Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Ashley’s live feed.. she’s got some big feet! She got herself all hussied up and she doesn’t put shoes on?! White Trash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

Although I wrote a post about GM putting a few things in perspective regarding the relative worth of a talented and generous man and that of a creepy, grafting no mark, I would not describe myself as a ‘superfan’.

I do like George Michael but I’m more of a Joy Division, Smiths kind of gal (if we’re looking at the 80’s). I certainly made no ‘veiled threats’.

Seek and ye shall find, I suppose.

I do think Two Poke is one of the creepiest, most ghastly creatures I’ve found in the Internet. I do think it very likely that he is a repressed homosexual and if so, I feel very sorry that he has not felt able to be true to himself. That way lies only harm and distress to all around him, including himself.

I am even more distressed by the over consumption and heedless acquisition of items, frequently discarded immediately. I can’t imagine how this will impact on the girls as they grow up and continue to expect this level of gratification.

I have come to realise that the whole family are in on it and profit from the wretched children. That’s why they say nothing.

Hope this makes my position clear.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

It seems that people are getting more riled up than anyone needs to be. I really don't like this taking sides nonsense. We are adults.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

What time is the vlog usually up? It used to be 10:30pm my time then it changed to a bit later but I can't remember when. It's now after midnight and nothing.
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

WAA, WAA, WAA...everyone has a cold. First off ear infections are not contagious..dumb twit!
Croup.....the girls do not sound like croup coughs. I know as my infant was in the ER on Christmas night with croup cough.
Ugh these people make me cringe. Nice pjs Tytut (insert eye roll).
I couldn't finish blog. They are so pathetic! Don't waste your time watching today
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

"We always say please". :lol:

Apparently they have "thank you" down but are still working on "please."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like we've ever heard them working on either! But, better late than never.
procraftinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procraftinating »

In today's vlog Trashley honestly admits that they are really struggling for good vlog content with it being January and all the holidays are over and ended. She says there's very little exciting stuff to film and they go on and on with these long-winded fake apologies for "so sorry not sorry we're only filming our real life." I can totally relate to January/winter blues. I feel depressed pretty much as soon as the holidays are over and January is cold and dull and long and it feels like there's nothing to look forward to and we don't have a lot of extra money to do fun stuff due to both my and my partner's workplace cutting back on hrs and extra shifts and overtime pay (we are okay to cover our bills but there's not a lot of extra and any little extra we do have needs to go into savings).

Point being.. if January is dull and they're lacking vlog content, this is the perfect time to find affordable activities that engage and challenge the girls, rather than just let them wander around the house being destructive with toys and fighting each other while the adults talk into a camera or sit on the couch. Activities that don't involve eating or going to the mall. They are three now, they should be old enough for indoor playplaces/gyms, museums (there should be indoor ones, at least there are plenty in my area), an art activity like those kid's pottery studios where you play with clay and then paint it, aquariums, indoor waterparks,.. there are plenty of cool activities. What about taking them to a library and explaining to them how the whole process works? That they can each choose one book but that they must treat it with respect and bring it back so that can other kids can enjoy the story too? Plus libraries have free storytimes, puppet shows, plenty of cool activities typically. Or even a playdate with Hazy or Leah. Or alternatively do cheap craft or learning activities at home... something more than just stickers or those crayola water colouring books. Cover the table in an old tablecloth, put the girls in old clothes and let them truly get messy with fingerpainting. Or make homemade playdough... it's super fun and there's tons of recipes on pinterest for them. What about a very simple structured game for the girls, a board game or card game? There are quite a lot of simple board games that begin at the 3 age range. Set up a simple memory/matching game on the table and teach them about taking turns and winning/losing and try to have them play memory. Yes it will take some work for them to learn and to take turns and not just pull over all the cards, but they need to be challenged! There's a game called snug as abug in a rug that's for 3 years old that is super cute too!

