KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

granola
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by granola »

Taylor, Khoa, and the kids really looked like a beautiful family playing outside in the beginning of the vlog lmao
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

Buttercup wrote:
okaytherekyle wrote:The fact that Corinna asked if KHOA was the one who SENT HER FLOWERS....... she knows he’s creepy hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage omg the whole vlog he looked like a creepy ass perv. Literally the whole vlog ..
Khoa : “Corinna is it spicy? ... Corinna did you like it? Corinna .. Corinna .. Corinna ... Corinna” omg.. he probably masturbates to her damn videos Image

Khoa look so creepy with his obsession with this girls (Corina, Elle). I don't know what its more weird: he fake that ass licking just for views, or he really act like this.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Keren keeps talking about twins. I swear shes prob preggo with twins

secret1510
Talker
Talker

Yes, I think she’s definitely 12 or more!

Oh, I’m from Chile, we’re kinda close lol. Good to see people from Latinamerica here!

OMG! Im from Chile too! which part!?
Viña del Mar! And you?

I’m currently living in Argentina, so I go back and forth lol.

We're all near from each other :)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

“We even got jackson reaction..he was kinda pissed”

As if he was even cognizant/aware of what you were saying or its meaning. U made him repeat something. Gtfo of here

secret1510
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren keeps talking about twins. I swear shes prob preggo with twins

I don't think so, I bet she were pregnant with twins the clickbait would be GIANT
secret1510
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:“We even got jackson reaction..he was kinda pissed”

As if he was even cognizant/aware of what you were saying or its meaning. U made him repeat something. Gtfo of here

Just like the day when Jackson pointed her belly and said "baby" and someone said that Jackson has notion about the new baby. When he didn't even have the notion about Landon existence
secret1510
Talker
Talker

okaytherekyle wrote:The fact that Corinna asked if KHOA was the one who SENT HER FLOWERS....... she knows he’s creepy hahahaha

Out of topic, but this baby on your profile picture is Jackson?
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

But who is Todd?? And why did him sending flowers make her cry?

oliviakeatonnn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oliviakeatonnn »

Pineapples wrote:Ok guys I think I’m going to have to sign out for a while. Being admitted to hospital tomorrow as a neurosurgical emergency. Not been well for weeks and now this... but thank you all for keeping me entertained whilst I’ve been off work sick and laying in my bed.

sending positive thoughts[WHITE SMILING FACE][WHITE SMILING FACE]
I hope you have a safe and successful surgery and recovery Image

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

granola wrote:Taylor, Khoa, and the kids really looked like a beautiful family playing outside in the beginning of the vlog lmao
OMG I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THIS LOL

I pictured Khoa wishing Taylor was the real mom of his kids, since she’s the only one who acts as such…

dddddddddd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dddddddddd »

Pineapples wrote:But who is Todd?? And why did him sending flowers make her cry?

Todd is a member of the vlog squad (David dobriks friends)

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

Hey! New user here, I've been lurking since last year, but I just can't stand not posting my comments here.
And I had to add that on today's vlog, Corinna went to change her ring for a "different size" and a "different color" and got a new 700$ gold ring instead of keeping the 185$ ring that they got for her. And I find it funny that when they invited OKbaby for the first time to Florida she got Kyra a necklace, probably from Amazon and it was probably less that 50$. So you can tell how thirsty they are with Corinna, and I can't stand how Khoa kept saying her name through the whole vlog, he must have said it like 50 times, not to mention Keren "casually" mentioning David Dobrik and Liza WTF.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

KKSUX wrote:Hey! New user here, I've been lurking since last year, but I just can't stand not posting my comments here.
And I had to add that on today's vlog, Corinna went to change her ring for a "different size" and a "different color" and got a new 700$ gold ring instead of keeping the 185$ ring that they got for her. And I find it funny that when they invited OKbaby for the first time to Florida she got Kyra a necklace, probably from Amazon and it was probably less that 50$. So you can tell how thirsty they are with Corinna, and I can't stand how Khoa kept saying her name through the whole vlog, he must have said it like 50 times, not to mention Keren "casually" mentioning David Dobrik and Liza WTF.
Wait! The gold ring costs $700,00 ?????
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f56b27.jpg[/img] omg it does cost $700 Image

secret1510
Talker
Talker

canvasveggie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f56b27.jpg omg it does cost $700

Wow! Who do you think that paid this giant difference?
throwaway11111111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by throwaway11111111 »

queentee20 wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
granola wrote:Taylor, Khoa, and the kids really looked like a beautiful family playing outside in the beginning of the vlog lmao
OMG I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THIS LOL

I pictured Khoa wishing Taylor was the real mom of his kids, since she’s the only one who acts as such…

THAT WASNT KEREN?! woooooow OOPS... thought it was Keren the whole time, she looked like the mother of those boys
OH MY GOD. I had to rewatch. I actually thought that was Keren too.

I was gonna comment, "oh look at Keren actually playing with the boys outside - guess whos been reading here" but jk she never fails to disappoint.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

OMFG $700, that's the biggest arse-licking gift, lol, they have no shame, all Keren and Khoa see are 'David' dollars. If you watch Corina's video's she's just another slut in that vulgar vlog group who flaunts her boobs at every chance. The whole group are a bunch of ATTENTION SEEKERS with no talent. I'm sure they could not care less about Keren and Khoa and are laughing at them.
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

newbie wrote:OMFG $700, that's the biggest arse-licking gift, lol, they have no shame, all Keren and Khoa see are 'David' dollars. If you watch Corina's video's she's just another slut in that vulgar vlog group who flaunts her boobs at every chance. The whole group are a bunch of ATTENTION SEEKERS with no talent. I'm sure they could not care less about Keren and Khoa and are laughing at them.
David Dobrik is actually sort of a genius. Corinna plays a CHARACTER on Davids vlogs, she's actually a sweet girl who gets a lot of shit because she's pretty so that must mean she's a slut. They're a bunch of 20 something year olds from Florida and Chicago literally living their dreams right now. Let's stick to bashing KK because I'm sure David wants no affiliation with them whatsoever.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

secret1510 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:

ImageImageImage omg the whole vlog he looked like a creepy ass perv. Literally the whole vlog ..
Khoa : “Corinna is it spicy? ... Corinna did you like it? Corinna .. Corinna .. Corinna ... Corinna” omg.. he probably masturbates to her damn videos Image

Khoa look so creepy with his obsession with this girls (Corina, Elle). I don't know what its more weird: he fake that ass licking just for views, or he really act like this.
He always come's across as creepy to me, always sniffing kids (his and others), drooling over Clique groups. Remember the 'boyfriend tries on my clothes' vlog, he enjoyed trying on and wearing Keren's bras a little too much.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”