E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by Pency »

It also is (probably irrationally) annoying me that they had to find out the gender so early. "with all the miscarriages we wanted to make sure everything was ok" -- bitch you had ONE miscarriage, the other one was just a bad period. I guess I understand doing the testing but you won't convince me that Ellie didn't just wanted to find out the gender at the same time as Julie.

I thought I was going to enjoy pregnant Ellie -- boy was I wrong. She's even more insufferable than she ever has been.
procrass562
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procrass562 »

#1- I'm also a little ticked that Ellie had to announce this weekend. Ellie is about 1-2 months behind Julie and yet she had to announce first/at the same time. Let Julie have some attention for like one second.

#2- I wonder if Julie's reaction to Bonnie's comment had anything to do with the fact that a few months ago Julie took some time away from YouTube and it was basically insinuated that she was having a tough time with Emma and needed to take some more time to be with her/raise her.
Regardless, Julie seemed defeated in the moments following her reveal and it was hard to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Mk1 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Idk why but julie’s gender reveal popped up on my home page so I watched it and wow, ellie’s reaction LOL... she showed how upset she was there. I’m wondering did Ellie already know the gender of her baby boy when she found out Julie was having a girl? If so that was a 100% pure jealous reaction....
Yes, she did know. Ellie FaceTimed Julie (while Julie was her ultrasound) to tell her she was having a boy. Then she asked Julie what she was having, and she had literally just found out seconds before. Poor Julie — didn’t even have time for it to sink in that she was having a girl before Ellie had to get involved somehow. And Ellie knew Julie was at her ultrasound...so why not wait a little longer to call her in the first place?
Why would she answer though? I would never answer a call with anyone during an ultrasound. She chose to answer and opened the boundary.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
pwuminhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pwuminhere »

Big whoop. Ellie can't set up the tree because she's sooooooo tired from her pregnancy because she's with the kids or laying down. Wow that life is really hard and I can imagine being in her shoes...... but seriously tho? I feel for other parents who have a 9-5 job, home, take care of the kids, be even busier when it comes to holiday seasons. Like come on Ellie, that's not an excuse
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

gopedjane wrote:
Mk1 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Idk why but julie’s gender reveal popped up on my home page so I watched it and wow, ellie’s reaction LOL... she showed how upset she was there. I’m wondering did Ellie already know the gender of her baby boy when she found out Julie was having a girl? If so that was a 100% pure jealous reaction....
Yes, she did know. Ellie FaceTimed Julie (while Julie was her ultrasound) to tell her she was having a boy. Then she asked Julie what she was having, and she had literally just found out seconds before. Poor Julie — didn’t even have time for it to sink in that she was having a girl before Ellie had to get involved somehow. And Ellie knew Julie was at her ultrasound...so why not wait a little longer to call her in the first place?
Why would she answer though? I would never answer a call with anyone during an ultrasound. She chose to answer and opened the boundary.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Landon answered. Who knows, really. That family is weird AF. I feel like Julie is the only one who has any boundaries at all, so I wonder if Landon just answered w/out really asking.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I'm confused about the basement tree. Did they always have two trees down there? Why do they have that one set up on the other side of the TV stand, undecorated? I thought that WAS the kids' tree, they just hadn't decorated it yet.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

procraftinating wrote:Boooooring. Skimmed through their gender reveal vid, and put the naming vid on whilw I cleaned the kitchen countertops tonight. Both were just boring and dull. Why is this family so convinced they are special and interesting that we should be grateful for them "filming their daily lives"? They're so boring and unremarkable!
Because to 11 year olds who dream of playing house they are #lifegoals

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Mk1 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:I felt so bad for her too... she’s just standing there with no expression while her sisters are cackling

We should all send Julie cute little baby girl things — give her the attention she otherwise lacks in her family, while at the same time making Ellie jealous that her sister is getting all these cute little girl things and she’s not. Haha. Just kidding - actually not really! ;)
I am so doing this!!! Best idea ever!

