TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

Quinn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTurnersJourney - Kailin

Unread post by Quinn »

CandyMomma wrote:Yea she's on a deleting spree...Im sorry but you delete things your ashamed of, and yes she should be ashamed to talk so bad about her daughter. It's like she loves her when she's quiet but the moment she cries she hates being a mom. Well, hunny...it's a part of mommy life!
Amen! My first had colic for 5 months and it was rough! But not once did I go on FB and say that I'm about to lose my shit. Sure I broke down to my husband or mum a couple of times but there's a difference in admitting you're overwhelmed to people close to you (from the looks of it she is close to her mum so she does have support) and ranting about the poor baby on the internet. I'm pretty sure she thought a baby would be like a puppy or a cute accessory.
Blondie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Blondie »

I just started watching her.

But you know what's kind of weird? I have a friend who was TTC for YEARS...all she wanted was a baby and she even had a stock of baby clothes. After 3 or 4 years of trying, she finally became pregnant with a miracle baby. And ever since he was born she's been complaining non stop! She always makes posts on FB about how she's so frustrated or how he's being a "monster" or a "terror" and how he's so misbehaved. She makes jokes about how she wants to ship him off another country..she just says so many disturbing things about him.

Makes me think that maybe in both of these girls situation they TTC for so long and built up this baby fantasy in their head. Then when the baby finally comes its not at all what they had dreamed about for so long. Then they get all depressed because this is what they were building up to all this time.
CountryLove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CountryLove »

I actually like her I think shes a very good mom. Her daughter and my son are weeks apart. I also had my son prematurely due to pprom just like kailin. I found her videos when I was in the hospital. Having going through that, nicu and being a single mom is probably tough. I went through and I have my OH and it was tough. Having a preemie child can be stressful at times not to say what she said was right but I can sympathize because my son is the same age and acts the same way at times. Preemies are harder to sooth especialy if they have as bad of reflux or health problems. I have no doubt shes a good mother and she just had a few bad days she also said in a few old her vids she was moving so add that on top of everything else its a lot for anyone to handle. I know some of you are moms too and know that having a child or even a preemie can be stressful at times and we all get frustrated. It cant always be sunshine and rainbows even if we wish for it lol

im not saying i disagree that she shouldnt of said what was said i just thought maybe give some insight for those that dont have a preemie.
Full time mommy & part time student
please excuse grammar and spelling errors, I'm using my cell phone.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

Looks like Kailin went on a deleting/blocking spree now. Several of us are not only deleted but blocked. I haven't even commented on any of her posts in a LONG time so not sure why I was, although I did "like" a comment someone posted just to agree with them. One was telling her she needs to enjoy this time and stop complaining, looks like anyone who agreed with that comment was blocked.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

I used to like her back when she was married and then going through the divorce I thought she did great, continuing along her weight loss journey and she ended up looking FANTASTIC! But, I think the popularity and "fame" from YT went straight to her head like a lot of them... She became snooty, rude and ignoring people when she "just fell pregnant"- yeah, not buying that either... Someone who has tried every minute of their life for the past few years can't just STOP trying- that baby was no accident. She wasn't preventing because she just wanted a baby so bad and it didn't matter who too- getting a baby was all she cared about.

Then, she has this precious little baby and all she can do is complain about how she is about to go off her head if the baby doesn't shut up and let her sleep (my words- paraphrasing. She at least words it a little nicer but we all know my version is truly how it's going down)... I find her to be nothing but an ungrateful, spoilt little brat. She wanted this all so badly but because her baby isn't perfectly behaved, it's just all too much for her- it's called being a parent DEAL WITH IT.

As far as I can tell- she reads this thread because the statuses about being "ready to blow" at Cora are gone and now all she posts is all lovey-dovey and positive, no aggression anymore at all.

Also, interestingly enough- there are quite a few defencive statuses about "haters" such as:

Kay Turners-Journey
November 20.
I am currently showing women on YT/FB how easy it is to block or delete people who are hateful. I promise you ladies that it is FAR easier to delete negative women out of your lives rather than feed them. If you do not like someone, you do not believe in their values or beliefs then do yourself and your children (that deserve your time) a favor and delete them and move on; anything more than that you are taking time away from your husband, children, family, and positiveness!

I think she is an idiot, a complete buffoon- like a little lost girl playing adult with an innocent baby caught in the mix.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

tellitlikeitis wrote: As far as I can tell- she reads this thread because the statuses about being "ready to blow" at Cora are gone and now all she posts is all lovey-dovey and positive, no aggression anymore at all.

I think she is an idiot, a complete buffoon- like a little lost girl playing adult with an innocent baby caught in the mix.
I noticed this too the other day! And she has started posting this almost daily videos of "Cora Chronicles" or something like that showing her adorable baby doing cute stuff. I don't mind that she posted "real" status messages, but people need to see the good with the bad or else they are just going to assume that you hate your life or that you need help or something like that. I have to admit that I have anger issues at some points in my life so I know when you need to walk away but you posting that stuff on Facebook is either 1) wanting attention, which is weird, or 2) actually needing help and if that is the case you shouldn't be asking people on facebook for help. =)
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

She pissed me off by deleting and blocking me for absolutely no reason. Delete me, fine..but block me? I havent said a word to her on her fb all I did was like a status that was mean towards her. If I wasnt blocked I'd be sending her a very nasty message to grow the F up! I feel so sorry for that baby!
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

