• Advertisement
    

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby mmoommoo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:49 am

So baby is due about august/september then?
Again, I’m so surprised they would try when J’s bday is in Sept. They would never over shadow his bday.
That’s why I think hey got pregnant in Nov. and the baby is due in August.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Informer
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:37 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 2253 times

Advertisement

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby queentee20 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:53 am

BlueDot wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:I wonder how far along she is because she looks kinda big and wasnt she drinking in December & November?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She drank a lot for her birthday and at her mom’s Christmas party but I think she got pregnant sometime after her birthday. TBH I think we all should just chill and talk when he find out her due date because then we’ll more or less know the truth and find out if she actually drank while pregnant. But since Keren reads here she might lie about it now lol HI KEREN!
Taylor commented on a vlog that she (Keren) had a fake drink on I think new years since it wasn't public knowledge yet (the screenshot is here somewhere), so we'll still be in the dark. Keren will just say they lied to hide the pregnancy.


Yeah she had a fake drink on NYE... she still got drunk af for her birthday & her mom’s Christmas party. Which was before she supposedly took the test... I don’t understand what you’re trying to say about the NYE part? I’m just pointing out she did get drunk twice around late November/early December while some people think she’s further along... I think the fake drink on NYE part is the only thing that actually lines up with their story.
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 19095 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby BlueDot » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:04 am

queentee20 wrote:
BlueDot wrote:
queentee20 wrote:[quote="Annavi04"]I wonder how far along she is because she looks kinda big and wasnt she drinking in December & November?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She drank a lot for her birthday and at her mom’s Christmas party but I think she got pregnant sometime after her birthday. TBH I think we all should just chill and talk when he find out her due date because then we’ll more or less know the truth and find out if she actually drank while pregnant. But since Keren reads here she might lie about it now lol HI KEREN!
Taylor commented on a vlog that she (Keren) had a fake drink on I think new years since it wasn't public knowledge yet (the screenshot is here somewhere), so we'll still be in the dark. Keren will just say they lied to hide the pregnancy.


Yeah she had a fake drink on NYE... she still got drunk af for her birthday & her mom’s Christmas party. Which was before she supposedly took the test... I don’t understand what you’re trying to say about the NYE part? I’m just pointing out she did get drunk twice around late November/early December while some people think she’s further along... I think the fake drink on NYE part is the only thing that actually lines up with their story.[/quote]Yes, but she can still use that excuse for everything. "I was faking being drunk" "it was a fake drink" "it was a fake negative test" blah blah blah that can go on for everything depending on the timeline and what needs to conveniently fit the new narrative. We'll never truly know. Except for the fact that she's a bad actress, but the minions will believe them. Or they can keep the due date a secret for the clickbait and speculation so then we'll only truly know when the baby is born.
BlueDot
Amateur
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:19 am
Has thanked: 181 times
Been thanked: 410 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby newbie » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:14 am

I don't believe either of them.. she would say anything to shut up her minions. I do think she drank alcohol because she thinks she's bad ass mom and can do anything she want's. She does not care about anyone but her selfish needs and has no care in the world. This is the New Years Video and her drinking at the 3.21 mark. She looks like such a tramp in that outfit, yuk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS3LPXLVqBQ&t=220s.
User avatar
newbie
Informer
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 am
Has thanked: 504 times
Been thanked: 1594 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby queentee20 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:24 am

I’m 100% on team the drink wasn’t fake, because honestly Keren thinks she can do whatever she wants plus I didn’t see any fake liquor bottles... but people here think Keren cares enough to not take a sip of her champagne lol
User avatar
queentee20
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2660
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am
Has thanked: 472 times
Been thanked: 19095 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby Chichi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:46 am

newbie wrote:I don't believe either of them.. she would say anything to shut up her minions. I do think she drank alcohol because she thinks she's bad ass mom and can do anything she want's. She does not care about anyone but her selfish needs and has no care in the world. This is the New Years Video and her drinking at the 3.21 mark. She looks like such a tramp in that outfit, yuk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS3LPXLVqBQ&t=220s.


A tramp she certainly is. Definitely drank and was over eager popping the champagne cork. Her outfit was a joke!!
Chichi
Informer
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:31 pm
Has thanked: 1196 times
Been thanked: 2435 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby mmoommoo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:48 am

That new years outfit was to cover the bump


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Informer
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:37 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 2253 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby KaterTot » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:01 am

Khoa's Mom's reaction was so real. LOL I was wondering where her reaction was, she didn't even get an "in person" reaction and they don't live that far from her. I would be pissed if I got a facetime announcement like they did friends.
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm
Has thanked: 734 times
Been thanked: 2997 times

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby calmposure » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:08 am

I think the conversation on NY’s went like this.

