E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Mk1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by Mk1 »

gopedjane wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Why is she updating on the main channel and not her own? ugh
Because they are totally phoning it in. Instead of taking a break they just put out this BS vlog. She couldn’t even be bothered to setup her update board that she said she was going to do. It was silly but she should at least follow through. I can’t get over how into this she is. It’s like she doesn’t have 2 children already. Like she shouldn’t need an app to tell her what is going on with her body at this point.

Or maybe she does need the app because she doesn’t know her body. I mean, we all now know she was never infertile and rather just didn’t know how her body worked which is why she didn’t get pregnant until seeing a Dr that literally got her pregnant right away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I dont blame her for using the app even with this pregnancy. Nothing wrong with having a reference, but you're right she certainly knows nothing about her body!
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I kept skipping ahead for the 'real' vlog and I cannot fucking believe she talked about herself for 20 fucking minutes.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

You are so deep into your narcissim when you think people want to listen to you talk about yourself for 20 minutes. How else can she not understand we are not as amused and interested in her pregnancy as she is? Not even most family members would want you to sit and go on a half hour about your pregnancy at 14 weeks or any week for that matter.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

A _20_ minute pregnancy update?

When she's 14 weeks? What on Earth can she go on about for 20 minutes?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Holy crap, we still got 26 more weeks of this train wreck to go. I seriously cannot deal with Ellie and her huge ego. NO ONE FUCKING CARES!
alandra25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alandra25 »

Did Ellies channel get demonetized? I clicked on a few of her videos and none of them had ads.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
alandra25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alandra25 »

alandra25 wrote:Did Ellies channel get demonetized? I clicked on a few of her videos and none of them had ads.

Nevermind. For some reason every video I click on on YouTube doesn't have an advertisement.

kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Amelia322 wrote:In their 14 week update she says she has 2 miscarriages but months back in her post she says she’s had 3?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... c4552d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol oops
you can call me kath.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, she can't keep her story straight. We noticed that when she posted it, and tried to figure out when it possibly could have been. She said she had never had a positive pregnancy test before Jackson, and Calvin was the "miracle baby" conceived without help. And after Calvin, if she had been pregnant or had a miscarriage, they would have vlogged it for sure.

Another late period? Or as HS thinks, lying to get in for high risk testing? Just Ellie being Ellie?

Who knows?

Maggie2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maggie2017 »

Found the AirBnB https://abnb.me/EVmg/a40Rx2nSnJ looks like a sweet place to stay.
Did Ellie and Jared do a sweet home vacation brand deal? Or was that Ruby? If they did partner with SHV, this is poor brand loyalty.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Amelia322 wrote:In their 14 week update she says she has 2 miscarriages but months back in her post she says she’s had 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where's Scooby Doo when you need him? We have a mystery on our hands!!!! #meddlingYTMDers!!
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

At the 27:05 point in this video when Calvin is trying to make some kind of speech/word sounds it was so very sad to see him struggling. He is a very shy child but his anger and frustration with his inability to talk will be showing more and more. In one of their sibling videos at the grandparents house their were a few episodes of Calvin pushing and shoving other cousins. I wonder if that is a result of his frustration in not being able to communicate and have others understand his needs and wants.
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

At the 27:05 point in this video when Calvin is trying to make some kind of speech/word sounds it was so very sad to see him struggling. He is a very shy child but his anger and frustration with his inability to talk will be showing more and more. In one of their sibling videos at the grandparents house their were a few episodes of Calvin pushing and shoving other cousins. I wonder if that is a result of his frustration in not being able to communicate and have others understand his needs and wants.

snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

lmmomSD wrote:And Ellie, STOP with the "tender" references!

I had an incredibly tender filet mignon last night.

I get that the actual definition of the word is "showing kindness or concern". But most people just don't use it that way.

There are so many vloggers who need a thesaurus.

It's a Mormon thing. They used the word tender on the HBO series Big Love. I just finished watching the 5 seasons. It was really interesting to watch. It centers around a mainstream Mormon polygamist family and non plyg Mormonism also. I saw so many similarities to what I see in many of the Griffith family vlogs. I learned a lot about the Mormon religion from the show. One of the actresses is also a former Mormon. Highly recommend watching but after the kids go to bed. It is not the PG version of Mormon life.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 2e5416.jpg[/img]

1. Turn the damn heat up. Both your children are telling you they are cold!

2. It is not normal for a 4 year old to be this obsessed with a new baby. This is a product of his mother's control and grooming, and we now know just how enabling of it Jared is. He's just as guilty in my opinion. It isn't cute that Jackson would rather be cold than use his blanket. It's very sad and alarming.

The comment says Jared gave him another blanket and then went to give him his green one... meaning the one on his bed. He was cold because he wasn't even using his "brother's" blanket!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 2e5416.jpg[/img]

1. Turn the damn heat up. Both your children are telling you they are cold!

2. It is not normal for a 4 year old to be this obsessed with a new baby. This is a product of his mother's control and grooming, and we now know just how enabling of it Jared is. He's just as guilty in my opinion.
Because Jared knows Ellie is happiest when pregnant so he's going to do all he can to keep the happiness going. Seeing how much she's doting on Jackson when he's saying these things, of course he's going to encourage it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I just watched Bonnie's vlog, Ellie looked so uncomfortable in every shot. She had a coat on the entire time, even inside, arms crossed, legs crossed, biting her lips. What is with that girl? She's with family and friends and she looked so nervous and closed off.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Pency wrote:I just watched Bonnie's vlog, Ellie looked so uncomfortable in every shot. She had a coat on the entire time, even inside, arms crossed, legs crossed, biting her lips. What is with that girl? She's with family and friends and she looked so nervous and closed off.
She's always like that while around "friends." I think she's better with family because hey have all been groomed to cater to her, but around others she has to struggle to maintain her perfect image. It can't all be about her all the time and that makes her pouty.

Of course Bonnie gave Ellie the bigger and nicer room though Image
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

A friend of mine who just became a grandma posted this on her Facebook. I was all teary eyed UNTIL I saw grandma Griffith's!!! Ugh!!! They are everywhere!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”