Emma & Ellie

emerald13
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Ellie

Unread post by emerald13 »

Target, Walmart, Emergency room, Shelling, Cleaning, TV, Kenzie, Meeka, Tumbling, Cheerleading, Whining, Hair Salon, Dogs, Church, Eating Out, Mark's new car, Vlogging, Bitching...BORING
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Right! The start of every vlog nearly... waiting for someone to get ready and saying they don’t know what they are doing then next clip they are leaving to put to eat for lunch. It’s LUNCH!! I mean really. They can’t eat Mac and cheese or sandwiches. And of course after lunch is a trip to get something. I’m still blown away by Heather’s snippy comment when Emma wanted to get mani/pedis for their girls day out and she said “no, hey are a waste of money.” Wow, just wow!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Whoa, if you haven’t watched today’s vlog, Heather is hella salty in it. She asked the watchers if it was okay if they go out to eat. Give me a break. The other day she blamed them not getting out the door on time or “the problem” being that they’re always waiting for Emma having to film and edit. Holy pressure fon r a 13 yr old. Why can’t she edit? She has no job and don’t tell me she being a stay at home mom is a full time job. Her kids are pretty self sufficient. SALTY!!!
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by endellion »

Heather wants all the benefits that come with daily vlogging (fans, money) and none of the downsides or responsibilities (criticism, editing, actually vlogging). She puts all the pressure on poor Emma and lashes out at people asking legitimate questions.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Yeah I’ve been noticing how she’s been playing the pity card when people are asking those questions. And actually how she’s almost bullying Emma into making sure everyone knows that filming and editing is “not a chore,” and that “it’s a responsibility.” What the heck is the difference? She gets in trouble for not doing it either way. Today Emma looked absolutely defeated but you know she couldn’t say anything because her mom would have shut it down. I love Emma but honestly, this is getting so sad - maybe Heather and Mark should get real jobs and stop vlogging. Stop making money off of their 13 yr old.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Why can’t Emma just do her channel for fun? She has school, homework and two cheer teams. She has no time! Like heather said ‘they are never home’ why can’t she just record edit and upload when she has time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Heather has a bad attitude which has rubbed off on Ellie. Emma isn't allowed to be in a bad mood, not even for a moment, because she's the money maker. Heather is a total liar saying she doesn't use her kids to make money. Emma is the money maker. It doesn't matter if she puts aside the money from Emma's channel. The main channel gets the most views and is totally held up by Emma. The nerve of her to call others entitled when she's living off of her 13 year old kid.
indigo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by indigo7 »

missparzival wrote:Kenzie is constantly looking to make sure she is on camera. I feel like this friend ship will end like the last we’re the girl was using Emma for followers

In today's vlog, I couldn't stand her!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Today’s vlog was a total train wreck. If Heather thinks she cleared things up, she actually created more questions. She said that Ellie doesn’t like being on camera so they don’t make her but then she turned around and said that the only reason they do this is because the girls asked if they could do a YouTube channel and she told them they had to commit. Yet now it’s only Emma committing. It’s ALL on Emma. And it’s crap that they don’t show Ellie’s “attitude” on camera. Heather lies through her teeth. And basically it was their you’ve to film everyday so if they’re going to be so sensitive to their YT follower’s comments, who basically pay for their house and their trips, private school, and Heather’s obsessive shopping, then stop filming and get real jobs.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Emma is 13 and has to clean her room, bathroom, empty bins, empty dishwasher, go to school, do homework, cheer on 2 teams and hold up two YouTube channels. While heather stays home, goes out to eat, goes to the beach and complains. Yep seems fair
Heather if you can’t handle the comments calling you out for being a bitchy unfair mum walk away from Youtube and get a real job! Hell we won’t even call it you quitting cause you know if you change your mind on anything your a quitter.

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

missparzival wrote:Emma is 13 and has to clean her room, bathroom, empty bins, empty dishwasher, go to school, do homework, cheer on 2 teams and hold up two YouTube channels. While heather stays home, goes out to eat, goes to the beach and complains. Yep seems fair Image
Heather if you can’t handle the comments calling you out for being a bitchy unfair mum walk away from Youtube and get a real job! Hell we won’t even call it you quitting cause you know if you change your mind on anything your a quitter.
Oh but she (by “she” I mean Emma) can’t quit now. Heather has her precious flooring all picked out to be installed. Can’t disrupt Heather’s tacky decorating dreams for the sake of her children’s mental well being. Better to punish and belittle them (Emma) for views. Heather is a bully. Pure and simple. And honestly it’s a passive aggressive form of child abuse. She delights in itif you watch. She smirks at it. Pathetic.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Wow heather! “You can’t just quit a commitment when life gets toughWe don’t quit! We are not a family of quitters!” Is that why you and Mark both quit your jobs?
emerald13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emerald13 »

Did anyone catch the part where Heather described herself as "a nice person"? She said, "I am a nice person"... Well, no!
But hey, Mark needs to grow up...They act like overgrown adolescents.

