2011PicturesOfCharlie (Part 42)

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: 2011PicturesOfCharlie (Part 42)

Unread post by fingusername »

spillingthetea wrote:
Rittk1 wrote:
Bananasplit wrote:I've never heard of a parent down grading a child's bed. Usually upgrading to a twin/full is such a big milestone. My son is almost 5, if I down graded his bed he would be really hurt. I think lily understands plenty, she may
Not have the words to express her feelings but she knows that she is sleeping in a crib size bed now, her mom even called it a crib in front of her. Lilly deserves so much better.
I was thinking this exact thing, I’m glad someone else said it. I cannot imagine someone downgrading something of their child’s. It’s just so backwards. As a parent you want to upgrade your child’s things. Not downgrade them. My mind is blown. Yes, it looks like Lilly will fit in it fine. Yes, it looks like in the moment she loves it. But I cannot wrap my head around this decision at all. If I were David I’d be LIVID.

David doesnt give a fuck about the kids. He ignored them when he was there and will continue to do so. He is just a grown up fuckboy and asshole. If he cared about them he wouldnt have left them abandoned with a useless wife

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I say good for him. If his wife is going to be a heap of smelly crotch then it's good he went out and got himself a job and not mooching off youtube.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Kitina13 wrote:I'm really surprised David is Just gone. I mean, I'm a military spouse and my husband has never just left for years like it seems David is doing. Is that normal?? I honestly don't know much about the military other than what my husband does so genuine question.
When you are first in teh military your first deployment you almost always dont get your choice. If he went overseas some of them wont let you go that deployment the first 1yr to 18 months. If he extends in that duty station he may or may not be able to take his family. Until I know where he was deployed then I can tell you if its. Like my friend husband was stationed in japan but could not take his family for the first year just in case they get deployed soon after . It would not make sense to move the whole family overseas for just a year. now if they extend then they will be able to take them.. I was a military wife for 25 yrs , it happens all the time..
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I don't suddenly see David as some kind of grown up just because he joined the military. Before he left he was a deadbeat. He did nothing for Lily. So much nothing that V tried to get child support just so he would contribute something. He was only around when it suited him and treated Lily like a pet or something. Something fun to play with for an hour then he leaves for days at a time.

He had failed college, and had dead end jobs he quit over and over. The military was his last option if he didn't want to go back to school or take another dead end job. It is good he finally did something but the tattoo has shown he hasn't changed
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Why do V AND nona insist on talking to Lily like she's a baby? It aggravates me so much. The high pitch... 'do you likeeee it Lilyyyyy? You dooooo?' Fucksake my daughter has just turned 4 and I wouldn't dare speak to her like that. She'd think there was something wrong with me. Hell, I don't even talk to my 9 month old like that.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Momto3boys wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:I'm really surprised David is Just gone. I mean, I'm a military spouse and my husband has never just left for years like it seems David is doing. Is that normal?? I honestly don't know much about the military other than what my husband does so genuine question.
When you are first in teh military your first deployment you almost always dont get your choice. If he went overseas some of them wont let you go that deployment the first 1yr to 18 months. If he extends in that duty station he may or may not be able to take his family. Until I know where he was deployed then I can tell you if its. Like my friend husband was stationed in japan but could not take his family for the first year just in case they get deployed soon after . It would not make sense to move the whole family overseas for just a year. now if they extend then they will be able to take them.. I was a military wife for 25 yrs , it happens all the time..
Thank you. I really didnt know if that was common. I feel for vanessa in that way, even though she has a lot of help it sucks her husband will be gone for like 2 years of their kids lives.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pulling another page from Britney. Showing the kids playing together and Charlie screaming and saying "this is real life" and "they are always fighting". KEEPING IT REAL
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I think Vanessa yelled at Lily for kicking charlie when he was on the bed.
But i get why lily was doing it, i dont think it was to be malicious but because shes jealous.
When she first saw the bed it was all about lily, Vanessa ONLY paid attention to lily on the bed. Then the next day she puts charlie on the bed and then like always its all about Charlie once again. I feel sad for lily.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I'm sure lily is either kicking him out of jealous or bc even bad attention, is attention and no matter how crappy of a mom Vanessa is, Lilly wants her to love her so bad. If she's getting yelled at that means mom is noticing her, something that doesn't happen much. Either reason is sad and heartbreaking.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Having your baby brother constantly climbing and jumping on your already miniscule bed has got to be annoying. And yes V giving Charlie so much attention while doing it is annoying. She's used to having her bed , tv and so much space to herself.. poor girl
Bananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananas »

wandering_meg wrote:
classof2015 wrote:It's Lilly and Charlie first night in the same room. Is it just me or does Lilly look really big in that small bed? Her feet look like they are hanging out if the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup that bed is way too small for her. Poor Lily Image

