Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

alannah62
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Unread post by alannah62 »

Night lady wrote:$654.00??? Holy shit! My car didn't even cost that much!!
They are creating monsters. Those kids will grow up believing that they must have money and material items to be happy. So sad. That's not really living life, it's just a sad existence.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
And don't forget, pretty hair, make up and ugly ass clothes that asswit thinks are "fashionable".
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Night lady wrote:$654.00??? Holy shit! My car didn't even cost that much!!
They are creating monsters. Those kids will grow up believing that they must have money and material items to be happy. So sad. That's not really living life, it's just a sad existence.

Sad part is it will be in the basement within a week never to be seen till summer where they will play with it 2 or 3 times then it will be gone for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

Hi! Regarding the stomping on the brand new Elsa doll. Why doesn't Tyson, stay at home Dad that he is, ever say "use your words" and coach his children to communicate properly? They are 3 now and they need people to guide them to ask for what they want in a clear and polite way. Instead he constantly gives them whatever they want when they grunt and growl.
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

Oh and that raised hearth they HAD to have with the sharp corners. I noticed another person was commenting on youtube to move the darn jumperoo away from the hearth. Brilliant to have the girls jumping on a new jumping toy right next to it. One of the littles could have fallen on the corner. It's hard for me to watch them around that hearth.

Anyway,. A & T, common sense much?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If they teach them to speak then they'll be able to voice that they don't want their photo taken or to wear that stupid dress or have their hair done. It will be harder for them to be like "Don't you love it?!?!?!???!!!" on every clip only for one of them to be like No, I'd rather go play with Duplo.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

I wonder if the girls will be afraid to speak up to their parents when they learn how to articulate words. I bet Tyrone and Assface have short fuses and probably yell more than we know. Frustration on their part but probably take it out on their miracles. Wouldn't surprise me.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The clips of Ashley yanking the girls arms while scolding them at the mall leads me to believe they fully believe in yelling at and spanking their kids.
SezziePieBarleyEvers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SezziePieBarleyEvers »

DoodleBop2 wrote:If they teach them to speak then they'll be able to voice that they don't want their photo taken or to wear that stupid dress or have their hair done. It will be harder for them to be like "Don't you love it?!?!?!???!!!" on every clip only for one of them to be like No, I'd rather go play with Duplo.
I loved it in a Vlog from a few months back that Indie was like "No" when Ashley asked her to turn round do they could get a photo. Little rebel
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Evie most of all has learned how to play the game she's like her parents. They'll be in for a rude awakening when she's a manipulative teenager who doesn't listen and doesn't respect them. If it takes that long.
Spruce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spruce »

These people (the greedners and other youtube mommies & daddies like them) are so deadly dull. There's no 'there' there. I watched parts of 4 of their videos this entire year and after the continued screeeeeetching I had enough. There's nothing interesting about this family, and those 2 parents, who think they are stars, are just cringeworthy dumb narcissists.

That house (some call it a McMansion) is a large structure devoid of character. I call it a mausoleum, it has the same level of charm. There's nothing cozy there. It feels and looks devoid, more like a commercial soundstage than a nurturing home.

I'll tell you what... if I were in the sad position some of their followers are probably in--financially strapped, struggling to make ends meet, possibly debilitated or stuck, the last thing I'd do is waste my time watching people like this day after day. There's no value there, nothing to feed one's soul, nothing to enrich or uplift or learn.
LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkingAndSmirking »

Was that a mouse at around 7:53 - brown thing that hits wall, and then goes under TV stand. Yuck.... I hate mice inside - although Bentley is a Yorkie and as a terrier he should be a "ratter" - who knows - could it be one of his toys or someone kicked something???
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Screenshot_20171230-121510.png
It amazes me every time just how dumb they are. Indie could hit her head in an instant on that corner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Evie most of all has learned how to play the game she's like her parents. They'll be in for a rude awakening when she's a manipulative teenager who doesn't listen and doesn't respect them. If it takes that long.
Hard to actually imagine a YouTube child that is more spoiled and bratty than Annie Lablanc from Brataley, but seeing how Evie behaves now when she's practically nonverbal, you KNOW that she will be. Probably by the time she's 10, but likely years earlier.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Evie most of all has learned how to play the game she's like her parents. They'll be in for a rude awakening when she's a manipulative teenager who doesn't listen and doesn't respect them. If it takes that long.
Hard to actually imagine a YouTube child that is more spoiled and bratty than Annie Lablanc from Brataley, but seeing how Evie behaves now when she's practically nonverbal, you KNOW that she will be. Probably by the time she's 10, but likely years earlier.
Have you ever seen Daily Bumps? Ollie is a terror. He got a Hatchimal a few weeks ago, just because he'd been "cooped up all day". Most parents take their kids to the park when they have been cooped up inside all day. He's the most jaded 4 year old I have ever seen. But at least his parents throw him huge extravagant birthday parties. It's all for vlog views, but he doesn't know that. When the money runs out, he is going to be one confused kid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

