BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Bryce always looks so miserable. My husband says *if you were married to her wouldn't you be miserable"
He has a point but I'm pretty sure if I was married to Bryce I would be just as miserable. Those two seem so toxic together and never seem generally happy in videos. I always wonder what goes on behind closed doors for the kids to always look so miserable too.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

I can’t take seeing them carry the baby around ALL the time. Seeing Bryce carry her with one hand while holding a box in the other made me nervous. Just sit down with her or settle her into her chair. You would think they would learn not to walk around with her 24/7 after dropping her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

OMG her constantly calling her “pretty girls” (plural) is driving me absolutely bonkers.
missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

she called her last vlog “family vlog” lol ain’t no family it’s all about AERI AND HER FIRST CHRISTMAS

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She is saying her water pipe is all screwed up and how the sellers had it all "fucked" up. Guess that's what happens when you compulsively decide to buy a house. Between their bug and mouse infestation and their air going out along with other numorous issues she's mentioned sounds like she just bought someone else's headache. This is just the beginning. Just imagine what all else was just "patched" for the buyer to over look.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

^ Exactly. Sounds like the seller was experiencing all these problems, brushed over them while selling to them, and got off Scott free. Lol they should have done their research.
So glad my fiancé’s mom is a real estate agent, so we’ll never have to deal with getting screwed over with a sketchy buyer.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

deannaroseo wrote:^ Exactly. Sounds like the seller was experiencing all these problems, brushed over them while selling to them, and got off Scott free. Lol they should have done their research.
So glad my fiancé’s mom is a real estate agent, so we’ll never have to deal with getting screwed over with a sketchy buyer.

I thought she said it was a house flipper that was selling it. If so, that means that they are pros at hiding the flaws. They basically just hide the expensive things that need fixed and then paint the walls to make the house look nice and they will replace things that are visible. They screwed themselves though because they rushed and only chose that house because they couldn't get the first few they wanted.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Did they have all the inspections done and hire someone to walk through and look at everything top to bottom? If not it’s their own fault.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Has anyone else been watching her insta stories?? I. Just. Can’t. With her
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Nikier wrote:Did they have all the inspections done and hire someone to walk through and look at everything top to bottom? If not it’s their own fault.
^Fucking right? When buying you ALWAYS have the home inspected first

Plus I never understood why they bought a three bedroom house when they INTENDED to have four kids

Just makes no sense to me to knowingly get less space
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm pretty positive that they had to have inspection in our to get the loans and be in the first home buyer program or whatever. Because she needed the fence finished and something else minor. Everything else was patched well and her inspector must had not know what all to look for because it is clear they over looked a lot. I was also curious as to why they bought a 3 bedroom house especially with the 3 bedrooms being so small and barely able to fit the boys. I think she said they planned to buy another house in a few years or something but I doubt they will be able to afford a bigger one especially since they won't be able to apply for the first time home buyer program with another house and by that time all the credit cards will had already ruined their credit. Who knows, maybe they'll buy that half a million dollar house lol.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Still have no idea how they’re able to afford such a “nice” home with her not working, and him working a dead end job. Unless he got a better job that I’m not aware of.
Plus the added expense of 4 kids, it just blows my mind

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She almost seems excited that Kaiden was diagnosed with mild autism and adhd. I bet part of the reason is because she will potentially be able to collect disability for him. In my opinion, his issues are are related to bad parenting. There are many videos with him all up on her face and not once have I seen her correct him.

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

I’m sure if she spent time with him engaging his mind and body instead of having a tv & tablet in his face 24/7 he wouldn’t have those diagnoses. It’s winter and we are stuck inside more.. I think most little kids that don’t get enough time to get their energy out would be diagnosed with adhd..
And don’t even get me started on their diet... all processed and all sugar.. I wish she would put time into changing their lifestyle and see if that helps her kids.

Also, was anyone else concerned that the cats caught a mouse and she videoed them “sharing it” on the kitchen floor.. does she not know all the diseases they carry?? That’s beyond disgusting!!
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

His issues are because of her.
She never works with the kids. Never interacts with them. Never talks or engages in learning play. Literally just throws them in front of a screen to use as a baby sitter rather it be a television or tablet. She is their problem. She reminds me of Allyshia. They were doing way better when her mom was around them and actually teaching them something but she's lazy and refuses to do anything hands on and instead leaves it to the school system or screen. I'm sure she will say all the kids are autistic and the reasoning is due to her lazy sofa sitting parenting. He probably is full of energy at school because she forces him to sit at home and play on the tablet so he acts wild out in public. I pity her children. She's proud about the fact she doesn't work with them. Proud that she can use autism as an excuse.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Without the drama she gets no views. Just think about it.
Pregnancy gets her views and attention which is why I see her pregnant every two years.
Her and Bryce split - drama.
Her bad birth experience - drama.
Her daughter being dropped - drama.
Her having a girlfriend - drama.
Her house having issues - drama.
Her kids having autism or something else - drama.
Every month there will be something new just so her viewers don't get bored of her. I don't think her a Bryce will last for too much longer because I think there is more that goes on and she's going to want an excuse to make a video about it and of course more drama. Next will be Asher's autism video and then Emrys and then Airplanes.

She thrives on it.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

I feel like the only reason shes with Bryce anymore is because of the kids and what he can do for her. Help with the kids (I could never see her so it on her own), keepimg up with the house, having a car, hell even just financially keeping the house.

Also is amryis (is that his name?) even Bryce's? Hes the only one that doesnt look the same as the other 3.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Her latest vlog made me so sad for the kids.. holy crap- feed them healthy food & cut out all the juice and sugary drinks!! Also, weird that Asher woke up from his nap with his shoes on.. I feel like with the right nutrition and routine (early bedtime, working with the kids) she would see some improvement. It’s hard to tell if Kaden seems “off” because he’s mildly autistic or because he doesn’t have a lot of normal social interaction.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

No wonder that poor baby was dropped becca can't even hold her right
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

It doesn't seem like her kids have any routine at all besides school. Becoming a mother I had a schedule planned right away. Now as my kids for older it changed a bit, but bedtime at my house has always been 8 no later than 9 (if activities last later than normal) and on weekends if behavior has been good they can stay up till 10.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”