Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
WhoCares8 wrote:So i got a couple of juicey items. Won’t talk about her psych appointment!? Why because thy saw right through ur transgender attention grabbing deal? And no wonder he is so bloated all he eats is romain noodles and drinks formula all day, what kind of shit diet is that. At least she knows that isn’t healthy!!
That's because you've prolonged his baby stage by claiming he's behind and still giving him formula at almost 3!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Exactly...and I do think whocares8 is allyshia....

I'm not 100% convinced it's not either. Apparently they proved they aren't though..
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

WhoCares8 wrote:She posted this. Man if u could only see the amount if crud she posta on her facebook.
I really don't understand why you'd like her posts and let it be seen.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Most psych meds take a good few weeks to actually work. Nice try ally pally.

Ramen noodles are so yummy. Lived off them in my teen years. I would ever feed them to my 2 year old unless it was the last thing in the house to eat.

She really needs some adult guidance. Obviously her mom is no help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fortwendy »

Regarding WhoCares8 being Allyshia... I have no idea. BUT, it did inspire me to search YTMD for a bunch of the spelling errors she makes. "Juicey" for juicy, "neckless" for necklace [that had an interesting result for a poster who doesn't post anymore], romain for ramen, etc. Maybe someone has more time than I do to connect the dots.

I'm not sure what I think, but it's better than it being quiet/dead in here.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

fortwendy wrote:Regarding WhoCares8 being Allyshia... I have no idea. BUT, it did inspire me to search YTMD for a bunch of the spelling errors she makes. "Juicey" for juicy, "neckless" for necklace [that had an interesting result for a poster who doesn't post anymore], romain for ramen, etc. Maybe someone has more time than I do to connect the dots.

I'm not sure what I think, but it's better than it being quiet/dead in here.

This is the post that makes me question...
*Edit to add that it is better than it being quiet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

It's got to be her. No one else is that extra.
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WhoCares8 »

if u want to think i am ally go ahead, but i am not and i know i have horrible spelling plus i type to fast ehich causes most of my mistakes. The only reason why i joined again was because of how quite the feed was and i was getting pissed about the allagations, if ur going to nit pick about her at least have something to work with. I am one of her facebook friends and the only person who pm’f me was stalkingbacauseican2 and they never asked me anything important except if i was her sister. I am still waiting for the right person to PM me to give them some big details. I have known all since she was preggo with ella and from there she is like frozen in time. Its like she takes 1 step forward and then dreams about achieving proper goals then takes 20 steps back. By the time this girl grows up her kids will be teenagers and she can “take care” of her mother and never leave home. The excusses she makes is relentless.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

WhoCares8 wrote:if u want to think i am ally go ahead, but i am not and i know i have horrible spelling plus i type to fast ehich causes most of my mistakes. The only reason why i joined again was because of how quite the feed was and i was getting pissed about the allagations, if ur going to nit pick about her at least have something to work with. I am one of her facebook friends and the only person who pm’f me was stalkingbacauseican2 and they never asked me anything important except if i was her sister. I am still waiting for the right person to PM me to give them some big details. I have known all since she was preggo with ella and from there she is like frozen in time. Its like she takes 1 step forward and then dreams about achieving proper goals then takes 20 steps back. By the time this girl grows up her kids will be teenagers and she can “take care” of her mother and never leave home. The excusses she makes is relentless.
Feel free to PM me with big details

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It’s not Allyshia. They shared who they are and I confirmed it to be sure (can’t say how). The mods can confirm it as well if people still need proof.

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:It’s not Allyshia. They shared who they are and I confirmed it to be sure (can’t say how). The mods can confirm it as well if people still need proof.

I would perfer they don’t give my location because she would know who i am for sure.
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

So then what's the deal with this whole"waiting for the right person to pm me" sh*t? If you have something you want to share just do it. The teasing and hinting is bizarre. Especially since you're not even close to the only person on her FB here.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

PGLURK wrote:So then what's the deal with this whole"waiting for the right person to pm me" sh*t? If you have something you want to share just do it. The teasing and hinting is bizarre. Especially since you're not even close to the only person on her FB here.

Exactly.. why should we all have to pm you for details on what she is up to.. just post it
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

Spoink_12 wrote:
PGLURK wrote:So then what's the deal with this whole"waiting for the right person to pm me" sh*t? If you have something you want to share just do it. The teasing and hinting is bizarre. Especially since you're not even close to the only person on her FB here.

Exactly.. why should we all have to pm you for details on what she is up to.. just post it
Yep...I agree WHY the cloak and dagger? There are a few of us here on her FB so....
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

WhoCares8 wrote:if u want to think i am ally go ahead, but i am not and i know i have horrible spelling plus i type to fast ehich causes most of my mistakes. The only reason why i joined again was because of how quite the feed was and i was getting pissed about the allagations, if ur going to nit pick about her at least have something to work with. I am one of her facebook friends and the only person who pm’f me was stalkingbacauseican2 and they never asked me anything important except if i was her sister. I am still waiting for the right person to PM me to give them some big details. I have known all since she was preggo with ella and from there she is like frozen in time. Its like she takes 1 step forward and then dreams about achieving proper goals then takes 20 steps back. By the time this girl grows up her kids will be teenagers and she can “take care” of her mother and never leave home. The excusses she makes is relentless.
Getting pissed off at what allegations exactly? That you are abusing raine to get attention? That you are a total liar? That you don't have custody of your girls? Tell us please?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:
Getting pissed off at what allegations exactly? That you are abusing raine to get attention? That you are a total liar? That you don't have custody of your girls? Tell us please?
It’s not Allyshia. If you don’t like that she tries to defend her just ignore her.

Anyone that’s on her friends list can post shit. I’m not on it myself, so I appreciate it either way.

It’s not Allyshia, I discussed it with Kryotonite in private and she agreed it checks out. If you want to box Whocares8 take it to the BR. This thread is about Allyshia. And ffs, why would she tell half if you who she is if you’re also on Allyshia’s friends list? Maybe she doesn’t want her name out there just in case?

WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

Really, haven’t been on in a month, the lies are just piling lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

WhoCares8 wrote:Really, haven’t been on in a month, the lies are just piling lol.
Oh bull we all know damn well she's probably on it multiple times a day

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

ReginaGeorge wrote:Poor kid.
The way she speaks makes me thinks she looks this stuff up. "Outer stimuli" " trauma bay" "postical state"

I watch ER shows so I'm familiar with these terms but even when I give people updates I don't speak with these terms.

She's sounds full of shit and soon enough docs will catch on if she keeps using that language it's abnormal

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
WhoCares8
Talker
Talker

No more food for Rain, he is going to be stuck like a baby forever. He will be 5years old and in diapers still and most likely homeschooled because she won’t let him grow up.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I’ve said it before and I will say it til the day I die. Munchausen’s by proxy. She liiivvvess for the attention she gets with an “ill” child, and unfortunately (for her) raine is the only one around consistently.
Now, I don’t think she would drug him or do anything like that to actually severely harm him, but i do think she’s making a majority of this up to garner attention and sympathy.

Return to “nchollywood”