hidden_cow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by hidden_cow »

hannefrank17 wrote:
hidden_cow wrote:lol who remembers the early ask days when Caroline faked a child being put up for adoption and it turned out to actually be her cousin? lmfao wasn’t his name Brooks or something?
And then she faked a pregnancy and "had a premature daughter" that died because she didn't have insurance and the doctors wouldn't tend to the child or something stupid like that.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Omg its all coming back to me now, and then I think she only got pregnant for real after that for the attention
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

hidden_cow wrote:
hannefrank17 wrote:
hidden_cow wrote:lol who remembers the early ask days when Caroline faked a child being put up for adoption and it turned out to actually be her cousin? lmfao wasn’t his name Brooks or something?
And then she faked a pregnancy and "had a premature daughter" that died because she didn't have insurance and the doctors wouldn't tend to the child or something stupid like that.

Omg its all coming back to me now, and then I think she only got pregnant for real after that for the attention
It still bothers me how she went on and on about how it waa okay for her and Ben to be ttc even though she was 17. She had her life "together" and was so ready for a baby only to put the child up for adoption. I'm only happy for the adoptive family. It's what was best for the baby from the moment of conception.

Unread post by Guest »

She's pregnant. I'm done.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Wow. Pregnant with her boyfriend of 6 minutes. Can't wait for this shit show.

Unread post by Guest »

Deja vu lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Jesus
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Supernaturalfan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Supernaturalfan »

Do y’all think she’s going to keep this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hidden_cow
Amateur
Amateur

LOL when i saw her announcement, I burst out laughing. HER AND HER BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A MONTH.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

i feel so bad for her daughter honestly .... actually no i don’t she’s exactly where she needs to be ... but still pretty shitty of caroline .

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

I’ve been following this thread for awhile but have never commented. Caroline has been in the wrong more often then in the right. With that being said - she seems to be living on her own, she seems to have a job, ect. She’s doing a lot better then she was with B.
With that being said her and her boyfriend haven’t been together long so I am worried about what may unfold there.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Wait I'm confused. So did Brynlee actually exist? Because from what the poster before implied just above was that Brynlee was just pictures of her cousin that Caroline was stealing? Did I read that right or was that a different baby? I'm v confused lol

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jesswhytho wrote:Wait I'm confused. So did Brynlee actually exist? Because from what the poster before implied just above was that Brynlee was just pictures of her cousin that Caroline was stealing? Did I read that right or was that a different baby? I'm v confused lol

Different baby
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

So she's about 6 weeks, due in September.... I'm guessing she found out a while ago since she said there was rumors going around. So let's say found out 2 weeks ago.. so you found out the earliest possible but you weren't TTC with your teenage boyfriend? Sure Jan.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

I can’t say I didn’t see this coming. Shame, really. Yeah she’s in a better place than she was with B, but is she really that fit for a baby now?

pikapikachu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pikapikachu »

fuzzyjeans wrote:I can’t say I didn’t see this coming. Shame, really. Yeah she’s in a better place than she was with B, but is she really that fit for a baby now?

She’s living on her own and actually has a job. I think she’s in a good place. But I am worried because her BF and her haven’t been together long ...
hidden_cow
Amateur
Amateur

jesswhytho wrote:Wait I'm confused. So did Brynlee actually exist? Because from what the poster before implied just above was that Brynlee was just pictures of her cousin that Caroline was stealing? Did I read that right or was that a different baby? I'm v confused lol

Okay so here’s the whole story:
Years ago on ask.fm, Caroline claimed she had a son named Brooks who she had to give up for adoption and she said she gave it to her cousin so that she could still see him and stuff (I believe that was her story) and she posted tons of photos with this kid.

After that, she claimed she was pregnant again and she was having a baby girl. But then her baby was stillborn. She posted a photo of this “baby” but someone actually found the photo she posted of her alleged daughter online. That’s when the truth came out. It turns out she was never pregnant. Her kid that she gave up for adoption was actually her cousin, she was never pregnant with a second kid either.

Fast forward some time later, she starts acting like she’s all mature and responsible and she was ttc with her boyfriend. Well, as soon as Brynlee is born, she puts her up for adoption because let’s be honest, she was a teenager who was sure as Hell not ready to have a kid. I don’t know what went through her head to think that she should be planning a child. Her and her boyfriend broke up after that and she claimed that he was “abusive” and stuff, but honestly she’s such a liar who knows anymore.
hidden_cow
Amateur
Amateur

I saw on ask.fm that she and her boyfriend have been together for 6 months.. I don’t believe that one bit, she’s been started posting about him on Instagram recently.. lol.
and on another post she said she’s “2 months pregnant” but then someone said that “6 weeks doesn’t equal 2 months” but she said “I didn’t say that, I said I’m on my second month”
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

hidden_cow wrote:

Okay so here’s the whole story:
Years ago on ask.fm, Caroline claimed she had a son named Brooks who she had to give up for adoption and she said she gave it to her cousin so that she could still see him and stuff (I believe that was her story) and she posted tons of photos with this kid.

After that, she claimed she was pregnant again and she was having a baby girl. But then her baby was stillborn. She posted a photo of this “baby” but someone actually found the photo she posted of her alleged daughter online. That’s when the truth came out. It turns out she was never pregnant. Her kid that she gave up for adoption was actually her cousin, she was never pregnant with a second kid either.

Fast forward some time later, she starts acting like she’s all mature and responsible and she was ttc with her boyfriend. Well, as soon as Brynlee is born, she puts her up for adoption because let’s be honest, she was a teenager who was sure as Hell not ready to have a kid. I don’t know what went through her head to think that she should be planning a child. Her and her boyfriend broke up after that and she claimed that he was “abusive” and stuff, but honestly she’s such a liar who knows anymore.
Thank you very much for the whole story! What a mess.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Fml I'm pregnant at the same time as her again
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper