• Advertisement

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby ClickbaitToBelong » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:17 pm

granola wrote:Taylor, Khoa, and the kids really looked like a beautiful family playing outside in the beginning of the vlog lmao

OMG I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THIS LOL

I pictured Khoa wishing Taylor was the real mom of his kids, since she’s the only one who acts as such…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker

Advertisement

Postby dddddddddd » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Pineapples wrote:But who is Todd?? And why did him sending flowers make her cry?

Todd is a member of the vlog squad (David dobriks friends)

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
dddddddddd
Amateur

Postby KKSUX » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Hey! New user here, I've been lurking since last year, but I just can't stand not posting my comments here.
And I had to add that on today's vlog, Corinna went to change her ring for a "different size" and a "different color" and got a new 700$ gold ring instead of keeping the 185$ ring that they got for her. And I find it funny that when they invited OKbaby for the first time to Florida she got Kyra a necklace, probably from Amazon and it was probably less that 50$. So you can tell how thirsty they are with Corinna, and I can't stand how Khoa kept saying her name through the whole vlog, he must have said it like 50 times, not to mention Keren "casually" mentioning David Dobrik and Liza WTF.
KKSUX
Talker

Postby secret1510 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:48 pm

KKSUX wrote:Hey! New user here, I've been lurking since last year, but I just can't stand not posting my comments here.
And I had to add that on today's vlog, Corinna went to change her ring for a "different size" and a "different color" and got a new 700$ gold ring instead of keeping the 185$ ring that they got for her. And I find it funny that when they invited OKbaby for the first time to Florida she got Kyra a necklace, probably from Amazon and it was probably less that 50$. So you can tell how thirsty they are with Corinna, and I can't stand how Khoa kept saying her name through the whole vlog, he must have said it like 50 times, not to mention Keren "casually" mentioning David Dobrik and Liza WTF.

Wait! The gold ring costs $700,00 ?????
secret1510
Talker

Postby canvasveggie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:51 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180119/071f287b0a88989a4d2f6b9851f56b27.jpg[/img] omg it does cost $700

canvasveggie
Amateur

Postby secret1510 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:58 pm

canvasveggie wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180119/071f287b0a88989a4d2f6b9851f56b27.jpg omg it does cost $700

Wow! Who do you think that paid this giant difference?
secret1510
Talker

Postby throwaway11111111 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:02 pm

queentee20 wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
granola wrote:Taylor, Khoa, and the kids really looked like a beautiful family playing outside in the beginning of the vlog lmao

I pictured Khoa wishing Taylor was the real mom of his kids, since she’s the only one who acts as such…

THAT WASNT KEREN?! woooooow OOPS... thought it was Keren the whole time, she looked like the mother of those boys

OH MY GOD. I had to rewatch. I actually thought that was Keren too.

I was gonna comment, "oh look at Keren actually playing with the boys outside - guess whos been reading here" but jk she never fails to disappoint.
throwaway11111111
Amateur

Postby newbie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:05 pm

OMFG $700, that's the biggest arse-licking gift, lol, they have no shame, all Keren and Khoa see are 'David' dollars. If you watch Corina's video's she's just another slut in that vulgar vlog group who flaunts her boobs at every chance. The whole group are a bunch of ATTENTION SEEKERS with no talent. I'm sure they could not care less about Keren and Khoa and are laughing at them.
Informer

Postby Mpinks_ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm

newbie wrote:OMFG $700, that's the biggest arse-licking gift, lol, they have no shame, all Keren and Khoa see are 'David' dollars. If you watch Corina's video's she's just another slut in that vulgar vlog group who flaunts her boobs at every chance. The whole group are a bunch of ATTENTION SEEKERS with no talent. I'm sure they could not care less about Keren and Khoa and are laughing at them.

David Dobrik is actually sort of a genius. Corinna plays a CHARACTER on Davids vlogs, she's actually a sweet girl who gets a lot of shit because she's pretty so that must mean she's a slut. They're a bunch of 20 something year olds from Florida and Chicago literally living their dreams right now. Let's stick to bashing KK because I'm sure David wants no affiliation with them whatsoever.

Mpinks_
Talker

Postby newbie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm

secret1510 wrote:
Buttercup wrote:
okaytherekyle wrote:The fact that Corinna asked if KHOA was the one who SENT HER FLOWERS....... she knows he’s creepy hahahaha

omg the whole vlog he looked like a creepy ass perv. Literally the whole vlog ..
Khoa : “Corinna is it spicy? ... Corinna did you like it? Corinna .. Corinna .. Corinna ... Corinna” omg.. he probably masturbates to her damn videos

Khoa look so creepy with his obsession with this girls (Corina, Elle). I don't know what its more weird: he fake that ass licking just for views, or he really act like this.

He always come's across as creepy to me, always sniffing kids (his and others), drooling over Clique groups. Remember the 'boyfriend tries on my clothes' vlog, he enjoyed trying on and wearing Keren's bras a little too much.
Informer

Postby alyn87 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:17 pm

Omg they ate out FOUR times in the latest vlog! Starbucks, that spicy noodle place, chick fil a and then sushi. So much money wow
alyn87

Postby newbie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Mpinks_ wrote:
newbie wrote:OMFG $700, that's the biggest arse-licking gift, lol, they have no shame, all Keren and Khoa see are 'David' dollars. If you watch Corina's video's she's just another slut in that vulgar vlog group who flaunts her boobs at every chance. The whole group are a bunch of ATTENTION SEEKERS with no talent. I'm sure they could not care less about Keren and Khoa and are laughing at them.

