Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

becca85
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Unread post by becca85 »

OT but I wanted to give a big thank you to whoever posted about buying Senegence products from BST and GOOB Facebook groups!
I scored a TON of product for 55%-60% off retail price! Seriously do not buy this stuff for retail price because there are so many people trying to get rid of it for cheap. Also post what you need because there are active distributors selling for more than 15% off but they can’t post it because they will lose their distributor status if someone from senegence sees and reports them.

Thank you whoever posted that!!!!

And I feel really bad for all of these people who spent hundreds and thousands of dollars believing they could have the success of those with so many social media followers. It’s such a scam. I like the product but it is not worth the retail cost at all- hence why they have to force their distributors into buying so much stock instead of placing orders through the company as they get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Jane wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ifinditinteresting wrote: Continued prayers, positive energy, Love & Light sent for comfort & complete healing for your husband. As well as for strength for you.
I second that!

Are you staying warm? You don't have to shovel more snow, do you?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Oh my gosh. Look at her watch him lock her in. God, that gives me the creeps.
What does that mean, gives you the creeps Jane? I'm not understanding your comment regarding my husband and me caring for him in this time. If I read it wrong, I apologize but if I didn't, please do explain.
And yes, I'm staying warm... no more snow....yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Ok, one last thing. To quote your poor excuse for a mother "is it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission because it's easier." I smell your bullshit a mile away, thankfully I'm more than a mile away. Because, girlfriend, your shit doth stank.

No, it's better to understand rules AND laws are there for a reason. For the safety of ALL parties involved. So you're basically saying it's ok for someone to kidnap one of your offspring, then to just smile, ask for forgiveness, and move on? Please, I dare you to tell John Walsh this. I'm sure wholeheartedly he'd agree. If you don't sense my sarcasm, I'd say you're jealous of my wit. You're not jealous? Good for you. Have a cookie.

My God everyone in this family is dysfunctional, I'm sure you read this Madison, and I'm sorry, but you have to be if you put up with their bullshit. I get it, you love your nieces, and you have an amazing heart, but to not stand up for them is horrible.
AgBg976
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AgBg976 »

Idk how they were compared to farm animals and such... but speaking personally.... THEY WOULD NEVER SURVIVE THAT LIFESTYLE! Getting up at 4am to get ready for the day, feeding and tending to animals. Nope, no eating out daily... no donit runs.... no malls..... just actual daily work.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

Busy group[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 560ec4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spoiled2bits wrote:Busy group[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 560ec4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
I've been getting the same error message since yesterday.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Night lady wrote:
Jane wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I second that!

Are you staying warm? You don't have to shovel more snow, do you?

Oh my gosh. Look at her watch him lock her in. God, that gives me the creeps.
What does that mean, gives you the creeps Jane? I'm not understanding your comment regarding my husband and me caring for him in this time. If I read it wrong, I apologize but if I didn't, please do explain.

I think she quoted the wrong post. The post above it had Tyson zipping one of the girls into the crib.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

In her announcement on Facebook she says she has launched a new page on Instagram for her business, she states she has been a Master Esthetician & Makeup Artist for 10 years. Didn't she say that 3 years ago? :D
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Night lady wrote:
Jane wrote: Oh my gosh. Look at her watch him lock her in. God, that gives me the creeps.

I think she quoted the wrong post. The post above it had Tyson zipping one of the girls into the crib.

Oh ok, phew! Thx for explaining that. I thought about it after I posted that must be what she meant. No harm done. Image

CanYouParenting
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CanYouParenting »

That’s a lot of fiddly pins and zips to open (heaven forbid) in the event of a house fire. What extent are these ‘parents’ prepared to go to to keep their kids away from them when they want to sleep?

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I am having trouble with seeing posts beyond an hour ago. The screen locks up and won't let me scroll up any further. Is anyone who having this problem?
So, I apologize if I question some posts as to what was said but I can't get to them.

CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

becca85 wrote:OT but I wanted to give a big thank you to whoever posted about buying Senegence products from BST and GOOB Facebook groups!
I scored a TON of product for 55%-60% off retail price! Seriously do not buy this stuff for retail price because there are so many people trying to get rid of it for cheap. Also post what you need because there are active distributors selling for more than 15% off but they can’t post it because they will lose their distributor status if someone from senegence sees and reports them.