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

I only dip in and out of E+J so I’m sure this has been answered, but what happened to their red car? They seem to be driving a white one around recently.

callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

My mom does not watch the vlog, so I showed her Julie's gender reveal and she said, Ellie is a brat. she doesn't even know who Ellie is, but could tell she's a brat from what little she saw.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

So in yesterday's vlog, Ellie is rambling at the end and says she's editing...she showed the tree and said we did decorate it. Then today, we see them decorating the tree. Their timeline is confusing already and Ellie sucks at editing.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Tiger27 wrote:So in yesterday's vlog, Ellie is rambling at the end and says she's editing...she showed the tree and said we did decorate it. Then today, we see them decorating the tree. Their timeline is confusing already and Ellie sucks at editing.
I agree, it's so so confusing. From what I've deduced, she tacked that part on the end of the vlog so it was from the day before yesterday, but the REST of the vlog was from two days ago. Honestly, the delay shouldn't be an issue, they are just TERRIBLE at their job. Ruby and Bonnie seem to do it w/out too much confusion, but their vlogs have been SO confusing since they started this. Add to that the reasoning for doing it (not staying up until 2 am editing) yet every vlog they mention staying up until 2 am...

Get. It. Together.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:
3BoysandaLilMiss wrote:Unless you have experienced gender disappointment it does seem like its silly
but its real and you can experience even if you have both genders
it has nothing to do with not wanting another boy/girl and everything to do with mourning the daughter/son we don't have
This topic always gets me raged, so I’ll start by saying that . But I lost a baby at 23 weeks, she had a fatal heart defect. That is actually mourning a baby. Not the idea of a son/daughter. People really need to have perspective when it comes to gender disappointment. I went one to have a rainbow daughter and people have the nerve to ask me if I wished we had a boy, o, I’m just grateful she’s healthy. I didn’t have the luxury of only being concerned with what genitals my child had. I was too concerned that she’d have a viable heart.

That's crap. You don't get to play pain Olympics.
My husband I can't have children and you can bet your ass I mourned the children I miscarried and the children I won't ever have!
I didn’t phrase myself correctly. Absolutely you mourn your miscarriages and the children you’ll never have. What I meant was the people who are having a healthy baby and healthy pregnancy and find out they are having a girl, but “mourn” the son they aren’t having. That “son” never existed to begin with, and they are welcoming a healthy girl, so there is so reason to mourn. Not trying to play the pain olympics, just didn’t articulate myself well.

ChloeAnne17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ChloeAnne17 »

At the beginning of today's vlog, Ellie is decorating tree with the boys and there's only music. Then the music turns down to hear her say "Do we still like Mason for the name?" and Jackson says "Yeah". So SINCE she's known it's a boy, she has mentioned the name Mason at least once in every single vlog thereafter. At first I was like, "Why would she even hint at a possible name and lose the hype on the eventual "Baby Name Reveal" video?!
My first theory was that she won't actually use the name and is just confusing everyone to be surprised when they say a different name in the reveal. But then I thought, perhaps it's someone else's potential baby boy name (possibly Julie's or maybe even Joan's?) And she's saying it now so that she gets first dibs on it. Or since Julie is having a girl, she's kind of rubbing it in her face like, well you can't use it so I will. Idk, but it's very odd to me that she keeps saying Mason in every vlog and totally losing hype on the eventual name reveal vlog. What do you guys think?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ChloeAnne17 wrote:At the beginning of today's vlog, Ellie is decorating tree with the boys and there's only music. Then the music turns down to hear her say "Do we still like Mason for the name?" and Jackson says "Yeah". So SINCE she's known it's a boy, she has mentioned the name Mason at least once in every single vlog thereafter. At first I was like, "Why would she even hint at a possible name and lose the hype on the eventual "Baby Name Reveal" video?!
My first theory was that she won't actually use the name and is just confusing everyone to be surprised when they say a different name in the reveal. But then I thought, perhaps it's someone else's potential baby boy name (possibly Julie's or maybe even Joan's?) And she's saying it now so that she gets first dibs on it. Or since Julie is having a girl, she's kind of rubbing it in her face like, well you can't use it so I will. Idk, but it's very odd to me that she keeps saying Mason in every vlog and totally losing hype on the eventual name reveal vlog. What do you guys think?
I think the baby is literally all she talks to Jackson about. She's grooming that poor child to be another enabler like Jared, and it's truly sad. I believe Ellie really wants that name and has already decided. Getting Jackson (and the viewers) hooked on it is going to make it hard for Jared to put his foot down if he really doesn't like it.