David Dobrik is actually sort of a genius. Corinna plays a CHARACTER on Davids vlogs, she's actually a sweet girl who gets a lot of shit because she's pretty so that must mean she's a slut. They're a bunch of 20 something year olds from Florida and Chicago literally living their dreams right now. Let's stick to bashing KK because I'm sure David wants no affiliation with them whatsoever.

Yeah, go lick some of Corinna and David Dobrik arse, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Informer

Postby KKSUX » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:20 pm

queentee20 wrote:
canvasveggie wrote: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f56b27.jpg omg it does cost $700

I wonder who paid the difference... that’s kind of rude of her though, to go ask for a more expensive one. I wonder if she could see they were desperate and is taking advantage of it.

I bet they paid for it, you can notice on the vlog from yesterday how Keren was telling her they couldnt decide about a color, so the picked that one. HELL NO, you just didn't want to spend 700$ on a freaking ring, but guess Corinna didn't let you pass on that and act like she's humble. HA
KKSUX
Talker

Postby newbie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Mpinks_ wrote:

Oh yes Corina is SUCH A SWEET GIRL (not)
https://www.reddit.com/r/corinnakopf/co ... m_corinna/

Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:21 pm

queentee20 wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:

THAT WASNT KEREN?! woooooow OOPS... thought it was Keren the whole time, she looked like the mother of those boys
She is she even has the tattoo to prove it. Ive seen her more emotional over those boys than Keren has ever been. She will be a really great Mom to this 3rd baby

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 pm

KKSUX wrote:Hey! New user here, I've been lurking since last year, but I just can't stand not posting my comments here.
They are fucking ruthlessly creepily cringy. Like stop you have kids, you are never going to be on their level. Why would Corrina even come, does she want a bunch of weirdo 10 year old pregnancy obsessed viewers? Yikes!!!

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby ClickbaitToBelong » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:25 pm

alyn87 wrote:Omg they ate out FOUR times in the latest vlog! Starbucks, that spicy noodle place, chick fil a and then sushi. So much money wow

I think that’s the only reason I would visit them, the food (as long as Keren doesn’t cook) lol. And of course, precious little Landon. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ Haha.

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be running away in less than 24 hrs.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:25 pm

secret1510 wrote:

Wait! The gold ring costs $700,00 ?????
Im sure it went from sterling silver to gold. Just like James Avery going up to gold raises the price hundreds of dollars.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:28 pm

queentee20 wrote:
canvasveggie wrote: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f56b27.jpg omg it does cost $700

I wonder who paid the difference... that’s kind of rude of her though, to go ask for a more expensive one. I wonder if she could see they were desperate and is taking advantage of it.
I bet Keren insisted since she saw she wears more gold. Jesus christ Khoa gives no fucks on her spending craziness. I wish khoas mom would start a channel shit talking Keren It blows my mind they would buy such a gift for someone who has done NOTHING for them. I just cant figure out wtf shes doing there.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby KKSUX » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:32 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

I bet Keren insisted since she saw she wears more gold. Jesus christ Khoa gives no fucks on her spending craziness. I wish khoas mom would start a channel shit talking Keren It blows my mind they would buy such a gift for someone who has done NOTHING for them. I just cant figure out wtf shes doing there.

Well she said she is in Orlando for an event, so if you think about it, she is sleeping, eating, getting gifts, new subscribers and her ass licked, all courtesy of KKandbabyJ so, yeah, it all adds up
KKSUX
Talker

Postby secret1510 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:36 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

I wish Khoa's mom was here hahaha We would love to read what she have to say about Keren
secret1510
Talker

Postby secret1510 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:37 pm

newbie wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:

Oh yes Corina is SUCH A SWEET GIRL (not)
https://www.reddit.com/r/corinnakopf/co ... m_corinna/

Ooops! :-o
secret1510
Talker

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:38 pm

ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
alyn87 wrote:Omg they ate out FOUR times in the latest vlog! Starbucks, that spicy noodle place, chick fil a and then sushi. So much money wow

I think that’s the only reason I would visit them, the food (as long as Keren doesn’t cook) lol. And of course, precious little Landon. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ Haha.

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be running away in less than 24 hrs.

I just want to steal little Landon. He is so precious and those braindead fools dont deserve his sweetness.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby +Jmama19+ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:39 pm

KKSUX wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:[quote="canvasveggie"] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f56b27.jpg omg it does cost $700

Well she said she is in Orlando for an event, so if you think about it, she is sleeping, eating, getting gifts, new subscribers and her ass licked, all courtesy of KKandbabyJ so, yeah, it all adds up[/quote]Well she made out like a bandit damn

+Jmama19+
Gossiper

Postby workinprogress » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:43 pm

veghead wrote:Lol @ Keren being all flattered when someone said her and Corinna look alike. Where??? In what world?

Ok Keren’s face is HUGE omg I’m literally cackling at this

workinprogress
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