Khoa: “Keren, you can’t drink, you’re pregnant.”
Keren: “Shut up!! The baby’s making me crave alcohol and you know I have to give into my cravings!!”
Khoa: “ohhh my gooooddness Keren.”
*** insert rant about how she’s a bad ass mom who can do whatever the fuck she wants (almost forgot that part)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
calmposure
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:49 pm
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby asv0204 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:30 am

She already looks disgusting and it's only gonna get worse with all the bad nutrition and laziness. I just can not believe she's pregnant AGAIN. So many woman in this world want a baby but can't have one and this girl pops them out like tennis balls and doesn't give a crap about them as soon as they're 8 months old. She makes me so mad it's insane.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
asv0204
Amateur
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 410 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby lagenialester » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:56 am

I don’t know if I can handle another chik-fil-a pregnancy this time. I was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I never eat fast food. Watching Keren shove French fries and Starbucks down her gullet for the next few months will be rage-inducing!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lagenialester
Informer
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 am
Has thanked: 1719 times
Been thanked: 2160 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:13 am

K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3143
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 324 times
Been thanked: 12321 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby Cak3islif3 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:32 am

Notachild wrote:
MamaLisa wrote:Anyone notice in the last vlog there's a shot of jacksons privates @9:23

Why the fuck would you advertise that poor childs body like that. Telling everyone exactly where to look. What a perv.


That's the parents fault for uploading their naked son for the WHOLE WORLD to see!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cak3islif3
Amateur
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:01 am
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 380 times

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby Pineapples » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:33 am

I had a glass of champagne at my wedding reception when I was 16 weeks. Shrugs. It’s not the crime of the century.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Pineapples on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1844
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 12679 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby SweetDreams » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:34 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.

I agree with this. I love coming here to read about them, but the speculation about this pregnancy based on pretty much nothing (she looks big?), is too much. With a 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, it's normal to look bigger early. Plus it's usually bloat early anyway and the crap she eats would make her bloat like a balloon. Keren is probably laughing her ass off at some of these posts and it's just playing into their plans to trickle information to increase views. I hate to say it, but it's actually smart of them from a business perspective. I wish y'all would chill and stick to what we know.
Like how all those reactions were hilarious. I think everyone was like omg they are filming me, how do I fake happiness? I love Khoa's Mom for being genuine. I've said it before that these two are so impulsive and irresponsible (like spoiled 12 year olds who are playing house)- I think getting pregnant for the third time was just another impulsive idea. Too bad they are so fertile, i wonder how they would react if they were trying for many months without getting pregnant.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SweetDreams
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:33 pm
Has thanked: 262 times
Been thanked: 394 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby mmoommoo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:37 am

SweetDreams wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.

I agree with this. I love coming here to read about them, but the speculation about this pregnancy based on pretty much nothing (she looks big?), is too much. With a 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, it's normal to look bigger early. Plus it's usually bloat early anyway and the crap she eats would make her bloat like a balloon. Keren is probably laughing her ass off at some of these posts and it's just playing into their plans to trickle information to increase views. I hate to say it, but it's actually smart of them from a business perspective. I wish y'all would chill and stick to what we know.
Like how all those reactions were hilarious. I think everyone was like omg they are filming me, how do I fake happiness? I love Khoa's Mom for being genuine. I've said it before that these two are so impulsive and irresponsible (like spoiled 12 year olds who are playing house)- I think getting pregnant for the third time was just another impulsive idea. Too bad they are so fertile, i wonder how they would react if they were trying for many months without getting pregnant.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



So let me get this straight.. You’re both pissed that people are concerned she was drinking while pregnant??? ok lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Informer
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:37 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 2253 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby mmoommoo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:38 am

mmoommoo wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.

I agree with this. I love coming here to read about them, but the speculation about this pregnancy based on pretty much nothing (she looks big?), is too much. With a 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, it's normal to look bigger early. Plus it's usually bloat early anyway and the crap she eats would make her bloat like a balloon. Keren is probably laughing her ass off at some of these posts and it's just playing into their plans to trickle information to increase views. I hate to say it, but it's actually smart of them from a business perspective. I wish y'all would chill and stick to what we know.
Like how all those reactions were hilarious. I think everyone was like omg they are filming me, how do I fake happiness? I love Khoa's Mom for being genuine. I've said it before that these two are so impulsive and irresponsible (like spoiled 12 year olds who are playing house)- I think getting pregnant for the third time was just another impulsive idea. Too bad they are so fertile, i wonder how they would react if they were trying for many months without getting pregnant.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



