• Advertisement

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby +Jmama19+ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:15 pm

noli wrote:I think the reason people don't like Tyler is because that one time she was watching J & L, she took Jackson on a walk while Landon was sleeping alone in the house

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI P7-L10 en utilisant Tapatalk
Oh wow i never saw that

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Pineapples » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:20 pm

Well, that’s wasn’t click bait at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby queentee20 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Terelynne wrote:Woo hoo Keren got a Gold Starbucks card BFD!! Most people have them. Surprise Corinna Kopf is their special guest next Elle Mills will be there smh!

I get gold every 3 or so months.... it’s not that hard, she’s so weird lol
queentee20
Guru Gossiper

Postby marsala » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm

How the hell was there a lime under their couch?
marsala
Talker

Postby +Jmama19+ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:30 pm

teddyandmommy wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Lol also did anyone detect some jealousy from Kyra about Keren being pregnant? Lol I felt it her face was so fake!!!! Then ok's next video was titled We Cant Handle Them. Lmfao i felt it was a direct jealous dig at Kerens pregnancy like, dang we are so glad we only have 2 over here because that way we can split them up and help each other de-stress (which by the way they straight admitted to not being able to handle both kids without each other around to help. The actual fuck?) Are they fucking kidding? Who has kids and says I cant do it if you arent here to help me, what a la la land they live in! But I know it has Kyra steaming because I know they think they handle their kids better and Kyra wants a big family and now if she gets pregnant too to keep her kids close in age it will look like the ultimate clickbait war of copying and competing out of jealousy. Lol I bet that friendship is boiling down quickly!

Eh, there's nothing wrong with needed someone else to help with your kids. Especially when they are both having bad days. Not every mom is capable of handling that alone. At least she doesn't toss them off on a nanny and run out of the house like Keren.

That is absurd to need help with 2 children! Especially when they dont have jobs other than filming their kids. Nobody can justify that to me, thats so ridiculous.

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:30 pm

How TF do these people afford tiffanys ans buy stuff from there like it’s claire’s or forever21 :O tiffanys is so overpriced!!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby secret1510 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Corina's face eating crawfish hahaha To me looks like KK are trying too much be her friend.
secret1510
Talker

Postby teddyandmommy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:32 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Lol also did anyone detect some jealousy from Kyra about Keren being pregnant? Lol I felt it her face was so fake!!!! Then ok's next video was titled We Cant Handle Them. Lmfao i felt it was a direct jealous dig at Kerens pregnancy like, dang we are so glad we only have 2 over here because that way we can split them up and help each other de-stress (which by the way they straight admitted to not being able to handle both kids without each other around to help. The actual fuck?) Are they fucking kidding? Who has kids and says I cant do it if you arent here to help me, what a la la land they live in! But I know it has Kyra steaming because I know they think they handle their kids better and Kyra wants a big family and now if she gets pregnant too to keep her kids close in age it will look like the ultimate clickbait war of copying and competing out of jealousy. Lol I bet that friendship is boiling down quickly!

Eh, there's nothing wrong with needed someone else to help with your kids. Especially when they are both having bad days. Not every mom is capable of handling that alone. At least she doesn't toss them off on a nanny and run out of the house like Keren.

That is absurd to need help with 2 children! Especially when they dont have jobs other than filming their kids. Nobody can justify that to me, thats so ridiculous.

So what is Oscar supposed to do? Let her take care of them alone? They are both stay at home parents and she's used to having someone around to help. There's nothing wrong with that in their situation.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:32 pm

queentee20 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:[quote="+Jmama19+”]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Shes just starting out and shes just a normal young girl. Shes vlogging about her life her boyfriend her adorable dog and fixing up her house. She did hauls on stuff forf her house, she loves sports shes just really a normal college age girl trying out YouTube. Why the hate on her? If its because she cant vlog a shitty parent channel then i say great good for her. She is doing things how they should be done and I liked that. Her and Biancas channels show what normal young 20 somethings should be doing. I like both channels.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I think the problem is there are GREAT youtubers out there struggling to get noticed yet Taylor easily gets 80K for her average, nothing special, content, all because she’s Keren’s friend... had it not been for Keren there’s no way that channel would have 80K.[/quote]Luck of who you know like any talent business. All timing and who you know. My son wants to model and act so bad, he could really do it too but where we live its impossible to be seen by an agency. Kids have to mail in pictures. He works and wants it so hard he even is trying on insta to be discovered. Poor kid just wants a chance but its all money and who you know. Cant hate on her for getting lucky.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote][/quote]

It’s not hate, it’s just an opinion. She’s got nothing special, her videos are boring, she only has Subs because of Keren. Who cares if she got “lucky”... her videos are a snooze fest that no one would be watching if she didn’t know Keren. I dont care when youtubers promote their family & friends, as long as they have GOOD content. Like I really love iJustine’s sister and I really dislike Steps to Wander. Some people just don’t have what it takes and Taylor is one of them. Not trying to “hate” but that’s how I see it. If you’re a fan of Taylor then good for you, go watch her videos![/quote]
I do watch them and I like her. To each their own everyone has different taste. At least we can all agree Keren sucks

+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:33 pm

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Are they not concerned that when he starts preschool he will say these things at school around other kids? Or that he will think he can do whatever he wants and not listen to the teacher? I feel for him because that will be a ROUGH adjustment for him.

Keren will prob hold him back for a year or take him out of school and homeschool him
Or get him a teacher that comes to their home to homeschool him bc he will throw a fit when they go to leave him at school and she wont wanna deal with it

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby ckks » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:34 pm

teddyandmommy wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:[quote="+Jmama19+"]Lol also did anyone detect some jealousy from Kyra about Keren being pregnant? Lol I felt it her face was so fake!!!! Then ok's next video was titled We Cant Handle Them. Lmfao i felt it was a direct jealous dig at Kerens pregnancy like, dang we are so glad we only have 2 over here because that way we can split them up and help each other de-stress (which by the way they straight admitted to not being able to handle both kids without each other around to help. The actual fuck?) Are they fucking kidding? Who has kids and says I cant do it if you arent here to help me, what a la la land they live in! But I know it has Kyra steaming because I know they think they handle their kids better and Kyra wants a big family and now if she gets pregnant too to keep her kids close in age it will look like the ultimate clickbait war of copying and competing out of jealousy. Lol I bet that friendship is boiling down quickly!

So what is Oscar supposed to do? Let her take care of them alone? They are both stay at home parents and she's used to having someone around to help. There's nothing wrong with that in their situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I don't understand why people are acting like they've never been overwhelmed and said "I can't handle this." do you literally mean you CAN'T handle it? I probably text my fiancé that at least once every night when I'm overwhelmed. It's dramatic, but it's not like OK are the worst parents in the world for saying that.

ckks
Gossiper

Postby secret1510 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:37 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:How TF do these people afford tiffanys ans buy stuff from there like it’s claire’s or forever21 :O tiffanys is so overpriced!!

Wow!! I made an research and I never thought was so overpriced. Here where I live that ring costs R$ 920,00 of our coin, what is almost 286 dollars
secret1510
Talker

Postby Pineapples » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:39 pm

So why didn’t they get Karlee or Jelian or Kyra a Tiffany gift?? Ohhh silly me, they don’t have links to David Dobrick! Could these assholes make it ANY more obvious that they kiss ass for subs.

Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby secret1510 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:41 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Are they not concerned that when he starts preschool he will say these things at school around other kids? Or that he will think he can do whatever he wants and not listen to the teacher? I feel for him because that will be a ROUGH adjustment for him.

Keren will prob hold him back for a year or take him out of school and homeschool him
Or get him a teacher that comes to their home to homeschool him bc he will throw a fit when they go to leave him at school and she wont wanna deal with it

Poor Jackson, I hope they at least hire a teacher that comes to their house, because if depends of Keren and Khoa teach him he will be dumb.
secret1510
Talker

Postby Coco_ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 pm

the ring they bought corinna cost $185

Coco_
Informer

Postby secret1510 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:50 pm

marsala wrote:How the hell was there a lime under their couch?

It's probably from that haul, when Keren throw food everywhere
secret1510
Talker

Postby secret1510 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:51 pm

queentee20 wrote:
Terelynne wrote:Woo hoo Keren got a Gold Starbucks card BFD!! Most people have them. Surprise Corinna Kopf is their special guest next Elle Mills will be there smh!

What that gold card means?
secret1510
Talker

Postby throwaway11111111 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:02 pm

Lol their fans are fucked honestly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
throwaway11111111
Amateur

Postby ClickbaitToBelong » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:06 pm

Pineapples wrote:So why didn’t they get Karlee or Jelian or Kyra a Tiffany gift?? Ohhh silly me, they don’t have links to David Dobrick! Could these assholes make it ANY more obvious that they kiss ass for subs.

They’re praying that the next time Corinna goes to Orlando with David and Liza.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker

Postby okaytherekyle » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:07 pm

Are the both of the boys in pajamas at the mall?

okaytherekyle
Talker

Postby queentee20 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:08 pm

secret1510 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

What that gold card means?

Gold is when you spend X amount of dollars, every dollar gives you like 2 stars I think and you need about 300 for gold (idk I forgot) but you can also get points by doing their promos like buy a tea on Monday and you get 10 points and so on... since they get Starbucks almost daily and probably spend $20-$30 a trip it should only take them a week or two to hit gold
queentee20
Guru Gossiper

Postby Cak3islif3 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:15 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:

I was literally just about to say that! Keren will definatly hire someone to home school Jackson because she 'doesn't have time' with her her oh so busy schedule. She couldn't even leave him at a gym playgroup let alone a school one!

Cak3islif3
Amateur

Postby CarmenS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:22 pm

So keren got a ring for Taylor cause she’s so very special to her and she’s Jackson’s Godmother right?

So this chick flies to FL just to visit them for the first time and she also gets a ring?

It’ll be nice if one of her subscribers gets a special something for actually supporting her and her family( literally)

CarmenS
Amateur

Postby secret1510 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:24 pm

okaytherekyle wrote:Are the both of the boys in pajamas at the mall?

I noticed that too, and Landon was barefoot
secret1510
Talker

Postby CarmenS » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:27 pm

So keren got a ring for Taylor cause she’s so very special to her and she’s Jackson’s Godmother right?

So this chick flies to FL just to visit them for the first time and she also gets a ring?

It’ll be nice if one of her subscribers gets a special something for actually supporting her and her family( literally)

CarmenS
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