And I feel really bad for all of these people who spent hundreds and thousands of dollars believing they could have the success of those with so many social media followers. It’s such a scam. I like the product but it is not worth the retail cost at all- hence why they have to force their distributors into buying so much stock instead of placing orders through the company as they get them.

I wonder how to warn these poor people that they can get the product for so much cheaper on other sites. They also need to be warned that they should not fall for the distributorship crap because they will never make money without A$$ley's huge following. I have never seen anyone post that warning, but then again, I got kicked off QTK a long time ago.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

SezziePieBarleyEvers wrote:Would anyone else feel incredibly lucky to have these 4 girls as daughters? I feel Tyson & Ashley just don't anymore. I think Ashley especially would rather have had 4 children born separately & don't appreciate what they were blessed with after infertility battles.

No, I wouldn't feel incredibly lucky to have their feral children, but I do feel so very, very lucky to have the ones I have. That being said, they should feel incredibly lucky to have the ones that they have. So lucky, that they shouldn't exploit them every single day of their lives for a mansion.
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Screech told a "hater" last night to message her.......she would show the "hater" how she too could be happy like Screech! By selling lipshit! Shameless hussy! Always promoting herself & the pyramid scheme.....pimping her daughters.......using family to take care of the FF.......
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

BellaCat wrote:100% positive they pin the zipper. How sad. I went back and got a picture of him pinning the pin to the top of the net after taking it out of the zipper.
https://s13.postimg.org/azyqpyjon/IMG_2065.png

It's child abuse to lock a child in a cage in the state I reside. If there was a fire between their room and the girlseseses in the middle of the night, they would be trapped in bed with no way to escape because their parent lock them in the cages at night.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

It annoys me so much that Tyson keeps calling esme his little architect because she can stack blocks. Their expectations are so low for those girls. Most kids can stack blocks like that by the time they're 18 months old. But I guess it's a nice change of pace from simply commenting on her looks.
Sodalicious
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sodalicious »

CherryBaby wrote:
SezziePieBarleyEvers wrote:Would anyone else feel incredibly lucky to have these 4 girls as daughters? I feel Tyson & Ashley just don't anymore. I think Ashley especially would rather have had 4 children born separately & don't appreciate what they were blessed with after infertility battles.

No, I wouldn't feel incredibly lucky to have their feral children, but I do feel so very, very lucky to have the ones I have. That being said, they should feel incredibly lucky to have the ones that they have. So lucky, that they shouldn't exploit them every single day of their lives for a mansion.
To be fair, those girls wouldn’t be feral had they been born to someone else.

becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

CherryBaby wrote:
becca85 wrote:OT but I wanted to give a big thank you to whoever posted about buying Senegence products from BST and GOOB Facebook groups!

I wonder how to warn these poor people that they can get the product for so much cheaper on other sites. They also need to be warned that they should not fall for the distributorship crap because they will never make money without A$$ley's huge following. I have never seen anyone post that warning, but then again, I got kicked off QTK a long time ago.
I wish there was a way. Unfortunately some of them are just so good at selling their lies and so desperate to build a down line that they don’t care who they screw over.

That’s what gets me with Ashley. How can she claim to follow Christ but keep that job? A job where she has to lie and talk desperate people into bad investments? Especially people who may be one bad investment away from financial ruin. I know it’s great money for someone with her following, but is money more important than her fate? If not, then get an honest paying job that doesn’t involve scamming people.

Their rationalizations are disgusting. They can spin it however they want but they are still horrible, selfish people.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

There would be some growing pains for sure, but give the kids a few weeks to get used to it they'd thrive in a typical home. Most meals cooked from actual fresh food, bedtime in beds not cages, rules, drinking water during the day, mental stimulation like if they started OT\PT\Speech or preschool. Most YTers who complain about their children being "crazy" or needing to "run their energy out" those kids are a product of their raising. I bet most kids would be as out of control in a similar environment.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Curious, they have on their Instagram page, Infertility Questions, I think it's the last post a day ago? Why did they say "Working on our next live feed Q&A. Let us know your top questions you’d liked discussed on this topic" Wonder when this live feed will happen? I am thinking it will happen when they have enough time to research and find the answers to the questions that are being presented to them there. I wonder if they will use a teleprompter? :D

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”