Yes it’s too small. A child that goes into a toddler bed needs up to 2ft + leg room. Her feet are at the end of the bed, no room for growth. So I can’t see wtf Vanessa is thinking because she’s going to stunt lily’s Growth. They grow while sleeping. Vanessa doesn’t give two shits about the kids. I wouldn’t be able to sleep knowing my child is uncomfortable.
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

I still can’t believe this bitch got lily a fucking toddler bed. My 2 year old sleeps in a toddler bed atm and I’ve been wanting to get her a bigger bed that she can grow with. Shame on you Vanessa

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Bananas wrote:
wandering_meg wrote:
classof2015 wrote:It's Lilly and Charlie first night in the same room. Is it just me or does Lilly look really big in that small bed? Her feet look like they are hanging out if the side

Yup that bed is way too small for her. Poor Lily Image

Yes it’s too small. A child that goes into a toddler bed needs up to 2ft + leg room. Her feet are at the end of the bed, no room for growth. So I can’t see wtf Vanessa is thinking because she’s going to stunt lily’s Growth. They grow while sleeping. Vanessa doesn’t give two shits about the kids. I wouldn’t be able to sleep knowing my child is uncomfortable.
I agree it will be very uncomfortable for Lily but highly doubt that shunts her growth.

ETA - also Lily is on artificial growth hormones so her growth is not like other kids.
Bananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananas »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yes it’s too small. A child that goes into a toddler bed needs up to 2ft + leg room. Her feet are at the end of the bed, no room for growth. So I can’t see wtf Vanessa is thinking because she’s going to stunt lily’s Growth. They grow while sleeping. Vanessa doesn’t give two shits about the kids. I wouldn’t be able to sleep knowing my child is uncomfortable.[/quote]

I agree it will be very uncomfortable for Lily but highly doubt that shunts her growth.

ETA - also Lily is on artificial growth hormones so her growth is not like other kids.[/quote]

That’s true, I didn’t think about that. But depending on how long she stays in a toddler bed that is too small, she can run into other issues with her health. Just like when people don’t buy the right size shoe and it’s too small.
Another thing, which some may find rude but whatevs. Lily is such a WEIRD looking kid! The faces that she makes scare me bc most of them are her zoned out staring into space with her mouth wide open. Her hair needs to be cut. I think it’s way to long and looks like the classic Rats nest is back. Hopefully KC will do something nice with Lily’s hair. Because Vanessa just lets it get all knotted in and becomes the rats nest. That’s why she can’t brush Lily’s hair. I have thick hair and if you don’t brush your hair & not taking care of it, putting it in buns and braids will knot it up.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Bananas wrote:
That’s true, I didn’t think about that. But depending on how long she stays in a toddler bed that is too small, she can run into other issues with her health. Just like when people don’t buy the right size shoe and it’s too small.
Another thing, which some may find rude but whatevs. Lily is such a WEIRD looking kid! The faces that she makes scare me bc most of them are her zoned out staring into space with her mouth wide open. Her hair needs to be cut. I think it’s way to long and looks like the classic Rats nest is back. Hopefully KC will do something nice with Lily’s hair. Because Vanessa just lets it get all knotted in and becomes the rats nest. That’s why she can’t brush Lily’s hair. I have thick hair and if you don’t brush your hair & not taking care of it, putting it in buns and braids will knot it up.
I agree she looks pretty "unique" compare to other kids (let me put it that way). Just about every feature of hers is different looking and Vanessa easily blames turners syndrome. I think most of it also comes from Vanessa's least effort she puts into her grooming. Her weird glances ares mainly due to her webbed neck and her ears. They make it difficult for her to easily turn and interact. She NEEDS to get them fixed not for cosmetic purposes alone but due practical discomfort. Vanessa could do SO much to help her looks but dang.
loveoctober
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loveoctober »

The only one who was surprised was Nona. Image
IMG_7014.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It sure was bright and early when Nona was there helping V with all her setup...for being 6pm to 8pm that is
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Where was this clip of Vanessa "yelling" at Lily for kicking Charlie?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SunnyLove wrote:Where was this clip of Vanessa "yelling" at Lily for kicking Charlie?
She never yelled at her. What I was talking about was her taking a normal kid time and blowing it out of proportion Britney style. by saying things like "this is real life crazy kids" when they were not crazy
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I could see V putting Charlie in the toddler bed, and throwing Lily into the crib. She’d say “Charlie is growing up, and is a toddler now so it’s time to transition him into a toddler bed. Lily said she was super excited to sleep in Charlie’s old crib!” lmao

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Yes cause essentially a toddler bed is a crib. Same mattress. I haven’t posted on these in a while so I need to comment why on earth did they have a second child with him being gone 95% of the time?... he’s been around Charlie what 3-4 times?

Return to “2011teenagemom”