Cole&Sav

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by Lyanna »

They are the kind of people who buy a puppy because it’s cute and have him a few months then realize it’ requires some work and commitment to raise a dog and they just abandon him in a forest or in front of a shelter. I doubt they will keep the dog 10 or 15 years, in a year or two the dog will mysteriously disappear and we will never hear about it again.
doremimi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by doremimi »

Ugh in their new vlog they make a big deal about a little boy kissing Everleigh on the cheek and announced that she had a crush on him. They made a huge deal about them sitting next to each other and holding hands, like... LET YOUR CHILDREN BE CHILDREN! No need to sexualize it. It's fucking weird. Kids that age don't know what romance is or anything like that so don't project that on them. Let the kids be friends for gods sakes. Thank god my entire life wasn't posted on the internet as a child. (end rant).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

doremimi wrote:Ugh in their new vlog they make a big deal about a little boy kissing Everleigh on the cheek and announced that she had a crush on him. They made a huge deal about them sitting next to each other and holding hands, like... LET YOUR CHILDREN BE CHILDREN! No need to sexualize it. It's fucking weird. Kids that age don't know what romance is or anything like that so don't project that on them. Let the kids be friends for gods sakes. Thank god my entire life wasn't posted on the internet as a child. (end rant).
Was it Caspian from SlyFox? His parents have done at least 4 "secret crush" videos of Everleigh and him. If they have done that many vlogs about it, it's not a "secret crush". And yes, they're 4 and 5. It's ridiculous. They keep trying to get Caspian to say he wants to marry Everleigh. Why does it have to be "romantic"? They're children! Just let them be friends.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
doremimi
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:
doremimi wrote:Ugh in their new vlog they make a big deal about a little boy kissing Everleigh on the cheek and announced that she had a crush on him. They made a huge deal about them sitting next to each other and holding hands, like... LET YOUR CHILDREN BE CHILDREN! No need to sexualize it. It's fucking weird. Kids that age don't know what romance is or anything like that so don't project that on them. Let the kids be friends for gods sakes. Thank god my entire life wasn't posted on the internet as a child. (end rant).
Was it Caspian from SlyFox? His parents have done at least 4 "secret crush" videos of Everleigh and him. If they have done that many vlogs about it, it's not a "secret crush". And yes, they're 4 and 5. It's ridiculous. They keep trying to get Caspian to say he wants to marry Everleigh. Why does it have to be "romantic"? They're children! Just let them be friends.

Yeah, it was Caspian. Ugh knowing that makes it much weirder. And then there are all of these comments "shipping" them, like? They're children? Don't force them into relationships? God help these vlogger children.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

God-- next thing, they'll have some stupid "ship name". "Caverleigh"? I know! "Evian".

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Oh yes, people SHIP them all the time. They do it because the parents of the two children enable that behavior. It's disgusting. Let kids be kids and not form awkward relationships and interactions between each other. This little girl is SO sexualized in so many different ways. Appalling
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

the "new" vlogs (slyfox's and labrant's) are completely out of order. the thing in the sky over los angeles (labrant vlog) happened on december 22 and it's january 6th. it's not like they didn't post things for christmas or for new years--they just waited until now to post that.

so... why? why now? it's been over two weeks to post content that happened last year. both videos have clickbait titles that refer to the fact that caspian kissed everleigh. it's the focal point for the videos. they go on and on in the videos about the little ~crush~ they have.

this is because both parents like the shipping of their kids so much so that they are actively encouraging it to their kids and to the viewers. and why blame them--they are profiting from it which is why they waited so long. slyfox posted a similar vlog about their crush on December 18, 4 days before the "new" video took place. the parents must have mutually agreed to wait to post the vlog so that way they can make more money. i mean two videos that happen the same week with the same content? boring. but if it's spaced apart, it's interesting and reminds people about the ~~~romance~~~ again.

the slyfox people, in general, do a lot of things just for the viewers, and this is one of them. like they posted a vlog about a HUGE christmas gift that received 4.7 million views, so they thought "hey this is what the viewers want" and made ANOTHER video a week later about another HUGE giftand it received 719k views. so they're right from a business perspective. even the everleigh video on the 18th received more views (201k) than those around it (~20k). they're trying to bring in dem cole/sav watchers tbh so the sucking up is REAL.

