Bramty Juliette

xlol
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by xlol »

amykay wrote:Is anyone still following her? What do you guys think of all this “haunted” stuff?

To me it screams FAKE! Aka “we need views and money to support our LA lifestyle”
When we first moved into our home, my three year old acted the same way. She wouldn't go in her room alone. She repeatedly said she was scared, when I asked her of what, she would point at our front door & say the big man. We comforted her, reassured her there was nothing to be afraid of, & about a week later it stopped. I think she was just afraid of a new environment & needed time to adjust. I think that's what Penelope needs as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Everything she does and posts is fake fake fake.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

On her gurugossip thread someone said that bramty tweeted in support of trump and deleted it. Then they also said that her moms twitter (now private or deleted) was basically full of trump propoganda?! Wth. Is that true??

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Annavi04 wrote:On her gurugossip thread someone said that bramty tweeted in support of trump and deleted it. Then they also said that her moms twitter (now private or deleted) was basically full of trump propoganda?! Wth. Is that true??

Probably.

gigi83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gigi83 »

I literally just made an account to say this, i’m not sure how to reply like you all do lol but I remember I once tweeted @ bramty saying she looked pretty or something and her mom favorited it and i looked at her profile and it was just full of tweets about Trump. I thought it was maybe a troll but Bramty was following her? I never saw Bramty tweet about Trump but it was so weird seeing her mom tweet so much about him.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I'm sorry if I sound weird or something.. but her mom is the only person I can't stand in their vlogs.
I mean I really suffer watching her. Always saying "hot" and that kind of bullshit and her looks... ugh... She is like the cookie monster and her behaviour is beyond annoying.
I like Brahmty but she is too extra lately. Ghosts in the house?? Yeah right. The only thing that I don't get is how are they ok with being humiliated in public with their daughter as a bait when they are "pranking" people...

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

gigi83 wrote:I literally just made an account to say this, i’m not sure how to reply like you all do lol but I remember I once tweeted @ bramty saying she looked pretty or something and her mom favorited it and i looked at her profile and it was just full of tweets about Trump. I thought it was maybe a troll but Bramty was following her? I never saw Bramty tweet about Trump but it was so weird seeing her mom tweet so much about him.
That's awkward for her to be doing as a peruvian woman but okkkk lol bramty even said shes not a citizen and cant vote. Someone said she was illegal too. Maybe they are illegal and are getting their citizenship through Luis? I don't understand why some illegal people support trump but some of them actually do lol

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

She probably got her residency through Luis and I believe she has to wait 3 or 5 years before applying for citizenship, once she does she can apply for her mom to become a resident.
I can’t for the life of me stand her mom either. She’s annoying and way too over the top.

:love2:
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Emcee wrote:She probably got her residency through Luis and I believe she has to wait 3 or 5 years before applying for citizenship, once she does she can apply for her mom to become a resident.
I can’t for the life of me stand her mom either. She’s annoying and way too over the top.

They all act over the top and its all just for the vlog. Id be exhausted yelling and screaming that much lol

gigi83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gigi83 »

In the vlog when they went to the movies with her mom and she was licking the bags of candy at target.. i cringed so hard
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

Bramty is officially gone off the deep end with obsessing about getting those "views" and "that content" for her vlogs when she wont even give her subscribers an update on milo after getting hit. Like what the fuck.. after this i think im finally done with her, its sick af to clickbait something so sick! new low for this bitch..

And did anyone catch cameron her trans friend on IG live? A subscriber tweeted her a screen recording of it and she basically said in the live that bramty is fake and thinks her shit dont stink which we all could agree on but to me its more confirmation that elle was being 100% honest in that video response to bramty's diss video to the YT Mom community.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

spilledtea wrote:Bramty is officially gone off the deep end with obsessing about getting those "views" and "that content" for her vlogs when she wont even give her subscribers an update on milo after getting hit. Like what the fuck.. after this i think im finally done with her, its sick af to clickbait something so sick! new low for this bitch..

And did anyone catch cameron her trans friend on IG live? A subscriber tweeted her a screen recording of it and she basically said in the live that bramty is fake and thinks her shit dont stink which we all could agree on but to me its more confirmation that elle was being 100% honest in that video response to bramty's diss video to the YT Mom community.

What is Cameron’s IG?

spilledtea
Talker
Talker

i don't know off the top of my head but where i was the live was on twitter.
heres the link of the tweet with the live:
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

spilledtea wrote:i don't know off the top of my head but where i was the live was on twitter.
heres the link of the tweet with the live:

Wow so she just randomly blocked cam like that out of nowhere? It seems like nobody who actually knows her likes her lol

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Isn't it strange how anyone that hangs out with bramty ends up not liking her or they end up not being friends anymore. This has happened multiple times while she's been on YouTube. Goes to shows us that bramty is the problem and not the other people.

gigi83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gigi83 »

That’s so true. In her vlog with that other couple who’s boyfriend is a singer, she said “as long as you don’t have that envy in you, we can be friends.” But I doubt every other Youtube family was jealous of her. The only reason she’s still “friends” with the ACE family is because she wants to be associated with them for their subscribers. She’s so fake and thinks everyone is jealous of her muppet looking ass
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

gigi83 wrote:That’s so true. In her vlog with that other couple who’s boyfriend is a singer, she said “as long as you don’t have that envy in you, we can be friends.” But I doubt every other Youtube family was jealous of her. The only reason she’s still “friends” with the ACE family is because she wants to be associated with them for their subscribers. She’s so fake and thinks everyone is jealous of her muppet looking ass

yes! and in that one blog where they take milo to dog obedience school her and luis were like "if we're not allowed to vlog here then we're not doing the classes" uh what...? i use to love bramty but after her expose videos i slow started not liking her and now after this shit she's pulling with her dog takes it so so sick of her. luis' ego is getting big too as well as bramtys mom! look up cringe in the dictionary and you see a picture of this lady.. :?
bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bribri2299 »

I seriously cannot believe she posted the video of her puppy getting hit by a car!!! I hope that shit gets taken down ASAP! It’s disgusting to think they will be profiting from neglecting milo

_MichelleP_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by _MichelleP_ »

bribri2299 wrote:I seriously cannot believe she posted the video of her puppy getting hit by a car!!! I hope that shit gets taken down ASAP! It’s disgusting to think they will be profiting from neglecting milo

I can't actually believe someone would post something as heartbreaking as that. I have reported the video and so should many others. There are TONS of videos of hers that under their new rules she should be demonetized..
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

_MichelleP_ wrote:
bribri2299 wrote:I seriously cannot believe she posted the video of her puppy getting hit by a car!!! I hope that shit gets taken down ASAP! It’s disgusting to think they will be profiting from neglecting milo

I can't actually believe someone would post something as heartbreaking as that. I have reported the video and so should many others. There are TONS of videos of hers that under their new rules she should be demonetized..
I've reported it to and all the die hard bramfam attacking people with actual sense. I can't believe after all that too they didn't even take him to the vet!

Return to “A-H”