CandyMomma wrote:She pissed me off by deleting and blocking me for absolutely no reason. Delete me, fine..but block me? I havent said a word to her on her fb all I did was like a status that was mean towards her. If I wasnt blocked I'd be sending her a very nasty message to grow the F up! I feel so sorry for that baby!
I heard this is her M-O. If you like something that is mean towards her, say anything that she even could mis-contrue as mean, etc then she will delete and block you. I guess people then she doesn't have to get messages or friend requests again from you - not sure.
SleepyEyeKitten
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SleepyEyeKitten »

Honestly I don't know Kailin that well but I don't think anyone can really complain about people deleting and blocking them because wouldn't you do the same thing if someone was constantly pissing you off all the time? I mean especially if you are attacking her on her own page I do think she has the right to delete and block whoever she wants. And that is why we have GG then ;)
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I agree, she probably had this fantasy about what motherhood would be like and then when the baby came she realized how hard it was-especially since she's a single mom. I know that being a mom is stressful, I'm not a mom but just from what I've heard from family and people on the internet, especially when the baby has colic...but saying that she's mad at the baby for screaming&crying...the baby's a fricking baby. What did you think was going to happen? She needs to get some help with her PPD....
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

TaylorKnows wrote:I agree, she probably had this fantasy about what motherhood would be like and then when the baby came she realized how hard it was-especially since she's a single mom. I know that being a mom is stressful, I'm not a mom but just from what I've heard from family and people on the internet, especially when the baby has colic...but saying that she's mad at the baby for screaming&crying...the baby's a fricking baby. What did you think was going to happen? She needs to get some help with her PPD....
Agree and it's made worse with all of her drama with the ex-husband and the new baby daddy person. I think that she has a lot of hurt feelings about both of those situations that I don't think that she has dealt with and now a cranky hard to manage baby. I don't blame her or say that she is saying anything out of the ordinary that the rest of us might not be thinking.. she just needs to be doing something about it and not just telling people on youtube that she wants to tear her hair out and expecting it to get better.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

As for the men drama- I think she loves it. With her ex-hubby, Von, she clearly loves to tell-all about how he "wants her back", how he "loves her", "will always be there for her", yada, yada, yada. She posts his personal messages to her on FB for all to see, then relishes all the attention she gets from everyone. As for the baby Daddy- I just really don't believe he is as bad as she is making out... I mean, she up and moved so far away from the poor guy for goodness sake now he can rarely get to see her... It seems to me that she finally got what she wanted- pregnant with a viable baby and then took off because thats all she was after- a sperm donor.
TaylorKnows

tellitlikeitis wrote:As for the men drama- I think she loves it. With her ex-hubby, Von, she clearly loves to tell-all about how he "wants her back", how he "loves her", "will always be there for her", yada, yada, yada. She posts his personal messages to her on FB for all to see, then relishes all the attention she gets from everyone. As for the baby Daddy- I just really don't believe he is as bad as she is making out... I mean, she up and moved so far away from the poor guy for goodness sake now he can rarely get to see her... It seems to me that she finally got what she wanted- pregnant with a viable baby and then took off because thats all she was after- a sperm donor.
I think she wanted a baby with her ex and since that didn't work when she got pregnant with this guy and things fell apart, she moved back and now they could possibly be "their own little family". If they get remarried, only chaos will ensue and that poor baby will grow up without her biological father. One day she'll find out the truth about all of this, as I imagine all of these children involved in this situation will, and resent her.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrayCray »

Did anyone else see the picture of her and Cora on her fb? I don't know, maybe it's just me. But it seems odd how she's holding Cora. She's kinda like holding her up and out, like she's going to hand her to someone. You would think a picture with baby and mom, that Kailin would be holding her close. Maybe cradling her in her arms and cuddling her? She seems detached from Cora, but i think it's not because she's a bad mommy. I just think that Kailin has some MAJOR PPD going on and she desperately needs to seek help for it, if she hasn't already. I feel sorry for that poor baby. I know you can't help it if you get PPD, but Cora doesn't even have a daddy around to give her the type of attention her mommy just can't give her.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

I kind of get a feeling of Kailin putting on a "show" for everyone... We all know how DESPERATE she was to be a Mum, then her husband dumped her and she ended up shacked up with some random dude she barely knew and next thing- PREGNANT. Everyone expected her to be this amazing, naturally maternal woman but she's just proven how unready she was and how unstable her life is and she is struggling BIG time. I think she is trying to really hold up appearances because for a woman to want a baby THAT badly, it's kind of a slap in the face to bitch and whinge when there are hundreds of women who would give up a limb to have what she finally has...
TaylorKnows

tellitlikeitis wrote:I kind of get a feeling of Kailin putting on a "show" for everyone... We all know how DESPERATE she was to be a Mum, then her husband dumped her and she ended up shacked up with some random dude she barely knew and next thing- PREGNANT. Everyone expected her to be this amazing, naturally maternal woman but she's just proven how unready she was and how unstable her life is and she is struggling BIG time. I think she is trying to really hold up appearances because for a woman to want a baby THAT badly, it's kind of a slap in the face to bitch and whinge when there are hundreds of women who would give up a limb to have what she finally has...
Exactly. At least Amanda (ManDsome numbers) who also had troubles conceiving doesn't complain constantly about Hartlee, heck she's talking about trying for #2. Not every mom will react the same but she should at least act grateful.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Hmmm can someone post the link to her Facebook? I think I've been blocked... And I didn't even do anything or say anything LOL
Quinn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Quinn »

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

I tried to follow, but she never accepted my request. I just heard of her so
I'm not sure why...
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

marinewife0920 wrote:I tried to follow, but she never accepted my request. I just heard of her so
I'm not sure why...

I would say that because she is reading this site, she would be extremely wary about who she accepts. She is covering her tracks on her FB page and putting on a more "cheerful" show since she was called out on here.

Return to “Q-Z”