Also I am not trying to start drama but what exactly was the snark against Madison? Somehow I think I missed it. I don't necessarily have an issue with snark against her but she seems to be a sweet and giving girl so I am just curious as to what was said? To be fair, Madison does not really choose to be in the vlogs so I think it's a bit more iffy to snark on her to some extent. I mean, she does choose it to some extent in that she associates with the Greedners and comes over to their house and stuff, but it's not like she picks up the camera and vlogs herself or actively asks them to vlog her, so I think it's a bit different snarking on someone who didn't necessarily want to be on camera versus Trashely and Bison.

100% Trashley's little speech about "please" is directed at all the comments they get about the girls being rude. I've seen many comments on their youtube over the past few weeks about their girls whining "I need" and not saying please. But still, at least they are trying to teach please finally. I just hope they are consistent about it.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Daily snark report!
Everyone but Tra$hley sick although she is the one who started all this.
Nothing to v'log about except Please and Thank you. Evidently the girls have Thank you down but working on Please. Ok I can go along with that since they consider PARROTING as milestones. I have never heard the girls voluntarily say thank you. It is rare to even hear D & D remind them.
All this stuff off camera, you would think it would be reflected in live feeds etc. Hope all of you are having a wonderful day!!!
Snarky is as snarky does!
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

You guys, vlogging is soooo hard. We have no idea how hard it is to film and edit! But don’t worry, they do it for us. How noble.

Trashley says that she spends hours at night editing. But previously Tbag has said they’re in bed by 9. So many lies.
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

canyoudancing wrote:You guys, vlogging is soooo hard. We have no idea how hard it is to film and edit! But don’t worry, they do it for us. How noble.

Trashley says that she spends hours at night editing. But previously Tbag has said they’re in bed by 9. So many lies.

Also Ashley said they each are sleeping on the door in the girls room. Tyson says he has two beds made up and is going back and forth. Hmm I wonder who is telling the fib if not both.
Also videoing is so hard. I wish I could lay on the couch all day and hold a phone out watching my kids play. So hard.

canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

Itsjusrme wrote:
canyoudancing wrote:You guys, vlogging is soooo hard. We have no idea how hard it is to film and edit! But don’t worry, they do it for us. How noble.

Also Ashley said they each are sleeping on the door in the girls room. Tyson says he has two beds made up and is going back and forth. Hmm I wonder who is telling the fib if not both.
Also videoing is so hard. I wish I could lay on the couch all day and hold a phone out watching my kids play. So hard.

I have a feeling Queen Trashley’s beauty sleep is not being disturbed by those pesky sick kids.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I was listening to Jenna Marbles' Podcast about Logan Paul and she said some daily vloggers get burnt out trying to be entertaining as just themselves. So they begin to plan things to have content. Yet some have destroyed their own marriages, financial security etc on this quest to have interesting content to the point they forget to be a person.

I think this has been the Greedners and other family vloggers for a while. They are so focused on making money, going viral, having good content or at least enough to pass off as a daily vlog they've long forgotten why they say they started doing it. I think the majority of the going out at first started as a way to have stuff to film but then they realized they hadn't learned how to actually be at home and spend time with their own kids because their entire lives were about getting content and their kids basically became props in the vlog. Have to look cute to pay your parents rent.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MoMof3boys wrote:Ok I didn’t see Assley’s comment first hand about comparing vlogging to farming so I’m not sure if this makes sense buts it’s too much of a coincidence to ignore. I happened to watch a video about the shaytard’s and in it at 5:20, he is asked about putting his kids out there on YouTube and he says if your dad is a farmer, you have to get up and milk the cows and if you’re my kid, you have to be cute on camera.

You think that’s where she got it??? Lol! We know she doesn’t have an original thought to save her life!

