Tannerites/YAWI

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Something is really off about the older girls. I can't place my finger on it but there's definitely something. I think Daniell's really pretty and maybe she's not falling for the whole strict Mormon thing like Alexia does. Major Duggar vibes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

ytdramaqueen wrote:Something is really off about the older girls. I can't place my finger on it but there's definitely something. I think Daniell's really pretty and maybe she's not falling for the whole strict Mormon thing like Alexia does. Major Duggar vibes

The whole family, honestly. I can't figure them out... I have so many questions.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

They're not estranged from their extended families, but Johnny's family doesn't seem to be very religious and is full of metal-heads and bikers, lol. They were with Sarah's family for thanksgiving.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

skrt09 wrote:They're not estranged from their extended families, but Johnny's family doesn't seem to be very religious and is full of metal-heads and bikers, lol. They were with Sarah's family for thanksgiving.
Which would explain her getting knocked up at 17

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I don’t watch them very consistently but I think there is something very odd about this family. Do either of the parents work? What did they do before vlogging if they don’t work? The dad weirds me out. I don’t understand why they make Danielle out to be a bad kid. She seems like a good kid from what I’ve seen. I feel like every thumbnail is about Danielle being in trouble.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I can't stand the baby talk/ voice Sarah does it's super annoying. She doesn't stop it when she's talking to the older kids either which makes it even worse.

skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Elah_w wrote:I don’t watch them very consistently but I think there is something very odd about this family. Do either of the parents work? What did they do before vlogging if they don’t work? The dad weirds me out. I don’t understand why they make Danielle out to be a bad kid. She seems like a good kid from what I’ve seen. I feel like every thumbnail is about Danielle being in trouble.
Sarah was a cosmetologist. Johnny worked in sales and became a manager (according to Facebook). Aside from vlogging, they have some kind of online business.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Anyone know if any of their videos are getting taken down with all of the YouTube stuff going on? They’re like one of the biggest puberty expoiters so I’m curious but don’t watch them enough to be able to tell for myself if anything has changed.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Johnny (the dad) is such a jerk, he took Daniells phone away then seemed to tease and rub it in that she doesn't have her phone.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

skrt09 wrote:
Elah_w wrote:I don’t watch them very consistently but I think there is something very odd about this family. Do either of the parents work? What did they do before vlogging if they don’t work? The dad weirds me out. I don’t understand why they make Danielle out to be a bad kid. She seems like a good kid from what I’ve seen. I feel like every thumbnail is about Danielle being in trouble.
Sarah was a cosmetologist. Johnny worked in sales and became a manager (according to Facebook). Aside from vlogging, they have some kind of online business.
Sarah was a cosmetologist? ImageImage I don't believe that

nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

So they took the kids out of school for 2 weeks just for Disney/ to spend time with their extended family? Who does that? The fact that they act like it's no big deal is the craziest thing. Why couldn't they just wait until Christmas break when the kids won't be missing anything.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

The dad is quoted in this new Buzzed article. I am personally happy to hear they were completely demonetized. The way they exploit their children regarding cramps and periods is sickening to me.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/ ... .eoaM8X7Kw
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:The dad is quoted in this new Buzzed article. I am personally happy to hear they were completely demonetized. The way they exploit their children regarding cramps and periods is sickening to me.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/charliewarzel/ ... .eoaM8X7Kw
YES!!! I am sooo happy. Every time the mom says "cramps" those girls look like they want to die. It's awful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

Soooo Allie gets lots of nail stuff and legos for Christmas and Danielle only gets one sketch book and coloured pencils?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

pleasecleanyourhouse wrote:Soooo Allie gets lots of nail stuff and legos for Christmas and Danielle only gets one sketch book and coloured pencils?
They always treat her like crap. She's like Julie from 8 Passengers

pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

I just don't get why they try so hard to make her the bad child...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, they're potty training Az. And the dad is vlogging about it, while in the background, there he is, sitting on the potty.

WTF? Didn't they learn _anything_ from getting demonetized? Nope. Let's keep on exploiting our kids.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Daniell is my favorite of the girls. she's the underdog in the family, she seems to have her own opinions and ideas that don't line up with what her parents want for her. She doesn't conform. I am guessing this is why she was taken out of school? Allie seems a little developmentally behind normal kids her age. and is the perfect child in their eyes i am guessing, such a tattle tale also. Daniell needs to be able to live her own life. If any of the kids move away it's going to be Daniell.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

callie73 wrote:Daniell is my favorite of the girls. she's the underdog in the family, she seems to have her own opinions and ideas that don't line up with what her parents want for her. She doesn't conform. I am guessing this is why she was taken out of school? Allie seems a little developmentally behind normal kids her age. and is the perfect child in their eyes i am guessing, such a tattle tale also. Daniell needs to be able to live her own life. If any of the kids move away it's going to be Daniell.
Daniell is also my favorite (Julie from 8 Passengers is too so maybe I just pull for the underdog), I think they pulled her out to keep an eye on her and also because they wanted a live in babysitter, I have noticed Sara and Johnny have left several times already to work out and they leave Canyon with Daniell, I feel like she will never have quality study time for homeschool.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Agreed. They want her home to keep her away from boys and they don't have to pay her to watch canyon. Allie and Savannah seriously act the same and that's so weird to me considering Savannah is like 10yrs old. Also I don't understand why Allie is always telling her parents everything Daniell does. It's like she likes seeing her get in trouble.

Return to “Q-Z”