OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Is Sidney the new Kyla? What's with them and their need to have a third wheel all the time?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I think Kyra is a bit more cautious about having another baby right away. She has said before that she wants to wait to make sure her body is ready because of her previous c sections. She definitely seems to be a lot more mature and in much better mental health than she was when they conceived Alaya so I think she’s putting more thought into when she will be ready to have another baby.

She seems to be doing a lot better with her anxiety too. Kyra one year ago would never have tried snow boarding, remember how she freaked out about a hail storm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:Is Sidney the new Kyla? What's with them and their need to have a third wheel all the time?
I was wondering when did Sidney enter the picture? Did I miss something?
My guess being so distracted with vlogging out and about their manager recommended having extra help around. Helping by an extra hand to care for the babies and the image of looking more responsible for the well being of the kids. You can’t talk to a camera and watch your kids at the same time. How many people really work and can care well for their kids too? Geez I can barely load the dishwasher without my daughter getting into something.
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

dreamingangel210 wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:Is Sidney the new Kyla? What's with them and their need to have a third wheel all the time?
I was wondering when did Sidney enter the picture? Did I miss something?
My guess being so distracted with vlogging out and about their manager recommended having extra help around. Helping by an extra hand to care for the babies and the image of looking more responsible for the well being of the kids. You can’t talk to a camera and watch your kids at the same time. How many people really work and can care well for their kids too? Geez I can barely load the dishwasher without my daughter getting into something.
I think it's Krya that needs the extra help, cause Oscar doesn't do shit tbh. Krya takes care of the kids and manages to upload & edit content while Oscar is sitting or sleeping whatever bitching about how hard his life is.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

It's really weird to me that Sidney and Oscar just casually hang out. Someone left a comment on the vlog that they know how things are with Nannys sometimes...lol she has a boyfriend but still...
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

flightlessbird wrote:It's really weird to me that Sidney and Oscar just casually hang out. Someone left a comment on the vlog that they know how things are with Nannys sometimes...lol she has a boyfriend but still...
Well, it was only because none of the tiggers knew how to snowboard. And honestly I hate when people assume men and women can’t be friends without something else going on. I’m probably going to get slammed for being a ‘minion’ now, but it’s really just a pet peeve of mine.
poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:
mmoommoo wrote: yeah, I do. I think her and Keren are trying if not already pregnant.

The only thing is if she or pregnant this month it would be an October baby. Isn’t levi born in October? Idk if they would do that but I wouldn’t put it past them tbh.

Why would it matter if they shared a birth month, or even a birthday? Thats a petty thing

I want my kids to have separate birthdays so they can have their own special day/month. Not that petty really...

I mean if they baby is a happy “accident” and you happen to be due around your other child’s birthday then no big deal I guess.. But I would actively try to have two kids born in October. Takes away from the other kid I think.

Meh, my mom, brother and I were all born in October.. In fact my birthday is 2 days before my mother's. It's always been fun to celebrate all together, especially now that we're older. It's always a big party for all of us.
It never felt weird sharing a birthday month with my brother either.
In fact it was my sister that felt left out growing up because her birthday was in a different month lol.

You just have to know how to make it special for each kid on their actual birthday, that's it.
^ that’s how I see it too!
I mean if my great grandmother, mother and boyfriend can all deal with having their birthday on the same day, I’m sure these mess of a parents can figure out how to celebrate and make each of their children feel special in a same birth-month.... well maybe, they are a tad hopeless!! Image

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:It's really weird to me that Sidney and Oscar just casually hang out. Someone left a comment on the vlog that they know how things are with Nannys sometimes...lol she has a boyfriend but still...
Well, it was only because none of the tiggers knew how to snowboard. And honestly I hate when people assume men and women can’t be friends without something else going on. I’m probably going to get slammed for being a ‘minion’ now, but it’s really just a pet peeve of mine.
It's weird to me because she was hired as their nanny. She isn't just a friend, she works for them. I don't hang out with my boss. But that's just me.
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

flightlessbird wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:
It's weird to me because she was hired as their nanny. She isn't just a friend, she works for them. I don't hang out with my boss. But that's just me.
I think the difference is that she is over at their house helping out when they are still home a lot of the time so it’s not like they only see eachother when they are just getting home so they probably developed a good relationship with eachother. I think maybe it would be different if they had more friends in Utah but they don’t so maybe Sydney was hired to help out with the kids but Kyra and Oscar have become friends with her along the wayx

marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

doveminibites wrote:
I think the difference is that she is over at their house helping out when they are still home a lot of the time so it’s not like they only see eachother when they are just getting home so they probably developed a good relationship with eachother. I think maybe it would be different if they had more friends in Utah but they don’t so maybe Sydney was hired to help out with the kids but Kyra and Oscar have become friends with her along the wayx

Also, isn't Sydney around their age? I don't know anything about her but she looks it. Many parents with nannies/similar help are older (nannies or au pairs, etc. are often young), and have full time jobs away from home. I think it may be a different type of relationship when you're as young as O&K and also home all the time, and your nanny is roughly the same age as you, if not the exact same age. She probably has become more like a friend.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

flightlessbird wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:
I hangout with my boss all the time. We get drinks and dinner a lot. It's not usual. Coworkers become family after a while.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

The new vlog was actually really enjoyable. They all look like they had a blast with the kids and o and k actually went out with sydney and they all had fun as young adults. I like that they dont promote drinking and stress that as well. And they involve sydney they dont just bring her to watch the kids like kk are doing with jackie. Night and day between these couples and im not even an ok fan

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:The new vlog was actually really enjoyable. They all look like they had a blast with the kids and o and k actually went out with sydney and they all had fun as young adults. I like that they dont promote drinking and stress that as well. And they involve sydney they dont just bring her to watch the kids like kk are doing with jackie. Night and day between these couples and im not even an ok fan

I actually really enjoy watching them take the kids to do activities. They include them in everything (sometimes when it's not age appropriate) but I love the fact that they do things as a family unlike KK. Which I really don't understand considering KK live in Florida - Orlando at that where there are so many things for kids to do year round unlike Utah where I'd actually understand if OK didn't get the kids out as much considering it's much colder.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

I know this is old news and way off topic now, but I was just watching one of Kyra's favorites from May of 2016 and she mentioned wanting to
get eyelash extensions (when Keren was a nobody and I'm sure not thinking about getting them at all) so the whole she copied Keren thing can finally be put to rest lol.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I think the difference between OK and KK is that OK found a balance between being parents and being a couple. Like this last Vlog, they spent the whole day with the kids and went out to do "grown up things" only when the kids were asleep and taken care off.

My issue with them now is that they still treat Levi like he's older, like he understands everything when he's only 2 years old. The bleach thing happened because she thought he "knew" not to touch the bleach. She assumed he knew that. He could have died that day.
They need to fix that.

On the other hand, KK are adults that dabble as parents when they feel like it. They don't play with their kids, take them out, interact with them. When they don't want to deal with them they just put a screen in front of the kids and leave them, or force them to nap multiple times a day for no reason other than to not deal with them.
It's actually really sad.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:I think the difference between OK and KK is that OK found a balance between being parents and being a couple. Like this last Vlog, they spent the whole day with the kids and went out to do "grown up things" only when the kids were asleep and taken care off.

My issue with them now is that they still treat Levi like he's older, like he understands everything when he's only 2 years old. The bleach thing happened because she thought he "knew" not to touch the bleach. She assumed he knew that. He could have died that day.
They need to fix that.

On the other hand, KK are adults that dabble as parents when they feel like it. They don't play with their kids, take them out, interact with them. When they don't want to deal with them they just put a screen in front of the kids and leave them, or force them to nap multiple times a day for no reason other than to not deal with them.
Preach!!
puzzledbyit28
Talker
Talker

Unread post by puzzledbyit28 »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:I think the difference between OK and KK is that OK found a balance between being parents and being a couple. Like this last Vlog, they spent the whole day with the kids and went out to do "grown up things" only when the kids were asleep and taken care off.

They need to fix that.

Preach!!
Personally, I don't get how people can watch KK. Keren's voice bores me to death, and I get this vibe from her that she's the type of girl who thinks she's hot shit without anything to back that ego up. She seems like a nasty person, and I don't find her and Khoa entertaining at all. I've never been able to get through one of their vlogs. Oscar and Kyra, on the other hand, are irresponsible parents and all, but they're at least interesting. They exploit their kids, sure, but they still interact with their kids. I think Oscar is a good person, and Kyra shows potential to be a decent human being once she grows up a bit. I don't know what it is, but there's something compelling about Oscar and Kyra. Khoa and Keren? Meh. No thanks.
Coastiechick_1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Coastiechick_1 »

I’m not a bug buddy by any means but I’ve always enjoyed their channel mostly because Levi’s sweet personality. I think they’ve really matured and grown as parents in the last year or so. They actually take time to teach their kids things and talk to Levi like he’s a person and not a baby like Keren and Khoa do.

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

So I know this isn’t Kk’s place to comment but since they are in the comments right now, it crossed my mind that maybe Keren partly thinks she is such a bad ass because didn’t her and Kyra become friends over her helping Kyra with Levi’s constipation issue or something like that..?! Maybe I have just spent too much time on their forum but still I can’t help but wonder as Kyra has grown so much what her thoughts are on Keren’s behaviors and parenting choices lately?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Werent they supposed to meet up with kk and aspyn and parker to go snowboarding? What happened to that?

Return to “OKBaby”