Heather is such a damn control freak. Seems like only people who fawn over them are now allowed to comment.
These silly little girls who write in are so naive that it's sad.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Blueberries wrote:Wow heather! “You can’t just quit a commitment when life gets toughWe don’t quit! We are not a family of quitters!” Is that why you and Mark both quit your jobs?

Hahaha. Good point.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

emerald13 wrote:Did anyone catch the part where Heather described herself as "a nice person"? She said, "I am a nice person"... Well, no!
But hey, Mark needs to grow up...They act like overgrown adolescents.

Heather is such a damn control freak. Seems like only people who fawn over them are now allowed to comment.
These silly little girls who write in are so naive that it's sad.
I caught that too and nearly spit out my water. And I noticed that a lot of comments were deleted. Someone had commented on how her lecture was degrading to her viewers and when I looked back later It was gone. And someone even suggested she turn off her comments altogether. Omg
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

NotSusan wrote:
Blueberries wrote:Wow heather! “You can’t just quit a commitment when life gets toughWe don’t quit! We are not a family of quitters!” Is that why you and Mark both quit your jobs?

Hahaha. Good point.
Perfect, haha.

Emma was saying the other day how she was going to edit Ellie's video for Heather because she edits all day and Emma feels bad. Obviously Heather flaunts around how hard editing is and makes everyone feel bad about it. Hello?!?!? In the real world - many people's parents work 9-5 day jobs and barely even get time to clean their house.

Heather and Mark are so selfish. They packed up everything to move to Florida and it is so clear that Emma is not happy. Sure, she can't dictate their family lives but I couldn't name one parent that wouldn't put their kids happiness first before there own - and the kids make all the money here!!!

Heather is a nut and a bully, plain and simple.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Agreed!

And I must have missed that comment. I do remember Heather saying that Mark would now be editing Ellie’s videos a little while back. Obviously by “Mark,” she meant Emma, just like everything else. Mark has no time. Who else is going to ummmm.... errrrrr... what does Mark do?

Btw, all negative or actually honest comments were deleted from yesterday’s video. The comments left on make Heather sound like the mother of the year.
CrunchyMamaCa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CrunchyMamaCa »

I like Emma and Ellie we have been watching them for over a year now. Did you guys know (didn't read the entire thread) that the mom Heather from Emma & Ellie is sisters with Candy from Our Family Nest? This totally blew my mind last year, if you can watch videos of the families together super early days, but something has since happened and they don't film together or talk about eachother.
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

CrunchyMamaCa wrote:I like Emma and Ellie we have been watching them for over a year now. Did you guys know (didn't read the entire thread) that the mom Heather from Emma & Ellie is sisters with Candy from Our Family Nest? This totally blew my mind last year, if you can watch videos of the families together super early days, but something has since happened and they don't film together or talk about eachother.
I've seen their vlogs but am not subscribed. I went to watch one of their videos and Candi does look and even sound like Heather. I wonder what happened. Heather hardly ever mentions her family.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

endellion wrote:
CrunchyMamaCa wrote:I like Emma and Ellie we have been watching them for over a year now. Did you guys know (didn't read the entire thread) that the mom Heather from Emma & Ellie is sisters with Candy from Our Family Nest? This totally blew my mind last year, if you can watch videos of the families together super early days, but something has since happened and they don't film together or talk about eachother.
I've seen their vlogs but am not subscribed. I went to watch one of their videos and Candi does look and even sound like Heather. I wonder what happened. Heather hardly ever mentions her family.
They used to vlog together - Emma did some with her cousin when she was younger but now nothing. I’m guessing it was more Heather than Candi. Heather is just not a nice person. Even when she tries to fake it, she struggles. How they are sisters, I have no clue. Candi actually seems interested in her kids’ lives and speaks to them like she cares about them. Not like a drill sargeant and doesn’t scoff at them and assume they’ll fail at anything they try.

Return to “A-H”