Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by MandyJ »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
NaNaBrianna wrote:
prettyll wrote: That is true she’s not infertile he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But in the same sense, there has to be something going on if she can’t maintain a healthy pregnancy without the shots. And if her body miscarried at nearly 20 weeks with Brynn. Makes me wonder if there is in fact something wrong with her hormones as well.

That is standard IVF protocol since they are artificially creating a cycle for her. They control her cycle with hormones so they can create the optimal condition to implant the embryo. Since fertilization and some of the embryonic growth occurred outside of her body, they are giving her the hormones that would have been occurring during that time period which allows for the embryo to implant and develop. They continue the progesterone injections until the OB ultrasound for everyone and once the pregnancy is visually confirmed, they will stop them. 2nd trimester miscarriages are often linked to genetic abnormalities or issues with the placenta, umbilical cord, cervix or blood clotting disorder instead of hormonal causes like 1st trimester miscarriages. I don't believe they ever found out what happened with Brynn.
Yeah especially with an FET she didn’t ovulate so there is no corpus luteum to produce the progesterone for her to support the pregnancy until the placenta can take over. As far as Brynn they said it must have been just a fluke.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

here4thepopcorn wrote:She is so adamant in her social media postings that it is just one baby, even after learning her HCG results. It is almost like she is trying to "will" there to only be one baby when evidence is leaning towards 2, especially since she implanted 2 embryos!

Although, if she is vocal about only being 1, she can have a "SHOCKER" video about being pregnant with twins after the ultrasound = $$$$
Yup and on that 2nd call the (nurse?) said “you implanted 2?” So sounds like they think it’s twins. She’s either in denial or wants to make it some big hyped surprise or both

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

If she didn’t like the strong possibility of twins, why would she transfer 2 frosties? Sure, one could always split but that’s a muuuuuuch lower chance.

If she has twins and keeps playing the “I only want one baby” thing she should remember the Internet is forever. How horrible would it be for the kids to see their mom as ungrateful for them, especially since she had to struggle to get them through IVF and a previous late miscarriage.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

actuallydear wrote:If she didn’t like the strong possibility of twins, why would she transfer 2 frosties? Sure, one could always split but that’s a muuuuuuch lower chance.

If she has twins and keeps playing the “I only want one baby” thing she should remember the Internet is forever. How horrible would it be for the kids to see their mom as ungrateful for them, especially since she had to struggle to get them through IVF and a previous late miscarriage.
Rachelle liked a YT comment that said that Rachelle had mentioned in a previous vlog that implanting two embryos was just something that her clinic did because there was a "higher chance it would take."
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

"am i crazy...."

Oh shit bitch...thank god you asked! lol what kind of ding bat starts their blog off like that knowing most people think she's off her rocker.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

Look at her she is not even a 7 this guy is in bloody. Iraq do u really think he gives a fuck about her bullshit ! Literally this girl is fucking annoying childish immature and probably slept with the whole football team if u catch my drift !! Literally he cheated on her ass since he can’t make babies and can fuck like a jack rabbit. ! She is million miles away there are secure smarty less annoying immature brats in the army she needs to get her shit together . Stop spending millions of dollars that isn’t even hers to begin with , they been married for what 2 seconds and now i want to pop out a baby let me tell u something ur relationship will end up in divorce in the next two years u will be alone with a baby at 22 with no one but ur camera to video your useless life that pretty much no one cares about . She’s literally really stupid

Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

It is annoying me that she is so sure of one baby.. she just knows apparently.. her hcg levels are pretty high.. there is a huge chance of 2. These poor kids might someday learn their mom just wanted 1 of them. I know she might change her mind if and when she finds out but please keep these thoughts to yourself.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Obviously, going through a FET during this time was something that Justin and Rachelle agreed upon, but I don't know... I just feel like I would want my SO to be there for something like that. Is that just me?
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amanda876 wrote:It is annoying me that she is so sure of one baby.. she just knows apparently.. her hcg levels are pretty high.. there is a huge chance of 2. These poor kids might someday learn their mom just wanted 1 of them. I know she might change her mind if and when she finds out but please keep these thoughts to yourself.
I know! Does she not think about something like that? Like, I'm sure she would love her twins, but she didn't stop to think about whether or not her kids would watch these videos?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ashlynxo wrote:Obviously, going through a FET during this time was something that Justin and Rachelle agreed upon, but I don't know... I just feel like I would want my SO to be there for something like that. Is that just me?
IShe's always making herself out to be a fragile helpless creature.. so why put herself thru all of this without Justin? Practice some self control and get pregnant while the husband is around to help & experience it too. This makes it crystal clear how selfish she is.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gossipqueen wrote:Look at her she is not even a 7 this guy is in bloody. Iraq do u really think he gives a fuck about her bullshit ! Literally this girl is fucking annoying childish immature and probably slept with the whole football team if u catch my drift !! Literally he cheated on her ass since he can’t make babies and can fuck like a jack rabbit. ! She is million miles away there are secure smarty less annoying immature brats in the army she needs to get her shit together . Stop spending millions of dollars that isn’t even hers to begin with , they been married for what 2 seconds and now i want to pop out a baby let me tell u something ur relationship will end up in divorce in the next two years u will be alone with a baby at 22 with no one but ur camera to video your useless life that pretty much no one cares about . She’s literally really stupid

I'm pretty sure it was HER who cheated on him. She even said in a video that she had to work really hard to earn his trust back.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

fingusername wrote:
gossipqueen wrote:Look at her she is not even a 7 this guy is in bloody. Iraq do u really think he gives a fuck about her bullshit ! Literally this girl is fucking annoying childish immature and probably slept with the whole football team if u catch my drift !! Literally he cheated on her ass since he can’t make babies and can fuck like a jack rabbit. ! She is million miles away there are secure smarty less annoying immature brats in the army she needs to get her shit together . Stop spending millions of dollars that isn’t even hers to begin with , they been married for what 2 seconds and now i want to pop out a baby let me tell u something ur relationship will end up in divorce in the next two years u will be alone with a baby at 22 with no one but ur camera to video your useless life that pretty much no one cares about . She’s literally really stupid

I'm pretty sure it was HER who cheated on him. She even said in a video that she had to work really hard to earn his trust back.
That’s probably why she’s wants his baby so fast.

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

fingusername wrote:

Such a good Christian girl.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Ilovecoffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ilovecoffee »

I’m getting really pissed at how she’s so sure it’s just one. She’s completely ignoring the fact that a beta number that high is a strong indication of twins. She refuses to accept that. Trying to say her friend had a higher beta number. No one said you couldn’t have a high number with a single baby but it’s way more common in twin pregnancies. Especially since she was bloated and nauseated 5 days after the process and felt nothing with bryn. I know every pregnancy is different but damn.
Ilovecoffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ilovecoffee »

Also did anyone else find it a little shitty when she said “please don’t pray for twins I DO NOT want twins” hope she deletes that video and all these tweets once she finds out if it is twins.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 56347d.jpg[/img]

Most of her selfies to me come across as self absorbed and immature.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

When does he get home?

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

calliepaige84 wrote:When does he get home?

I don’t think she can say.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

My guess is sometime in late January/early February. He’s been gone since the end of July

Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

Ugh I hate that if you have any sort of opinion that’s not “omg rachelle, so amazing I am praying for one happy and healthy baby” the other subs jump on you. I truly don’t like that she is insisting on 1 baby. What happens if it’s twins will she delete the videos?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”