E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

freshbalsam wrote:I can’t blame Ellie for being proud of her nails lol I’ve struggled so hard to maintain nice nails (definitely wasn’t blessed with that feature) and it for sure feels like an accomplishment when you get it under control. But ugh, Jared.. has to turn that off right away when he started tearing up Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe if she let herself get some nutrition when she's not pregnant, her nails wouldn't be a mess. So she's all proud of her healthy nails, and can't manage to make the correlation between eating regularly and her nails looking better?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... c9ca61.jpg[/img]

I need to take a freaking ellie break, she’s making me cranky. Ellie try being 25 weeks + working full time in a physically and mentally demanding job in a high risk environment no less. I want a nap. But no after working an 8 hour shift walking 10,000 steps with constant BH I rushed to the store to get food for dinner then picked up my 2 year old and then rushed to make dinner, then clean, then bed time routine and gah ImageImageImage I know this isn’t a competition and I don’t want to be like Joan and her pain Olympics with who has it worse lol I am so grateful for my job and pregnancy, I never complain or talk about being pregnant....like ever- except when I bitch on this forum after watching Ellie’s insta stories Image seriously my coworkers are still slowly finding out I’m expecting because I literally never talk about it and I don’t like attention...scrubs and lab coats hide the bump

I am with you!

She never would survive your life. Or when I was pregnant with my son, taking care of my two year old daughter, working full-time and the Navy said "Ok, lieutenant, you need to go to Japan. Hopefully you'll be back before your wife goes into labor." to my husband.
She makes me so aggravated! She acts like she's the only one who's ever been pregnant and tired. And she has her husband not only there, but completely at her beck and call! And all the comments telling her to rest, and take care of herself-- I just want so badly to tell those people to wake TF up!

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by freshbalsam »

lmmomSD wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:I can’t blame Ellie for being proud of her nails lol I’ve struggled so hard to maintain nice nails (definitely wasn’t blessed with that feature) and it for sure feels like an accomplishment when you get it under control. But ugh, Jared.. has to turn that off right away when he started tearing up Image

Maybe if she let herself get some nutrition when she's not pregnant, her nails wouldn't be a mess. So she's all proud of her healthy nails, and can't manage to make the correlation between eating regularly and her nails looking better?

Very true, and you’d think as a hairdresser she would realize that there are vitamins that help with nail growth

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

The only skin care video we need is how she keeps from turning orange with all the cheese balls shes eaten

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Did it cross anyone else's minds that she would keep her nails short to help with possibly purging?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:Did it cross anyone else's minds that she would keep her nails short to help with possibly purging?
Yep. People say she smells, and I think it could be because of a lingering vomit smell, or an abuse of laxatives. In my opinion, it’s no longer just speculative that she has an ED, and purging would definitely be another likely tool she uses to hide it.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

They hid Calvin the entire vlog. Last time they did this they were hiding a neck brace. It may be nothing though. They lied about him sleeping but at dinner they showed two plates and then said both the boys were sleeping. Hmm

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Just FYI - Beau and Emily posted on Instagram that their gender will be up tomorrow! So excited! I hope it’s a girl (to piss Ellie off - but also because I think Kate is beautiful and could totally see another little Kate running around)! Not sure what to think based on the picture they posted though, unless they talked about what kind of faces to make before the picture. (Just *assuming* Kate would’ve said girl and wanted a sister — but she and she and Henry do really well together from what I see and are super cute and sweet so she may just as well have said a boy)!
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Today was the day i officially unsubscribed. Thumbnail was horrendous what even is Ellies face and literally don't care about the instant pot or any of the nonsense they've been talking about lately . I just can't stand her.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Aurielle wrote:Today was the day i officially unsubscribed. Thumbnail was horrendous what even is Ellies face and literally don't care about the instant pot or any of the nonsense they've been talking about lately . I just can't stand her.
Welcome to the Brightside

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
polly9033
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by polly9033 »

Aurielle wrote:Today was the day i officially unsubscribed. Thumbnail was horrendous what even is Ellies face and literally don't care about the instant pot or any of the nonsense they've been talking about lately . I just can't stand her.
The thumbnail reminded me of some cheesy infomercial. I rarely watch any more, but I got an instant pot for Christmas so I watched today. I wish YouTube would crack down on the clickbait because there was NO RECIPE for the instant pot contrary to their title of this video. What a waste of my time to watch. I went to real instant pot videos and they were much more entertaining. Ellie and Jared didn't even know how to use the instant pot. Ugh!
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

So did Ellie think the oil dipping kit that Cullen and Katie sent them was fondue?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Pency wrote:So did Ellie think the oil dipping kit that Cullen and Katie sent them was fondue?
Yup. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

You guys, the only way to get rid of the Ellie and Jared’s of the world is to stop paying attention. Seriously. I no longer watch, I don’t even hate watch. I check in here occasionally, but that’s it. It has to start somewhere and it should be with all of us. No more attention on such self-centered, narcissistic people.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

So Ellies brother and his wife are having a girl, my black soul is living for this.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Bahahahaha i just came to post the same.
All girls except for Ellie

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Low key happy that Emily is having a girl!!

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Both Emily's and Julie are having girls hahaha!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Spillthattea wrote:So Ellies brother and his wife are having a girl, my black soul is living for this.

Woohoo!!!!! Literally came here to see if someone else had posted about this yet!! Now we just need Jen (Jared’s sister to have a girl) and Jennika to have a girl (although I love Noah and kind of want them to have another boy) and everyone around Ellie out of their family and friends will be having girls around the same time! This will be a sight to see! I wonder if in the vlog recorded today Ellie will be all pissy or hiding out in her room most of the day.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

So is Jared's sister Jen confirmed pregnant? I always get the impression that both of Jared's sisters aren't keen on being vlogged or even being talked about on camera.
I think the one that would kill Ellie the most is if Missy got pregnant and had a girl. She'd have no one to commiserate with anymore.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”