Birdie89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Both of those houses are disgusting.

The ceiling of the shack fell in and sam is not cut out to be doing the work he’s doing. Death trap.

The main house is infested - it’s always cluttered and dirty inside. No wonder.

Abram is riding around without a helmet and almost got injured on camera. Symphony was abandoned at school.

These people should just hang it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

And yes, the rader brothers aren’t exactly prime specimens.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

This man has no idea what the fuck he's doing. "I guess that's what they do? I'm learning as I go!"

Yeah, well, enjoy learning as you go when your house doesn't pass code.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Sam didn't know you had to insulate UNDER the house? He is surprised that everything froze? There is literally no house on top of anything to insulate any of your "pipes".
He left an outside faucet on and durr dur durrrp it froze, he's shocked. He also doesn't seem to know how to wrap outside pipes either. Why doesn't he Google weather before taking a small child 4-5 hours away from home? Freezing weather is not the time to be doing outdoor work anyway much less with a child. He has no water in the trailer, he's, yep, you guessed it, surprised.
WTH?! Why was he allowed to procreate?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

LOL. It was seriously idiots-on-parade today!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Well, yesterday was the 12th Day of Christmas.

But I seriously doubt that's why their tree is still up. They probably think the 12 Days of Christmas start December 13.

How could anyone think Sam is handsome? He creeps me out. He looks like a member of the Manson Family.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Oh c’mon! Sam is half of the Good Looking Parents!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Those kids are always getting sick because that house is so disgusting and filled with bacteria, who knows what else! Is Ni serious?? She was lettering the whole time Juliet napped? What about cleaning out their disgusting pantry? No wonder there are rodents in the house! That was pure BULLSHIT - for starters she said she has been hearing sounds for weeks, and I'm sure it's way more then just a poop dropping - oh please if she gave Sam's number he will just let it be and say it's "nature" since we all know he's a cheap ass unsanitary man himself! Okay now I want to punch Sam in the face - he left his 4 year old son alone in that camper with the flood going on while he was working by himself in that stupid house (which could collapse any moment) - what if something happened to Abram?? Not watching the rest, he's such a jerk!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Who saw the toilet that was tossed out the backdoor when Nia let the dog out. This was another episode showcasing how inept they are. I was angry too, about Abram out there in the freezing cold, left to his own devices while Sam does all sorts of dangerous stuff. How about that bonfire?? omg. Also, Abram is clearly sick. Poor kid.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Of course Sam is letting Abram ride with no helmet on the rugged OK property and almost wrecking, I guess a broken bone or two will be the only way they start to care. Now Abram is sick, so I guess no school for him, OH, thats right he really doesn't go to school, just occasionally drops by to say hi.
Nia, enough with the LETTERING you are not a preteen girl, you are a grown ass women with kids to pick up from school at the correct time, not an hour late, who doesn't know their kid gets out of school early for the whole week? Speaking of school, what kind does Symphony go to that gets out early for a week after being off for about 3 weeks, plus not having school on Fridays.....I know it is a religious school, but very weird hours.

And what was Mathews dog doing getting lost by their house, when he lives in Dallas, were they dog sitting and lost the dog, or what, who would leave anything with them is beyond me.

Yes, their house is gross and a little less "crafting" Nia or lazing on the couch Sam...and CLEAN YOUR HOUSE, the kids won't be getting sick all the time.

Anyone else think that Nias Instagram looks like a teenage girls, leaning to letter, make up parties, sleep overs with all her besties, girls day/nights out all the time, it is no wonder she treats her kids like babies, trying to stay young at all costs.

Final thought of the day, I think they are getting used to the idea of separating and are working on getting the kids used to being apart, I think that Sam will take Abram to OK and "camp" for a few years, and Nia will keep the girls in the rat infested house, ya know, boys with boys and girls with girls.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

1finn wrote:Of course Sam is letting Abram ride with no helmet on the rugged OK property and almost wrecking, I guess a broken bone or two will be the only way they start to care. Now Abram is sick, so I guess no school for him, OH, thats right he really doesn't go to school, just occasionally drops by to say hi.
Nia, enough with the LETTERING you are not a preteen girl, you are a grown ass women with kids to pick up from school at the correct time, not an hour late, who doesn't know their kid gets out of school early for the whole week? Speaking of school, what kind does Symphony go to that gets out early for a week after being off for about 3 weeks, plus not having school on Fridays.....I know it is a religious school, but very weird hours.

And what was Mathews dog doing getting lost by their house, when he lives in Dallas, were they dog sitting and lost the dog, or what, who would leave anything with them is beyond me.

Yes, their house is gross and a little less "crafting" Nia or lazing on the couch Sam...and CLEAN YOUR HOUSE, the kids won't be getting sick all the time.

Anyone else think that Nias Instagram looks like a teenage girls, leaning to letter, make up parties, sleep overs with all her besties, girls day/nights out all the time, it is no wonder she treats her kids like babies, trying to stay young at all costs.

Final thought of the day, I think they are getting used to the idea of separating and are working on getting the kids used to being apart, I think that Sam will take Abram to OK and "camp" for a few years, and Nia will keep the girls in the rat infested house, ya know, boys with boys and girls with girls.
Yes to all of this. I think you are right.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam and Nia are the most delusional people on this planet! They both seem to act like nothing is wrong with them and just go about their day - the fact that they spend weeks apart by choice is so bizarre! Umm okay so he has Abram driving his car, while vlogging and holding his coffee - can someone send this psycho to an assylum already??? Baby Chucky looks even more creepy with all that hair on her head! Did you see all those dirty diapers? Ewwww it must smell so bad in their house!! "Sam let me sleep in one morning" is she even listening to herself?? It seriously makes me laugh when these two idiots try to call out other YouTubers - hello!! You guys will go down as the "Fake Miscarraige Ashley Madison Cheating Couple" for life!!! I'm not even surprised there was a Bat in that junkyard house!! Symphony behaves like a toddler - it's sooooooo weird!! Sam is my "hero" - wow Nia you must really not get out much if you find the man that cheated on you and treats you and your kids like crap to be a hero, good luck with that!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Today's vlog was deleted by youtube for violation of community standards. I think it was only up for about 30 min.
I suspect it was because of a clip of a naked Juliet, sitting at the piano on a bench.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

What a piece of crap todays video was....Sam letting Abram play/help under the shack while it is being jacked up, and also letting Abram play with flint to start a bonfire. One of these days someone is going to get seriously hurt.

Nia really needs to take some of the t-shirt sales money, if any is left, and buy AAA, good god, after the tire incident you would have thought they would be more prepared.

I see todays video was taken down by YT, I am sure for Sam showing a long shot of Juliet sitting naked at the keyboard, what kind of father and mother would put that out in the public? The kids are gonna hate them when they get older, and see all the crap they posted of them, all for those precious views and subs.

I love the "passing ships in the night" phase of their relationship, I think the object of this new lifestyle is to spend as much time APART as possible, then have some fake gross lovey session when they are together for 10 minutes. I am sure Sam is heading back to his shack in OK the second Nia comes back from her "girls night" out AGAIN. I mean they spend no together time with the kids at all.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Does Nia think she's a College girl? I get so confused with her multiple personalities! Nobody cares about your outfit choice and "girls night" - where you 30 year olds pretend to be 18 all over again! OMG hahaha Symphony walked in looking like an old lady trying to be young - what is happening right now?? hahahaha Okay did you notice when Nia was playing with the blocks Baby Chucky went and took her phone hahaha "Sam everything is going wrong while you're gone" - no Nia, everything IS wrong because you are WITH him! Sam just put Abram under the house with him while he was putting the beams in - I don't understand this man, what if that house collapsed??
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nia acting like a stupid mime while Sam was talking in the beginning just has to stop now - she always acts like they are so happy and loves when Sam is speaking, who the heck wants to listen to this jack ass anyway? Abram was dazed and confused in the clip - I wouldn't be surprised since Sam doesn't spend anytime teaching the kid anything important in life, except talking about toilets and making his kid do dangerous things that make him cry! What an egotistical maniac - ofcourse he thinks everyone's favourite clip is about him falling off a raft - nobody cares Sam get over yourself! Geez their overacting is just getting annoying now :? Okay that fanbasic website is finally up and listen to Nia acting like they are major CEO's of a charitable organization - like seriously they are both a charity case themselves!! I hate the fact that they act like people are below them, if anything they need more help than anyone, not just financially but MENTALLY. If someone can start a funding for that I think it would make more sense!
procraftinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procraftinating »

At first I thought it was unlikely, but I also am starting to think they may be preparing to separate... their lifestyle and decisions just don't make any sense otherwise. Who the hell works on a property in the middle of winter? Granted I live in a much colder climate, but generally that work is put on hold for the colder months when things freeze and the outdoors are cold and the ground is frozen. It really doesn't make sense that he is continuing to go and work on this property in the middle of freaking January, and it's not even like he goes there with a plan but mostly just putters around rather aimlessly (chipping ice in the wheelbarrow for no real reason). Also for some one who just had a ton of tools stolen, it seems he left plenty of expensive tools and drills left laying around the Broken Arrow property... granted it seems fairly isolated but someone could have walked in and stolen them, no? Why does he have to go there so often anyways? Like there's no particular timeline to get this property done but he has to go there basically all the time? It's not like a situation where they don't have a place to live or something, and he has a family and responsibilities at home. What is even the point of this renovation of a shack in the first place? I'm still not clear if it's supposed to be a vacation house, a flip for profit, a fanbasic camp (ha!) Again the lifestyle they are living now literally makes no sense. Sam putters around a property hrs away from his wife and family with no real job, and Nia does all the work of parenting and then colours and doodles? So out of touch with the reality of most hard-working people with jobs.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Sam saying he was uncomfortable with how much symphony wanted the dick shaped fish stick and asking her why she wanted it was so gross and creepy. That type of “religious” dad is the worst. He is disgusting for sexualizing her like that.

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sure, let's take the four year old up on the roof! What could go wrong? :shock:
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:Sure, let's take the four year old up on the roof! What could go wrong? :shock:
Quite a lot could go wrong....but that is their way, anything for views.

And Yes, Sam, you do need to disinfect and clean out the attic, if critters have been in there and making nests...their feces is very toxic and needs to be cleaned out, or the family could get very sick. Been there done that with raccoons in my attic, but I had it taken care of, not like know it all Sam.

The poor delusional Fan basic are now wanting to sent them money to put in the charity, I am sure they would love that, then they wouldn't have to use any of their own money, but will surely take all the credit. Still predict they will do a onetime giveaway and then it will disappear, since I doubt they actually went to the trouble of setting up a legitimate charity as a 501.c3, since they do everything halfassed.

Return to “Sam and Nia”