E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by Mk1 »

I also posted previously but I’m not seeing that it actually posted???

But I really do think if it was a girl, Jared would have been super emotional and cried when he opened the envelope. Same with Ellie. I think she would’ve been crying and acted more like she did (that obnoxious way right at the beginning before she said she was happy for them) when Matt and Emily told her they were having a girl. And also, I know they always say they do these videos for them (though we know that’s not entirely true because they are extremely motivated and influenced by $$$)...but why would you want to intentionally lie about the gender of your child (I know, I know...for views) knowing that the rest of your life whenever you look at your child you know and remember “tainting” the vlogs during that pregnancy because the gender of that baby was one big lie and one big premeditated stunt for views? And imagine when the kid is older and after they (E+J) get called out by all the adults for lying about the gender for views and money, and the kid knowing that their parents intentionally lied to everyone and altered what could be special documented memories of when your mom was pregnant with you? I don’t know. Not saying it isn’t possible. Ellie and Jared are both fucked up and disgusting. Just makes my head hurt thinking about it. I hope it is, in fact, definitely another boy. A daughter of hers would be so screwed up and Ellie doesn’t deserve to always get what she wants and have a mini-Ellie.

And, sure I get maybe getting your kid a doll to get them used to the idea of a baby coming into the house or whatever. But going as far as to get a boy (dressed in blue) doll PLUS all the blue/boy accessories (car seat, stroller, playpen, etc) for your 2.5 year old son seems dumb to me if you secretly know you are actually having a girl and will be able to get all that stuff for your daughter in a couple years which might be a special thing to do for your first daughter. And I’m not saying there is anything wrong with a boy playing with dolls if they want them or have shown interest in babies — but Calvin genuinely doesn’t seem to be impressed by any of that stuff. So, once again, Ellie is grooming Calvin like she has Jackson to talk about he baby and “be sweet to” her like Jackson, etc.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The way Ellie is grooming the boys to engage her about the baby is just sick and dysfunctional. I can't even watch anymore. Those poor children.

There are a lot of YT parents that suck, but E&J are the worst. It isn't Calvin's job to help with the baby. He doesn't need to know how to put it in its caseat or change a diaper. Calvin's job is to just be a little boy
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Sorry for the sort of double post. Didn’t think my original post with thoughts about the gender topic went through so i tried to sum them up again and now I see the first one there. Didn’t mean to be repetitive! But just wanted to add that I love having a place like this to vent and snark about Ellie and Jared and read about other people’s thoughts and observations! Haha
NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NotSusan »

I know I’m posting way late on the topic but I completely agree about Cal in regards to the doll etc. He actually did seem somewhat excited to open it( as excited as Cal really ever gets) and shouted out “baby” with as much exuberance as he did his boat, but the car seat, playplen, probably a Baby Björn in there somewhere, and other accessories that both E&J spent the rest of the vlog drilling into him were to help him get ready for the new baby, were lost on the poor kid.
He was more interested in carrying around his plastic boat, shoving marbles into the marble run, and playing with Jackson’s Jack-in-the-box.
This was a weird Christmas!!!!!!! And they are complete morons!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Maybe she read some wise tale about what food cravings go with what gender and in her mind she thinks if she eats those foods then she can change the gender and she will get a girl!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Ellie got the baby one of those ugly brown coats that Jared wanted. Would you spend money on a coat like that to throw off gender?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Yeah I wanted to chime in on the baby doll too. It was just so strange, mainly because this the same family that bought all the girls a locket and all the boys legos -- They are VERY into traditional gender roles. That baby doll had nothing to do with what Calvin actually wanted or they thought he'd like, it was all about grooming him to be mommy's little helper - NOT HIS JOB. "Calvin, look a BABY. Are you going to take care of Mommy's BABY? (points to belly) Are you going to be nice to the BABY!?"

It was creepy and uncomfortable to watch.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Pency wrote:Yeah I wanted to chime in on the baby doll too. It was just so strange, mainly because this the same family that bought all the girls a locket and all the boys legos -- They are VERY into traditional gender roles. That baby doll had nothing to do with what Calvin actually wanted or they thought he'd like, it was all about grooming him to be mommy's little helper - NOT HIS JOB. "Calvin, look a BABY. Are you going to take care of Mommy's BABY? (points to belly) Are you going to be nice to the BABY!?"

Definitely odd all around. They buy the weirdest gifts for their kids. Like that rock thing that has to shake in the machine for weeks. So not age appropriate. That marble thing will be fun for a half hour.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

When I saw the locket, i was like it must be a bummer to be a girl in that family. they should have bought the girls legos also. When I saw the doll and doll stuff, i was reminded to when Jackson was Calvin's age, they got him those rock pillows that he was less than thrilled with.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I only watch once in a blue moon these days. Couldn't resist seeing adorable Jackson on Christmas so just watched that vlog. Ellie is so obsessed with being pregnant! It really is ridiculous!

