E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

alandra25
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by alandra25 »

Didn't Bonnie post the Insta story about the hickory farms stuff like 4 days ago?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

gymchick43 wrote:I figured all the IVF winners would looks like perfect Christian white couples, we can’t see who enters so more ability for them to discriminate from someone who might be less traditional but with an amazing story.

I am also curious as to why Ellie tatted crying when she brought up their short comings with their families? I wonder if any passive remarks were made about E+J lack of involvement at griffiths family Christmas.

Also go watch Jennifer griffiths Instagram story....ellie and Jared dancing to single ladies....Ellie’s arm flailing about omg so awkward no rhythm [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 43525f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also in the arm wrestling part of the story she was laying on her stomach and jumping in it pretty hard for someone pregnant.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alandra25 wrote:Didn't Bonnie post the Insta story about the hickory farms stuff like 4 days ago?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yep. And E&J posted one in response, screaming "Save some for us!"
Yeah, they need that sodium and preservatives. All of them. Especially little baby "Mason"...

Anyway, yes, it was about four days ago.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

THe IVF grant vlog is monetised? That's selfish.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

lmmomSD wrote:This is a weird picture. I wonder if it's Jared that Jackson is reaching for off camera. And wow, has Ruby aged!

Good heavens. Ruby has aged... But IMO Ellie's the most-changed of all the sisters. If I didn't know differently, I would assume she's done some seriously hard living these last few years. Cullen's sister has been in prison and hasn't aged the way Ellie has.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I hope I’m not the only one lmao but everytime I see a mecham I think of one of these actors. Kid from sixth sense, kid from home alone, and the little person from passions or the little
Person from Simon birch

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 668cce.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 45e634.jpg[/img]

snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

RecklessDisregard wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:This is a weird picture. I wonder if it's Jared that Jackson is reaching for off camera. And wow, has Ruby aged!

Good heavens. Ruby has aged... But IMO Ellie's the most-changed of all the sisters. If I didn't know differently, I would assume she's done some seriously hard living these last few years. Cullen's sister has been in prison and hasn't aged the way Ellie has.
What was Cullen's sister jailed for?
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

I have been watching the HBO series Big Love on Amazon. It is a hoot! It is about polygamy and Mormons in Utah. I nearly spit my drink out of my mouth when I heard them use the word "tender". I would describe it ass a dark comedy with realism. I am especially enjoying it as it relates to what we see on the Mormon family bloggers. It is available on Amazon for free if you have Amazon Prime membership. There are five seasons.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RecklessDisregard wrote:

It's the malnutrition. She alternates between being pregnant and starving herself. Four pregnancies in as many years? (Yeah, she's really infertile) And then eating just enough to keep body and soul together in between-- that's hard on your body. And your skin. I'll bet she's going to have wicked osteoporosis when she's older.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

snkjdgs wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:

What was Cullen's sister jailed for?
Trafficking in pot.

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I know a mother of 9 children who look younger than Ruby.
Ellie just looks emaciated. She looked so much healthier and prettier in the throwback pic when she was pregnant with Jackson. She should let herself be that weight when not pregnant. But we all know she won't, she loves being "tiny" as Jennifer says lol

Ok is it just me or are their vlogs going up on a delay longer than 2 days like they said? Today's vlog said it was the day before their family Christmas party, and wasn't that on Friday? Today's Sunday, making it more like 3 days.
It's either down to laziness. Or they just can't count. Neither would surprise me.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

WriteMeOut wrote:I know a mother of 9 children who look younger than Ruby.
Ellie just looks emaciated. She looked so much healthier and prettier in the throwback pic when she was pregnant with Jackson. She should let herself be that weight when not pregnant. But we all know she won't, she loves being "tiny" as Jennifer says lol

Ok is it just me or are their vlogs going up on a delay longer than 2 days like they said? Today's vlog said it was the day before their family Christmas party, and wasn't that on Friday? Today's Sunday, making it more like 3 days.
It's either down to laziness. Or they just can't count. Neither would surprise me.
They've been 3 days behind for awhile now. I commented on it after they went to that Christmas show. I predict they are going to just keep falling farther and farther behind unless they start getting called out on it. The delay is never going to make a difference to their time together on a long-term basis, it just keeps happening as Ellie monopolizes Jared's time for that day.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I don’t understand how being behind gives them more time at all. In the end you still have one video per day to edit right? Maybe it allows Jared to procrastinate more by not have to get the video up next day so sometimes he is editing two videos in a day/or getting more behind. If they want to consider this a career they should really have a strict schedule. All of Ellie’s siblings get their videos up first thing in the morning.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:I don’t understand how being behind gives them more time at all. In the end you still have one video per day to edit right? Maybe it allows Jared to procrastinate more by not have to get the video up next day so sometimes he is editing two videos in a day/or getting more behind. If they want to consider this a career they should really have a strict schedule. All of Ellie’s siblings get their videos up first thing in the morning.

See, I don't get it either. It _doesn't_ give them more time. Like you said, they still have to edit a vlog every day, right? I never understood that explanation. Ellie is just crazy.
And hasn't Jared been saying that he's still up late editing? So how on Earth is the delay giving them "more quality time"? Why do they need more quality time? They're together 24/7 as it is!

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

RecklessDisregard wrote:

Which of his sisters was in prison? And how did you know that. Clearly, I missed something.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Mk1 wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:

Which of his sisters was in prison? And how did you know that. Clearly, I missed something.
Go to C&K's thread and you can learn all about it.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

People asking about the vlogs being behind and how they dont understand why the delay makes a difference - I dont believe its the amount of time it takes its the timeframe.If they vlog was going up the next day it would mean Jared has to edit at night and upload the morning but this way he should have a wider timerange in which to edit the vlog making it easier on him and most likely significantly less stressful. I hope that makes sense
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Aurielle wrote:People asking about the vlogs being behind and how they dont understand why the delay makes a difference - I dont believe its the amount of time it takes its the timeframe.If they vlog was going up the next day it would mean Jared has to edit at night and upload the morning but this way he should have a wider timerange in which to edit the vlog making it easier on him and most likely significantly less stressful. I hope that makes sense
If that's what they were doing then sure. But they've said numerous times since they've started the delay that Jared (and even Ellie) are up late into the night/early morning editing vlogs.
So they're not saving any stress with this new schedule. They're still managing their time poorly.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:
Mk1 wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote: Good heavens. Ruby has aged... But IMO Ellie's the most-changed of all the sisters. If I didn't know differently, I would assume she's done some seriously hard living these last few years. Cullen's sister has been in prison and hasn't aged the way Ellie has.
Go to C&K's thread and you can learn all about it.
She got out in October, so if you go back to those posts, it's all there. She also has her own thread.
viewtopic.php?t=13254

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Aurielle wrote:People asking about the vlogs being behind and how they dont understand why the delay makes a difference - I dont believe its the amount of time it takes its the timeframe.If they vlog was going up the next day it would mean Jared has to edit at night and upload the morning but this way he should have a wider timerange in which to edit the vlog making it easier on him and most likely significantly less stressful. I hope that makes sense
Except he's still up until 1am editing and keeps posting the vlog late.....

Return to “Ellie and Jared”