LurkingAndSmirking wrote:Was that a mouse at around 7:53 - brown thing that hits wall, and then goes under TV stand. Yuck.... I hate mice inside - although Bentley is a Yorkie and as a terrier he should be a "ratter" - who knows - could it be one of his toys or someone kicked something???
Ugh.... i broke my promise to myself not to watch them before Jan 1! I was doing so well! I skipped the birthday and Christmas, which both seems like a nightmare, and therefore prime snarking material for me! But I just had to see if I thought this was a mouse so I decided that I'd be okay if I just opened the vlog and fast forwarded through it to just before this part and watch that and nothing else. So when I stopped originally at 6:40, I almost kept going but A$$ was doing her infomercial so I just decided to watch that through to the mouse. Here was the dialogue that happens, that shows just how stupid A$$ actually is.... {face palm}

A: so if you guys want to buy one of these for yourself, go to junglejumparoo.com and use our code GARDNER__(insert pause here because she can't remember code, looks at fatty__)

T: Quads

A: GARDNERQUADS and you're gonna get $50 dollars off.

(Here's where it gets funny people)

T: And then you can WORK your quads!

(You know, as in the muscle... I hate him but hey, it would have been a fine segue if not for this next part....)

A: Wait. They may not have quads. :jd: :huh?:

T: This is a work out, seriously. My legs are burning right now.

Idiot.

For what it's worth, i thought it looked like a mouse at first (and I WANTED it to be a mouse, but I think it was probably just a toy that got kicked. Overall, I'm mad at myself that I watched it, even for just a minute. Maybe I'll spend an extra day not watching to make up for it.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

alannah62 wrote:Had to laugh when the girls got elsa barbies as a gift for bday. Obviously from someone who doesn't watch their vlogs. So any guess where those end up?
The best part is that they were from Amanduh.
LurkingAndSmirking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkingAndSmirking »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
LurkingAndSmirking wrote:Was that a mouse at around 7:53 - brown thing that hits wall, and then goes under TV stand. Yuck.... I hate mice inside - although Bentley is a Yorkie and as a terrier he should be a "ratter" - who knows - could it be one of his toys or someone kicked something???
Ugh.... i broke my promise to myself not to watch them before Jan 1! I was doing so well! I skipped the birthday and Christmas, which both seems like a nightmare, and therefore prime snarking material for me! But I just had to see if I thought this was a mouse so I decided that I'd be okay if I just opened the vlog and fast forwarded through it to just before this part and watch that and nothing else. So when I stopped originally at 6:40, I almost kept going but A$$ was doing her infomercial so I just decided to watch that through to the mouse. Here was the dialogue that happens, that shows just how stupid A$$ actually is.... {face palm}

A: so if you guys want to buy one of these for yourself, go to junglejumparoo.com and use our code GARDNER__(insert pause here because she can't remember code, looks at fatty__)

T: Quads

A: GARDNERQUADS and you're gonna get $50 dollars off.

(Here's where it gets funny people)

T: And then you can WORK your quads!

(You know, as in the muscle... I hate him but hey, it would have been a fine segue if not for this next part....)

A: Wait. They may not have quads. :jd: :huh?:

T: This is a work out, seriously. My legs are burning right now.

Idiot.

For what it's worth, i thought it looked like a mouse at first (and I WANTED it to be a mouse, but I think it was probably just a toy that got kicked. Overall, I'm mad at myself that I watched it, even for just a minute. Maybe I'll spend an extra day not watching to make up for it.

Re-watching, I think you're right - a toy. but LOLZ, sorry I made you watch. *hangs head in shame*
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know I've compared them to the Qunitland before with little girls in matching dresses and curls.

Their birthdays remind me of Shirley Temples parties - in the middle of the depression parents spending lots of money on gifts hoping to impress Shirley and her parents...only to find out Shirley never got to keep any of her gifts. The parties were just for show. It was all just for show and when the money ran dry the girls were no longer of any use to the people who claimed to love them or at least have their best interests at heart. Youtube kids are the new version of that.
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

Looked like a mouse to me. And that’s so gross. They are pigs. Considering they just moved in and already have mice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SezziePieBarleyEvers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SezziePieBarleyEvers »

I'd really hate it if I was working somewhere like Costco and the Gardners were filming. I don't think that's right that people can put your face on YouTube. I think they should at least blurr people's faces that are just going about their daily life and doing a job.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”