Shay said that in the Nightline interview. I was stunned. What a thing to tell your children. That their worth to the family is in being "cute and funny on camera".
I think most family vloggers are greedy, selfish people. And I can easily see how they start out vlogging their lives, but their lives become about the vlogs once they get dependent on the money.
Anyway, I can easily see Asswipe getting the potato farm idea from this. It sounds too thought-out to come from her little brain.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
eyesandears
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eyesandears »

omg serious need for Botox...please
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

A list of things to do with the kids for two poke and quad neck:

1) free story time at library. Take two kids one week and two the next. The other parent stays home with two and does their own story time.

2) craft hour for the day- slime, painting, kinetic sand, making little thank you cards to send to people. Using glue sticks. Maybe even starting with toddler safe scissors. Dry erase boards. Don’t want to get your house dirty? Do it in the UNFINISHED basement at the OLD dining room table.

3) playdough- making shapes and letters from the dough. Building snowmen out of the dough. Make your own play doh, mix colors and learn what happens.

4) indoor play places

5) indoor water parks (you have plenty of helpers)

6) ask for a sponsorship from a few toddler boxes of the month since you love doing that sort of thing. M is for monster is one type. I’m sure you can get it for free and probably even 4 if you agree to vlog it. At least it will benefit the kids.

7) bundle up and go for more walks around your new neighborhood. I wish I lived in a neighborhood to do this.

8) many many gyms/gymnastic companies have open gym for toddlers during specific hours. Minimal cost. Again, take two at a time or bring all your helpers. Your choice, but the kids would love that.

9) a children’s museum?

10) get some games. Hungry hungry hippo, high ho cherry oh, pop the pig, hot POTATOES, Elefun, fish pond game... most of these games are made for FOUR THREE YEAR OLDS!

Everyone else feel free to give the poor people some more ideas.

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

You know why Assface talked for several minutes at the end of the vlog today? Because vlogs that go past 10 minutes are the ones that get monetized. All about the money!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

And I fully realize that not every parent can do the activities I listed. I have twins and I would kill to have more one on one time with them. The looks on their faces when they get special mommy time is priceless. These people have this opportunity all the time and never take it. So sad.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Before A$$wit is explaining the girls got the Thank you down..(not true).. say they are working on Please, Scarlett is saying Jam on it..Jam on it Jam on it holding up her piece of toast. Bison from across the island Ok Scarlett I'll get it and comes around to the frig and gets the jam for Scarlett. Maybe it is just me but he seemed annoyed. He didn't make any mention to Scarlett, Can you say please? A$$ says Can you say please? not directing her request directly to Scarlett, Indie says please instead. Scarlett didn't have a clue, she got her jam. So how exactly are they working on having the girls know when to say please? They just make crap up as they go.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Seriously? These 2 numbnuts are complaining about how hard it is for them? Wow!! They're so ungrateful.
A hard life does not consist of a mcmansion, multiple businesses, unending supply of money, shopping, napping, laying on the couch, editing vlogs, screeching, etc..
A hard life is when you don't know how you'll pay the rent this month, where your next meal is coming from, walking to work or taking a bus because you can't afford to get your car fixed, having to child with cancer or special needs, a drug addicted loved one, ..... I could go on but I'll stop here. I think you get the point.
End rant. . .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Itsjusrme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsjusrme »

OldCountry wrote:Before A$$wit is explaining the girls got the Thank you down..(not true).. say they are working on Please, Scarlett is saying Jam on it..Jam on it Jam on it holding up her piece of toast. Bison from across the island Ok Scarlett I'll get it and comes around to the frig and gets the jam for Scarlett. Maybe it is just me but he seemed annoyed. He didn't make any mention to Scarlett, Can you say please? A$$ says Can you say please? not directing her request directly to Scarlett, Indie says please instead. Scarlett didn't have a clue, she got her jam. So how exactly are they working on having the girls know when to say please? They just make crap up as they go.
The girls are confused becuase sometimes when the camera is out they are told to say please but when the camera isn’t out and sometimes when the camera is out they aren’t so they have no clue when they are supposed to say it. Inconsistency is worse then nothing actually not telling them anything

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”