i wonder who is in control. the labrants, who have a shit ton of views and followers, or the browns? maybe it's mutual?

side note: these people need to stop posing for such ridicilous thumbnails. it's giving them wrinkles. no wonder missy got botox, yall are making every thumbnail a shocked, angry, or sad face. melodramatics
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

priestess wrote:the "new" vlogs (slyfox's and labrant's) are completely out of order. the thing in the sky over los angeles (labrant vlog) happened on december 22 and it's january 6th. it's not like they didn't post things for christmas or for new years--they just waited until now to post that.

so... why? why now? it's been over two weeks to post content that happened last year. both videos have clickbait titles that refer to the fact that caspian kissed everleigh. it's the focal point for the videos. they go on and on in the videos about the little ~crush~ they have.

this is because both parents like the shipping of their kids so much so that they are actively encouraging it to their kids and to the viewers. and why blame them--they are profiting from it which is why they waited so long. slyfox posted a similar vlog about their crush on December 18, 4 days before the "new" video took place. the parents must have mutually agreed to wait to post the vlog so that way they can make more money. i mean two videos that happen the same week with the same content? boring. but if it's spaced apart, it's interesting and reminds people about the ~~~romance~~~ again.

the slyfox people, in general, do a lot of things just for the viewers, and this is one of them. like they posted a vlog about a HUGE christmas gift that received 4.7 million views, so they thought "hey this is what the viewers want" and made ANOTHER video a week later about another HUGE giftand it received 719k views. so they're right from a business perspective. even the everleigh video on the 18th received more views (201k) than those around it (~20k). they're trying to bring in dem cole/sav watchers tbh so the sucking up is REAL.

i wonder who is in control. the labrants, who have a shit ton of views and followers, or the browns? maybe it's mutual?

side note: these people need to stop posing for such ridicilous thumbnails. it's giving them wrinkles. no wonder missy got botox, yall are making every thumbnail a shocked, angry, or sad face. melodramatics
It's the same with those "celebrity" FaceTime videos. The Johnsons got 2 million views on their first fake "Justin Bieber FaceTime" video. Because everyone thought it was real. So they tried it again. And then SlyFox did "Taylor Swift FaceTime" with Jaedyn. And people get sucked in.
The thing with the kids and the "romance" that is really stupid is that they keep calling it a "secret crush". If there are six videos about it, it's not secret. And they must have whipped Everleigh into shape, because before when they asked her if Caspian was her boyfriend, she said no. She wasn't acting like she liked him at all. Do it for the vlog, honey!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I know I've talked about Savannah's (& kind of Cole too) obsessive Boomerang use. But GOD! Their lives revolve around social media. it's so sad and disgusting! Can't even go get their nails done without posing for a dumb boomerang to add to her story. It would be a little different if they took pictures for themselves, but seriously, why do they have to boomerang everything? "Hey wait let's do a boomerang..make sure you do this move....oh you didn't do it right, let's try it again" I can so imagine that.
HufflepuffMC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HufflepuffMC »

They’re already bored of the dog so they thought a cat would be perfect. Thank heaven they didn’t get one. I don’t know what to be angrier about: the fact that Savannah urged Cole to share the name of their church (my daughter’s safety and privacy? What’s that?) or the fact that they toted Carl around in the store with no leash or collar. If Carl had escaped, that’s it. He’s gone. Makes me wonder if the poor thing is microchipped. These people don’t see animals as anything more than props for Instagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
doremimi
Amateur
Amateur

HufflepuffMC wrote:They’re already bored of the dog so they thought a cat would be perfect. Thank heaven they didn’t get one. I don’t know what to be angrier about: the fact that Savannah urged Cole to share the name of their church (my daughter’s safety and privacy? What’s that?) or the fact that they toted Carl around in the store with no leash or collar. If Carl had escaped, that’s it. He’s gone. Makes me wonder if the poor thing is microchipped. These people don’t see animals as anything more than props for Instagram.

