• Advertisement

JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:27 am

My kid who's nearly the same age as Landon had to have an MRI a few months ago. I can't imagine sitting there and laughing. Lots of cuddles. Lots of hugs. Special blankets and stuffed animals and unlimited tablet time. Poor kid.
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Princesskris77 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:51 am

I DO NOT like the way they were taping him and laughing at him. YouTube is not a reason to exploit your kids.
NOT FUNNY JESS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Princesskris77
Informer

Postby Sparklingdee » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:54 am

Poor Landen :( imagine having stabby and mess as your parents with one constantly shoving a camera in your face, even right after a medical procedure. They should've left the camera in the car, some things can be PRIVATE.
Sparklingdee
Gossiper

Postby Princesskris77 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:02 am

Sparklingdee wrote:Poor Landen :( imagine having stabby and mess as your parents with one constantly shoving a camera in your face, even right after a medical procedure. They should've left the camera in the car, some things can be PRIVATE.

It’s bullying their own child :( i reported it

Princesskris77
Informer

Postby lovebug1212 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 am

Does it bug anyone else that they got drone shots of the MRI place? Idk why but it rubbed me weird that they got to the doctors office and then had to get drone shots before they went in

lovebug1212
Talker

Postby ytdramaqueen » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 am

I've given the room situation a lot of thought since the initially bought the house. The only thing that made sense in my head was to give Lilia her own, Drake and Jess' boys their own, and Addie her own with a bunk bed for T&C. Then when Chris' boys come they can spend much needed time with their real sister. There's no way in hell anyone is going to make Lilia share and I don't feel she should. But she should definitely get the smallest room.

ytdramaqueen
Talker

Postby Chellebailson27 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:42 am

I know it hasn’t been addressed but I seemed to think that Tommy and big caden slept in the playroom, it was a while back when they seemed to have 2 futon type seating there.....(I know they got rid of one) and at the end of a vlog recently jess had mentioned the twins wanted to sleep in the playroom (like it was a place that kids slept in)

Chellebailson27
Talker

Postby smom12 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 am

Wtf is going on with these cats lately?? Jess laughing at Landon, lily being moved in with Charlie in a fucking toddler bed..... and minions see nothing but sunshine out of their asses. Wtf.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:51 am

The medication that Landon had before his procedure has something in in that causes amnesia. I’m not even going to lie, my kids have had it no less than 20 times and I pull off the camera and record them every time and laugh. They have no clue at the time and like watching themselves later. :)
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Natxo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:59 am

Is it really that hard to keep a straight face whilst the nurse is stood right next to you trying to speak instead of laughing at Landen
Fine maybe it was funny but she should just be serious when the nurse is speaking at least
Natxo
Informer

Postby mommadrama01 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:09 am

My daughter had a brain MRI when she was Landens age and that medicine does make them act drunk, it's almost impossible not to laugh. I can't say a blame them. I made my own video and showed my mom group because it was so funny.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
mommadrama01
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:19 am

Versed is supposed to make the separation easier and they forget going off to sleep. Even if he doesn't remember it but being given medication and not understanding why you feel weird and you can't seem to make your arms do what you want them to do but instead of being reassured people laugh at you and film it but that's been his whole life literally from birth so what else is new.
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper

Postby pleasecleanyourhouse » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:24 am

This entire blended family has a weird dynamic... Lilia and Addie are obviously Jess' favorites and then big Caden and Landen are Chris' favorites. And then there are Tommy, Kyson and Kaden who just... are there. I know a lot of you feel like the twins are left behind but I also feel the same with Tommy. It's just sad growing up as the least favorite in the family and I feel soooo bad for these boys. Thankfully Tommy spends most of the time with his mom who hopefully gives him more attention, but the twins...
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am

The frozen eyelashes photos all over social media today [it's -67C in Moscow] make me think of Jess' damn fake eyelashes. Maybe this is how her's will look "tinted".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper

Postby kates_crush » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:40 am

her lashes are WAAAAAYYY too much, I can't even look at her anymore.
kates_crush
Talker

Postby cjl123 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:07 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:The medication that Landon had before his procedure has something in in that causes amnesia. I’m not even going to lie, my kids have had it no less than 20 times and I pull off the camera and record them every time and laugh. They have no clue at the time and like watching themselves later. :)

My son got that medicine one time and I couldn’t help but giggle also. I mean I’m a super nervous laugher anyway and I was so nervous and him going under, and he was acting so silly I just couldn’t help it. He doesn’t remember any of it, but his dad and I still giggle a little when he bring it up.

cjl123
Informer

Postby nineteenninety3 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:52 am

mommadrama01 wrote:My daughter had a brain MRI when she was Landens age and that medicine does make them act drunk, it's almost impossible not to laugh. I can't say a blame them. I made my own video and showed my mom group because it was so funny.

I bet your mum group doesn't have 550k+ members, pretty much all of whom are strangers though. That's the difference.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Informer

Postby OkayBih » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:17 am

This always happens. Jess is always doing the wrong thing. But as soon as you relate to whatever she's doing, nvm it's okay, it's all good. :|
OkayBih
Amateur

Postby Princesskris77 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:25 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:
mommadrama01 wrote:My daughter had a brain MRI when she was Landens age and that medicine does make them act drunk, it's almost impossible not to laugh. I can't say a blame them. I made my own video and showed my mom group because it was so funny.

I bet your mum group doesn't have 550k+ members, pretty much all of whom are strangers though. That's the difference.

I agree it can be funny and showing a few close friends is one thing but using it to make money is crap

Princesskris77
Informer

Postby Nikier » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:34 am

Is that take out Chris is eating??? Didn’t she say yesterday they are cutting down?? He could have thrown dinner together while all the kids were at gymnastics.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180117/6f86f99c1f504c1097a234c4b9141bf7.jpg[/img]
Nikier
Informer

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:47 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:Versed is supposed to make the separation easier and they forget going off to sleep. Even if he doesn't remember it but being given medication and not understanding why you feel weird and you can't seem to make your arms do what you want them to do but instead of being reassured people laugh at you and film it but that's been his whole life literally from birth so what else is new.

They have no clue though. It causes amnesia so it’s not like they are aware or can comprehend what is happening. It would be one thing if the child is aware and is scared, it is something completely different when they have no memory of it and aren’t scared at all.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:11 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Versed is supposed to make the separation easier and they forget going off to sleep. Even if he doesn't remember it but being given medication and not understanding why you feel weird and you can't seem to make your arms do what you want them to do but instead of being reassured people laugh at you and film it but that's been his whole life literally from birth so what else is new.

They have no clue though. It causes amnesia so it’s not like they are aware or can comprehend what is happening. It would be one thing if the child is aware and is scared, it is something completely different when they have no memory of it and aren’t scared at all.
It's about giving your child a basic level of dignity.

nineteenninety3
Informer

Postby OkayBih » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:21 pm

How in the world does she record from so many different angles? It seems like she stops doing anything just to place her camera on a certain spot then continues whatever she's doing.
I remember she used to put the camera somewhere far then randomly walk by it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
OkayBih
Amateur

Postby kalipali » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:22 pm

jadexxryan wrote:I never comment on here but it seriously rubs me the wrong way how she films every doctor appointment especially these more serious ones with Landen! As a parent of a child with serious health problems(heart) we’ve always been actively encouraged to take like voice recordings of appointments as it’s always a lot of information to take in but to record these for your financial gain.

Seriously! Does Jess ever stop and THINK (okay, obviously not—stupid question) about how her children may not want all this private medical information out on the internet for essentially the entire world to see?! It’s bad enough she broadcasts how shitty their father is and how he was a serial cheater, etc. (which yes, that sucks, but I would hate to grow up and have all my friends at school know all about my father’s infidelities). But she shares so much medical information too. It sucks so bad for these children (and makes my heart hurt for them) that she feels the need to exploit their medical history (and their lives in general, too).
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby Natxo » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:02 pm

She just thinks about how it’s not affecting them now because they’re kids, why would they care if their medical issues are shown to people? But she doesn’t seem to realise that one day they will be adults who will have their history, including very personal details, about them out there.
Natxo
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam