KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

alyn87
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by alyn87 »

Omg they ate out FOUR times in the latest vlog! Starbucks, that spicy noodle place, chick fil a and then sushi. So much money wow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Mpinks_ wrote:
newbie wrote:OMFG $700, that's the biggest arse-licking gift, lol, they have no shame, all Keren and Khoa see are 'David' dollars. If you watch Corina's video's she's just another slut in that vulgar vlog group who flaunts her boobs at every chance. The whole group are a bunch of ATTENTION SEEKERS with no talent. I'm sure they could not care less about Keren and Khoa and are laughing at them.
David Dobrik is actually sort of a genius. Corinna plays a CHARACTER on Davids vlogs, she's actually a sweet girl who gets a lot of shit because she's pretty so that must mean she's a slut. They're a bunch of 20 something year olds from Florida and Chicago literally living their dreams right now. Let's stick to bashing KK because I'm sure David wants no affiliation with them whatsoever.

Yeah, go lick some of Corinna and David Dobrik arse, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

queentee20 wrote:
canvasveggie wrote: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f56b27.jpg omg it does cost $700 Image

I wonder who paid the difference... that’s kind of rude of her though, to go ask for a more expensive one. I wonder if she could see they were desperate and is taking advantage of it.
I bet they paid for it, you can notice on the vlog from yesterday how Keren was telling her they couldnt decide about a color, so the picked that one. HELL NO, you just didn't want to spend 700$ on a freaking ring, but guess Corinna didn't let you pass on that and act like she's humble. HA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Mpinks_ wrote:
newbie wrote:OMFG $700, that's the biggest arse-licking gift, lol, they have no shame, all Keren and Khoa see are 'David' dollars. If you watch Corina's video's she's just another slut in that vulgar vlog group who flaunts her boobs at every chance. The whole group are a bunch of ATTENTION SEEKERS with no talent. I'm sure they could not care less about Keren and Khoa and are laughing at them.
David Dobrik is actually sort of a genius. Corinna plays a CHARACTER on Davids vlogs, she's actually a sweet girl who gets a lot of shit because she's pretty so that must mean she's a slut. They're a bunch of 20 something year olds from Florida and Chicago literally living their dreams right now. Let's stick to bashing KK because I'm sure David wants no affiliation with them whatsoever.

Oh yes Corina is SUCH A SWEET GIRL (not)

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

queentee20 wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
granola wrote:Taylor, Khoa, and the kids really looked like a beautiful family playing outside in the beginning of the vlog lmao
OMG I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THIS LOL

I pictured Khoa wishing Taylor was the real mom of his kids, since she’s the only one who acts as such…

THAT WASNT KEREN?! woooooow OOPS... thought it was Keren the whole time, she looked like the mother of those boys
She is ImageImageImage she even has the tattoo to prove it. Ive seen her more emotional over those boys than Keren has ever been. She will be a really great Mom to this 3rd baby Image

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKSUX wrote:Hey! New user here, I've been lurking since last year, but I just can't stand not posting my comments here.
And I had to add that on today's vlog, Corinna went to change her ring for a "different size" and a "different color" and got a new 700$ gold ring instead of keeping the 185$ ring that they got for her. And I find it funny that when they invited OKbaby for the first time to Florida she got Kyra a necklace, probably from Amazon and it was probably less that 50$. So you can tell how thirsty they are with Corinna, and I can't stand how Khoa kept saying her name through the whole vlog, he must have said it like 50 times, not to mention Keren "casually" mentioning David Dobrik and Liza WTF.
They are fucking ruthlessly creepily cringy. Like stop you have kids, you are never going to be on their level. Why would Corrina even come, does she want a bunch of weirdo 10 year old pregnancy obsessed viewers? Yikes!!!

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

alyn87 wrote:Omg they ate out FOUR times in the latest vlog! Starbucks, that spicy noodle place, chick fil a and then sushi. So much money wow
I think that’s the only reason I would visit them, the food (as long as Keren doesn’t cook) lol. And of course, precious little Landon. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ Haha.

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be running away in less than 24 hrs.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

secret1510 wrote:
KKSUX wrote:Hey! New user here, I've been lurking since last year, but I just can't stand not posting my comments here.
And I had to add that on today's vlog, Corinna went to change her ring for a "different size" and a "different color" and got a new 700$ gold ring instead of keeping the 185$ ring that they got for her. And I find it funny that when they invited OKbaby for the first time to Florida she got Kyra a necklace, probably from Amazon and it was probably less that 50$. So you can tell how thirsty they are with Corinna, and I can't stand how Khoa kept saying her name through the whole vlog, he must have said it like 50 times, not to mention Keren "casually" mentioning David Dobrik and Liza WTF.
Wait! The gold ring costs $700,00 ?????
Im sure it went from sterling silver to gold. Just like James Avery going up to gold raises the price hundreds of dollars.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
canvasveggie wrote: //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f56b27.jpg omg it does cost $700 Image

I wonder who paid the difference... that’s kind of rude of her though, to go ask for a more expensive one. I wonder if she could see they were desperate and is taking advantage of it.
I bet Keren insisted since she saw she wears more gold. Jesus christ Khoa gives no fucks on her spending craziness. I wish khoas mom would start a channel shit talking Keren Image It blows my mind they would buy such a gift for someone who has done NOTHING for them. I just cant figure out wtf shes doing there.

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

I bet Keren insisted since she saw she wears more gold. Jesus christ Khoa gives no fucks on her spending craziness. I wish khoas mom would start a channel shit talking Keren Image It blows my mind they would buy such a gift for someone who has done NOTHING for them. I just cant figure out wtf shes doing there.

Well she said she is in Orlando for an event, so if you think about it, she is sleeping, eating, getting gifts, new subscribers and her ass licked, all courtesy of KKandbabyJ so, yeah, it all adds up
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

I wish Khoa's mom was here hahaha We would love to read what she have to say about Keren
secret1510
Talker
Talker

newbie wrote:
Mpinks_ wrote:

Oh yes Corina is SUCH A SWEET GIRL (not)

Ooops! :-o
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
alyn87 wrote:Omg they ate out FOUR times in the latest vlog! Starbucks, that spicy noodle place, chick fil a and then sushi. So much money wow
I think that’s the only reason I would visit them, the food (as long as Keren doesn’t cook) lol. And of course, precious little Landon. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ Haha.

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll be running away in less than 24 hrs.

I just want to steal little Landon. He is so precious and those braindead fools dont deserve his sweetness.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKSUX wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
queentee20 wrote: I wonder who paid the difference... that’s kind of rude of her though, to go ask for a more expensive one. I wonder if she could see they were desperate and is taking advantage of it.

Well she said she is in Orlando for an event, so if you think about it, she is sleeping, eating, getting gifts, new subscribers and her ass licked, all courtesy of KKandbabyJ so, yeah, it all adds up
Well she made out like a bandit damn Image

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

veghead wrote:Lol @ Keren being all flattered when someone said her and Corinna look alike. Where??? In what world?
Ok Keren’s face is HUGE omg I’m literally cackling at this

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I am a brand new watcher to this family so hello :D. I'm not sure what to make of them yet... they remind me of a brother and sister baby sitting their younger siblings.

Can someone post a side by side picture of Karen? I keep reading about her moon face and want to see the difference, but I think I've only ever "known" her as a moon face lol

One last thing, kind of irrelevant but Jackson and Landon are both the trendiest names ever and I don't like it
dddddddddd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dddddddddd »

Did anyone notice corrina face at 6:20 on today's vlog, she looks so annoyed at Jackson walking in front of her or at khoa blogging

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

dddddddddd wrote:Did anyone notice corrina face at 6:20 on today's vlog, she looks so annoyed at Jackson walking in front of her or at khoa blogging

Also loved how she just stood there when Jackson was running around lol like literally love it. Because if it were Taylor, Bianca, Jackie, Nonnie, or Kyra they would have tried to get him to come because that’s what Keren & Khoa expect from their guest.

secret1510
Talker
Talker

dddddddddd wrote:Did anyone notice corrina face at 6:20 on today's vlog, she looks so annoyed at Jackson walking in front of her or at khoa blogging

And her face when Khoa asks for her to show her tattoo? Annoyed af
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Littlechatter11 wrote:They wear David’s merch all the time, now Corinna but not Kyra and Oscars.. I know ok have been wearing theirs but I haven’t seen KK return the favour
Wanted to add they even wear jelians merch. They will see this and start wearing it in their upcoming vlogs guaranteed.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”