I don't think these dumbasses know what a leash is. IF he really was dropped, it's there fault for not having him on a leash in a dog park. You know, somewhere he could easily be lost because he's so small.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

They are the kind of people wHo buy a pet because it’s cute then Realize they can’t take care of it properly, can’t travel like they want, and that the pet is eventually going to grow up and be not so cute. They have illnesses, they experience pain and stress and they can live up to 20years. Oh my f god just walk it around the store with no lashes so he can get lost and we won’t have to worry about this living being anymore. Or just conveniently forget him next to a forest and pretend we lost him.
Then they will buy a kitten or another puppy and do the same thing again. Animal shelters are full of abandoned pets because of stupid people like them who think a pet is a toy they can buy and get rid of when they grow tired of it.
doremimi
Amateur
Amateur

Uh they vlogged Everleigh's doctors visit with her getting shots? What the actual fuck? I haven't watched it yet because it just feels wrong, does anyone know what happens? That's such a private moment that is now on the internet forever. Nice.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

doremimi wrote:Uh they vlogged Everleigh's doctors visit with her getting shots? What the actual fuck? I haven't watched it yet because it just feels wrong, does anyone know what happens? That's such a private moment that is now on the internet forever. Nice.
Very common footage when it comes vlogging unfortunately. Mostly family vloggers. I have no idea why but videos with shots get millions of views. I'm very surprised they'd use that title and thumbnail after all the demonetization issues regarding exploitation of children.
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

doremimi wrote:Uh they vlogged Everleigh's doctors visit with her getting shots? What the actual fuck? I haven't watched it yet because it just feels wrong, does anyone know what happens? That's such a private moment that is now on the internet forever. Nice.
Everleigh screams her head off. which is fucking annoying as there are kids that actually get sick and die from what these vaccines prevent (my mom always told me this to calm me down). she’s 5, not 3. but, she’s a kid and is totally exploited for views. everleigh visits her grandmother while sav and cole have their billionth date night this month. they watch a movie and describe some guy being obnoxious, which is funny because it wasn’t even on the level of being as obnoxious as them with their pranks and screaming.

doremimi
Amateur
Amateur

Hoe4Christmas wrote:
Everleigh screams her head off. which is fucking annoying as there are kids that actually get sick and die from what these vaccines prevent (my mom always told me this to calm me down). she’s 5, not 3. but, she’s a kid and is totally exploited for views. everleigh visits her grandmother while sav and cole have their billionth date night this month. they watch a movie and describe some guy being obnoxious, which is funny because it wasn’t even on the level of being as obnoxious as them with their pranks and screaming.

I'm glad I didn't watch it then bc I can't stand watching anyone in pain or upset like that. I can't believe they'd post that! (Except I kinda can I guess :/)
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Another thumbnail with Everleigh crying. Typical
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I come across the best blogs on here sometimes! I've known about these people for about a year, and I used to like them! But then I kept seeing the same stuff being posted on instagram, and other social media, and now I find them annoying.

The thing I hate most is that they have Everleigh doing the gymnastic pose a lot, where she stands on one leg, and puts the other in the air, and I feel like it's bait for a lot of creepos.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:I come across the best blogs on here sometimes! I've known about these people for about a year, and I used to like them! But then I kept seeing the same stuff being posted on instagram, and other social media, and now I find them annoying.

The thing I hate most is that they have Everleigh doing the gymnastic pose a lot, where she stands on one leg, and puts the other in the air, and I feel like it's bait for a lot of creepos.
That, and the way they dress her. It's like "Hey, pedos! Come and screenshot! Share with your friends!" They had an instastory where she was dancing around at Disneyland, and it was just awful, and of course she was doing the crotch shot pose. She was going up and down some stairs, and getting in people's way, and I just couldn't believe they were encouraging it.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I notice more often than not that they post an instagram picture at the same time of the same "photoshoot". Anyone else find this weird?... :?
Extremely late, but I've always found that weird. I feel like those pictures should stay at home on your wall, not something that's only taken for instagram! Those are formal pictures, not ones from a party or something.

Return to “Cole and Sav”