Also, add the words "talker" and "blocked" to the list of blocked words. Tried to post a comment about how well Calvin is doing. Yes, he is behind but my son has a speech disorder so I appreciate ANY progress Calvin has made. Even just a few additional sounds or words is a big accomplishment. Had to post THREE times before my message finally showed. I had to be creative with the words I chose to use. These two are exhausting! If you don't want people commenting about your life then GET OFF YOUTUBE!!!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

gopedjane wrote:Ellie got the baby one of those ugly brown coats that Jared wanted. Would you spend money on a coat like that to throw off gender?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I mean, she could sell it or return it though. But to answer your question, I wouldn't spend money on a coat to throw off gender but I wouldn't put it past Spendy Ellie
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:The way Ellie is grooming the boys to engage her about the baby is just sick and dysfunctional. I can't even watch anymore. Those poor children.

There are a lot of YT parents that suck, but E&J are the worst. It isn't Calvin's job to help with the baby. He doesn't need to know how to put it in its caseat or change a diaper. Calvin's job is to just be a little boy Image
Someone's gotta carry the baby down the stairs and look after it when Ellie's in her bed too weak to move. Might as well be her toddler!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

It's still Christmas! With Holiday Guests! and PREGNANT!

ok I know that's not the real title I just think it's funny

It's like that game where you add "in bed" to all the fortunes in the fortune cookies.

If the new thread title isn't "..and PREGNANT" I'll die.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

gopedjane wrote:
Pency wrote:Yeah I wanted to chime in on the baby doll too. It was just so strange, mainly because this the same family that bought all the girls a locket and all the boys legos -- They are VERY into traditional gender roles. That baby doll had nothing to do with what Calvin actually wanted or they thought he'd like, it was all about grooming him to be mommy's little helper - NOT HIS JOB. "Calvin, look a BABY. Are you going to take care of Mommy's BABY? (points to belly) Are you going to be nice to the BABY!?"

Definitely odd all around. They buy the weirdest gifts for their kids. Like that rock thing that has to shake in the machine for weeks. So not age appropriate. That marble thing will be fun for a half hour.
I got a rock tumbler when i was about 10 and loved it, but a 3 year old?? he will think its cool but he won't be excited like i was when i was much older than him.

Also, i looked up that marble run and it was $250... I bought my kids a plastic one that could be taken apart and rebuilt a million different ways for about $20 one year. They LOVED it, played with it for years until we passed it on to younger cousins. That $250 one can't be rearranged and like you say, they will be over it in a day. Sometimes more expensive isn't always what's the best or the most fun for your kids.. but this Ellie we are talking about. Even toys have to be status symbols.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

So I see that I wasn't the only one questioning the gifts for the kids. That rock deal is way to old for Jackson-he's going to get bored with it quickly! The whole deal with the baby doll for Calvin to get ready for the new baby was strange too. I was expecting gifts like a bike, motorized car, etc.

Then today, Ellie talking about spending hours with the writing deal. I'm like wow you have kids that young and can spend that much time doing that!! No wonder she was so behind on the laundry a couple of weeks ago!

Calvin's speech really needs to be evaluated in my opinion!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Its sad really!!! The day after Christmas, your kids have new toys and you sit on the couch an work on your handwriting!!!! I fully expected her to be playing house with Calvin ad showing him how to change a diaper at the very least but nope got to make her ABC's pretty.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Kaylor1 wrote:Its sad really!!! The day after Christmas, your kids have new toys and you sit on the couch an work on your handwriting!!!! I fully expected her to be playing house with Calvin ad showing him how to change a diaper at the very least but nope got to make her ABC's pretty.

BUT SHE IS PREGNANT! You expect her to play with her children? Really, they need to start fending for themselves sooner rather than later. It's good practice for when mommy and the new baby hide from them for 9+ months.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I totally thought the same thing about the rock tumbler. Jackson is too young to understand or appreciate it. What a horrible gift for a 3 year old. It won't be fun for him. "Here's your gift son, now let's lock it away for a month! How sweeeet!"

I was horrified how long Calvin and Lincoln were left unsupervised in today's vlog. It's so messed up to me that Ellie is okay with them playing in the bathroom alone. and "it's soooo sweeet" that they threw Christmas ornaments all over the shower.

Don't even get me started about her all day handwriting practice. Play with your children. Clean your damn house. I'd even settle for adjusting the thermostat since Calvin is clearly subjugated to a cold bedroom.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “Ellie and Jared”