• Advertisement

E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Title credit - shorty02
Previous - viewtopic.php?f=217&t=13337

Hey y'all ELLIE'S PREGNANT ZOMGGGGGGG

(and it's a 3rd boy. Maybe.)

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:25 pm

A pregnancy q&a, as if she doesn't talk enough about it. *eye roll*
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby Mk1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:50 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:A pregnancy q&a, as if she doesn't talk enough about it. *eye roll*

Came here to say the exact same thing. Nobody cares, Ellie.
Mk1
Informer

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:55 pm

Mk1 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:A pregnancy q&a, as if she doesn't talk enough about it. *eye roll*

Came here to say the exact same thing. Nobody cares, Ellie.

Her update is going to be: GUYS, i'm so TIRED!!!!!!!
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby gopedjane » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Hopefully they don’t have that water too hot in the hot tub. Geniuses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Informer

Postby WriteMeOut » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:36 am

How much of an "update" could it be? She's done nothing but discuss (whine) incessantly about her symptoms in every single vlog. I guess since they've talked more about the kids because of Christmas they really need to re-center the focus of things. AKA reminding everyone that this is The Ellie Show and all other people involved are just the sideshow act.
WriteMeOut
Talker

Postby Scar2016 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:27 am

WriteMeOut wrote:How much of an "update" could it be? She's done nothing but discuss (whine) incessantly about her symptoms in every single vlog. I guess since they've talked more about the kids because of Christmas they really need to re-center the focus of things. AKA reminding everyone that this is The Ellie Show and all other people involved are just the sideshow act.

Well, let me see - there's:

1) How many farts she does on the daily when PREGNANT, compared to when not
2) The difference in length and quantity of her naps when PREGNANT, compared to when not
3) How many hours more a day the boys get to stay put in the basement alone because she's PREGNANT
4) How much more food she eats and how often
5) And how many more poops she is now able to do, because - ya know, she's freakin PREGNANT and is allowing herself to eat like a normal.

Oh and 6) How she'll know the whole alphabet by the time baby is born, on account of practicing her pretty letters while her two toddler son's remain unsupervised in a basement, all day, erry day.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:58 am

And don't forget the change in fragrance of her pregnancy farts, as opposed to non pregnant!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Bumblebee93 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 pm

What if they're pregnant with twins? one is a boy, so they're not technically lying for the vlog... and then there is a 'surprise' baby girl? i dont think they showed us what was in that bag that Jared gave Ellie...
Bumblebee93
Amateur

Postby Pency » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:33 pm

So do the boys just sleep on Ellie’s floor now?
Pency
Gossiper

Postby kathpt » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:43 pm

How many of the presents they gave the kids were actually bought with their money? It seems like just the blankets.
'we got this for them. no wait we were given these sleeping bags actually. i don't even know who, so we decided to give them to them for christmas as if we were the ones that actually bought them'
you can call me kath.
kathpt
Talker

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Bumblebee93 wrote:What if they're pregnant with twins? one is a boy, so they're not technically lying for the vlog... and then there is a 'surprise' baby girl? i dont think they showed us what was in that bag that Jared gave Ellie...

That is a cool theory. Just saying to the left that looks like another sack. I could be wrong as I’m not a doctor. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171230/62fc5fecea9c984ebf9fdaf425077e5b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby NotTheMama13 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:53 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Bumblebee93 wrote:What if they're pregnant with twins? one is a boy, so they're not technically lying for the vlog... and then there is a 'surprise' baby girl? i dont think they showed us what was in that bag that Jared gave Ellie...

That is a cool theory. Just saying to the left that looks like another sack. I could be wrong as I’m not a doctor. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171230/62fc5fecea9c984ebf9fdaf425077e5b.jpg[/img]

The only reason I would say it’s not twins is that the genetic blood test usually isn’t recommended for multiple gestation. I don’t think her OB office would have done it knowing she was having two.