So let me get this straight.. You’re both pissed that people are concerned she was drinking while pregnant??? ok lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



by that I mean she COULD have been pregnant.
You’re right, we don’t know but if she was then that’s shitty. Makes me think you guys were drinking while pregnant or something....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Informer
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:37 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 2253 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby mmoommoo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:41 am

I absolutely hate when people come on a TRASH TALKING thread and white knight holier than thou it.
Like fuck off. We are all assholes here. YOURSELF included


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Informer
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:37 am
Has thanked: 66 times
Been thanked: 2253 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby Pineapples » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 am

mmoommoo wrote:I absolutely hate when people come on a TRASH TALKING thread and white knight holier than thou it.
Like fuck off. We are all assholes here. YOURSELF included


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


yasss girl yasss!! Tell em


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1844
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 363 times
Been thanked: 12679 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby Nikolina » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:50 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.


Did you choose your username with Keren in mind? Cause she usually always talks about how much she needs her coffee to get through the day.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikolina
Talker
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1437 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby Newmomma » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:58 am

FYI organogenesis takes place between 3-8weeks of gestation. Don’t tell me she’s not even 2 months preg. Few people nit picky and speculate the crap out of other yt-ers but when it comes to their fav they act like the rest on the thread are trashy. Smh
Newmomma
Gossiper
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:35 am
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 3348 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby workinprogress » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:08 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.

Chill, it’s not that deep. It’s called speculation for a reason. Nobody is here saying “KEREN WAS 100% TRASHED AND WE HAVE VERIFIED EVIDENCE”. It’s not wrong to say they THINK she might have done it. Sorry that their lives are so boring that we have nothing to talk about other than the idea that Keren might just be dumb enough to drink while pregnant. Nobody has valid proof of either side of that argument, and nobody is claiming to have any either. I don’t mean to come off as rude, but it irritates me when people other than mods try to tell people what they shouldn’t be talking about.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:50 pm
Has thanked: 5153 times
Been thanked: 2898 times

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:19 am

When was Karen drinking? She took a wandfo pregnancy test the morning after Christmas. She was at most 4 weeks pregnant she could have been 10dpo or 3.5 weeks pregnant and get a positive on one of those. She is at most 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2284
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 2396 times
Been thanked: 12701 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby BananasBananas » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:30 am

so I’ve rewatched a couple vlogs I didn’t make it through earlier this month. I hope they are lying about the day they found out because the date they said in the best of 2017 video Keren was miserable all day, and the We’re Sorry vlog (day before she called Kyra at hotpot) she wasn’t noticibly excited or happy.

So my theory is that they found out the day they filmed We’re Talking About It- how could she look that excited to “talk” about having a baby and then when she finds out she is miserable and complaining about her kids? They probably waited to say anything because they were busy hyping their merch- which now isn’t the whole family. Idk just a thought.
BananasBananas
Talker
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1208 times

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby SweetDreams » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:30 am

mmoommoo wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:[quote="WheresMyCoffee"]K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.

I agree with this. I love coming here to read about them, but the speculation about this pregnancy based on pretty much nothing (she looks big?), is too much. With a 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, it's normal to look bigger early. Plus it's usually bloat early anyway and the crap she eats would make her bloat like a balloon. Keren is probably laughing her ass off at some of these posts and it's just playing into their plans to trickle information to increase views. I hate to say it, but it's actually smart of them from a business perspective. I wish y'all would chill and stick to what we know.
Like how all those reactions were hilarious. I think everyone was like omg they are filming me, how do I fake happiness? I love Khoa's Mom for being genuine. I've said it before that these two are so impulsive and irresponsible (like spoiled 12 year olds who are playing house)- I think getting pregnant for the third time was just another impulsive idea. Too bad they are so fertile, i wonder how they would react if they were trying for many months without getting pregnant.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



So let me get this straight.. You’re both pissed that people are concerned she was drinking while pregnant??? ok lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



by that I mean she COULD have been pregnant.
You’re right, we don’t know but if she was then that’s shitty. Makes me think you guys were drinking while pregnant or something....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
LOL it doesn't take much for you to jump to conclusions, does it? I actually am pregnant right now and pregnancy is a very sensitive topic for me personally (my first was stillborn at full term earlier this year). I am not worried about the one possibly fake sip on New Years. I think Keren is a terrible mother, but I don't think she would actually knowingly get wasted while pregnant like you are suggesting. If there is more evidence that she did, then OF COURSE I would be concerned. But there is literally nothing.

And don't even go down the rabbit hole of accusations of white knighting. That is absurd. I just think this forum can lose its legitimacy when people start jumping off deep ends. Like I said, maybe this particular topic is especially sensitive for me, but I much prefer to read about speculation that is based on their actual behavior.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SweetDreams
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:33 pm
Has thanked: 262 times
Been thanked: 394 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users