I don't think Ellie area about not doing a big name reveal. Making money is Jared's problem! She is on fast forward with this pregnancy, and the appeal is going to wear off soon, when she no longer has new things to talk about. I know some people are enjoying pregnant Ellie, but I think her entitlement and laziness is going to be OTT very shortly. When the newness of this pregnancy wears off, I really do think she's going to start dropping hints about a new house.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 780407.jpg[/img]

I personally can’t stand this outfit. There is too much with the vest, and tights and the ankle shoes, cuts her off at every level. Even if she just got rid of the vest it would look better, not so choppy. Or plain black tights with less flashy shoes...idk it’s just bad.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ChloeAnne17 wrote:At the beginning of today's vlog, Ellie is decorating tree with the boys and there's only music. Then the music turns down to hear her say "Do we still like Mason for the name?" and Jackson says "Yeah". So SINCE she's known it's a boy, she has mentioned the name Mason at least once in every single vlog thereafter. At first I was like, "Why would she even hint at a possible name and lose the hype on the eventual "Baby Name Reveal" video?!
I think the baby is literally all she talks to Jackson about. She's grooming that poor child to be another enabler like Jared, and it's truly sad. I believe Ellie really wants that name and has already decided. Getting Jackson (and the viewers) hooked on it is going to make it hard for Jared to put his foot down if he really doesn't like it.

I don't think Ellie area about not doing a big name reveal. Making money is Jared's problem! She is on fast forward with this pregnancy, and the appeal is going to wear off soon, when she no longer has new things to talk about. I know some people are enjoying pregnant Ellie, but I think her entitlement and laziness is going to be OTT very shortly. When the newness of this pregnancy wears off, I really do think she's going to start dropping hints about a new house.
Of course Jackson says "Yeah!" to that question. He is only a preschooler and he already knows what to say.
It's so wrong.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 780407.jpg[/img]

I personally can’t stand this outfit. There is too much with the vest, and tights and the ankle shoes, cuts her off at every level. Even if she just got rid of the vest it would look better, not so choppy. Or plain black tights with less flashy shoes...idk it’s just bad.

And she is barely pregnant, isn't she? She must be pushing her belly out.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Ive never liked her style.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 780407.jpg[/img]

And she is barely pregnant, isn't she? She must be pushing her belly out.

Her and her new bestie Joan are either encouraging one another, or competing with one another for obnoxiousness. The attention whoring is going to get so much worse as this pregnancy goes on. We've only known a few weeks and I'm already sick of it. She's only 1/3 of the way there!

Joan has no other children at home that need her, and every reason to pour all her attention into this pregnancy. Ellie on the other hand has two boys currently here that should be the centre of her universe, and not ignored and pushed to the side. I think it's pretty clear that E&J learned nothing from the Bonnie demonetization thing, because they aren't even trying to set themselves up with a lifestyle they can manage post-YT. Ellie can't handle the children she has now, and there's no way she'll be able to manage 3 children by herself EVER. Jared will never be able to a regular 9-5 job. Not as long as Ellie thinks life is hard anytime she has to actually get her ass out of bed or off the couch.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”