NotTheMama13
Amateur

Postby Mk1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Today’s vlog title looks like more proof that Ellie reads here. I haven’t actually watched it so don’t know the specifics but it looks like a nod to YTMD.
Mk1
Informer

Postby Mk1 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:34 pm

NotTheMama13 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

That is a cool theory. Just saying to the left that looks like another sack. I could be wrong as I’m not a doctor

The only reason I would say it’s not twins is that the genetic blood test usually isn’t recommended for multiple gestation. I don’t think her OB office would have done it knowing she was having two.

I’m sure that if they were having twins they would have announced that ASAP also...you know, for more attention, more views, more money, and double the free stuff.
Mk1
Informer

Postby gopedjane » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Mk1 wrote:
NotTheMama13 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:[quote="Bumblebee93"]What if they're pregnant with twins? one is a boy, so they're not technically lying for the vlog... and then there is a 'surprise' baby girl? i dont think they showed us what was in that bag that Jared gave Ellie...

That is a cool theory. Just saying to the left that looks like another sack. I could be wrong as I’m not a doctor

I’m sure that if they were having twins they would have announced that ASAP also...you know, for more attention, more views, more money, and double the free stuff.[/quote]yeah i agree.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Informer

Postby LionCalledLeo » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:50 pm

I would guess that other part in the ultrasound is her bladder.

LionCalledLeo
Talker

Postby ktrose1996 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Why do Ellie and Bonnie always hang out and not with there other sisters? I know they live close to each other but it seems like it's always Ellie and Bonnie, and the. Ruby and Julie. It bugs me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur

Postby Pency » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:16 pm

ktrose1996 wrote:Why do Ellie and Bonnie always hang out and not with there other sisters? I know they live close to each other but it seems like it's always Ellie and Bonnie, and the. Ruby and Julie. It bugs me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ellie and Bonnie live in Logan, Ruby and Julie live in Provo. It’s like a 2 hour drive between them.
Pency
Gossiper

Postby WriteMeOut » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Mk1 wrote:Today’s vlog title looks like more proof that Ellie reads here. I haven’t actually watched it so don’t know the specifics but it looks like a nod to YTMD.

I thought the same thing. The part the title referred to was them hanging out with Bonnie and Joel. Nothing spectacular. Lazing about as per the usual. Here's the thing, it's not anything they haven't shown or discussed before, so it's either clickbait or a jab at us. Or they're just idiots. Maybe all three. ;)
WriteMeOut
Talker

Postby ChloeAnne17 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:14 pm

Mk1 wrote:Today’s vlog title looks like more proof that Ellie reads here. I haven’t actually watched it so don’t know the specifics but it looks like a nod to YTMD.

I agree. And in the video before that one, she was talking about practicing her writing; she said something like "It looks better when I 'feel' in the lines...I mean fill in. Sometimes when I talk, I think of comments and then I have to resay something so I know it sounds right..."
People often talk about her pronunciations on here.
ChloeAnne17
Amateur

Postby ChloeAnne17 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:15 pm

I agree. And in the video before that one, she was talking about practicing her writing; she said something like "It looks better when I 'feel' in the lines...I mean fill in. Sometimes when I talk, I think of comments and then I have to resay something so I know it sounds right..."
People often talk about her pronunciations on here.
ChloeAnne17
Amateur

Postby honeybear » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:15 pm

I am convinced there is something "wrong" with Calvin. He definitely has some major type of delay/syndrome.

I wish they'd be more open about it. I understand their privacy concerns, but with their following, they could be such a positive influence and bring awareness to whatever it is... I feel like so much positive could come out of it, inside of hiding it.
honeybear
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:36 pm

honeybear wrote:I am convinced there is something "wrong" with Calvin. He definitely has some major type of delay/syndrome.

I wish they'd be more open about it. I understand their privacy concerns, but with their following, they could be such a positive influence and bring awareness to whatever it is... I feel like so much positive could come out of it, inside of hiding it.

I don't think they are hiding anything. We see zero evidence that they are even remotely trying to encourage Calvin's development. The kid is forced to hang out i the basement alone most of the day. I have no doubt there are issues there, but I think his parents are part of the problem, and not involved in some secret therapy or plan to help him.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:46 pm

NotTheMama13 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

It could be her bladder. Hard to tell since we don't know the angle.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared