JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

That last video was painful.. between her idolizing Gabe per usual, and the ridiculous screaming and thumb wrestling.. my god. And, yes Gabe has been back around, but where's Amber? I know most of you say "I would trust my SO in any situation" but Chris leaving for 8 hours (or however many) and waving bye to his wife and her ex, who are just hanging at the house together all day... that's weird. And wouldn't fly for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nerdy91 »

I’m glad that the twins got some attention from someone but man oh man it’s weird that it was from Gabe. Something between Gabe and Jesss is brewing.
Last edited by nerdy91 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Haha omg Kally's instagram page for her lashes..... YIKES.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

I read that flu was really bad in California (and in general) this year. Both Gabe and Amber work full time jobs and they have Logan so I suspected they stayed back for a bit. Amber took the kids to school last week when Landon went to his appointment. I think Amber is just busy with work or maybe she is doing something new at the moment. I’m glad she has a life outside of just hanging out around Jessica’s place.

And it was total clickbait because I’ll admit I didn’t think it was going to be Gabe picking them up.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Man Chris really is living the leech life isn’t he?

His wife takes care of the finances, does all the errands and 90% of the childcare, and pays for him to go paintballing every single week. Isn’t paintball crap pretty pricey too? I would be disgusted if my husband had no motivation to do anything except sit on the couch like that. So gross

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Hey y'all, I know a new thread is needed. I've just been incredibly busy and only able to access the site on my phone. If I get a chance today I can make a new thread but it might have to wait or one of you may have to and I can lock this one later. I haven't forgotten y'all! Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

fingusername wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:I don’t understand why they let the baby play with an expensive camera. She’s going to think she can touch anything she wants. And yikes.. did anyone notice how full her diaper looked when she was carrying the camera around?
I also don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do groceries when they are both always home....

Because her kids don’t have rules and if Adzila breaks it she’ll just go buy another one. And I’m pretty sure that kid’s diaper is always full.

She takes broken cameras in to be fixed and then buys a new camera to use until the warranty work is done. Then she returns the new one. Sneaky b!tch.
Well with Geek Squad, when you buy a new item after 2 returns you have to buy another warranty. My boyfriend experienced this with his phone after they gave him a "new" phone and it broke within a month.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

nerdy91 wrote:I’m glad that the twins got some attention from someone but man oh man it’s weird that it was from Gabe. Something between Gabe and Jesss is brewing.
It was bizarre. He phoned and asked if he could have two of her children who he is not related to, just to go skateboarding. It's weird.

Where's Logan been too, since apparently Jess has him a lot when they're working but apart from Gabe telling him off earlier in the week we've not seen him around. Something must have gone down.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I was dyingggg at 2 grown ass women sitting the car talking about how PINK is such good quality clothes lol if these 2 teenage wanna be women don’t grow up lol and buy some real clothes

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

itsyagirl wrote:Also, is Chris greying?? Ye olde goatee looks even more awful than normal.
I think so. Jess was trying to snapchat his gray hairs and he was getting annoyed. I thought it was funny when he pushed her phone out of the way.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I wonder if Gabe sees the twins basically being neglected and he tries to give them time when he has it. I mean it could be some weird get back in Jess' pants ploy. It could also be Gabe sees what we see and he's like someone besides Grandma has to see them.

They have the money Chris could rent a room at a hotel with a pool and spend the weekend alone with his boys. They could all go down and hit up the science center etc while down there. I don't know how they can respect themselves with how they treat the boys and it's not like they don't have the money.

Chris' boys are going to resent him and it won't be long before Tommy refuses to go. My cousins had their weekends with their Dad and he never did anything fun with them. They would get up and he'd sleep in, so they'd have to fix their own food and would basically watch TV most of the weekend. My older cousin refused to go first then the other one did and they stopped seeing him altogether when they were still really young and have no relationship with him now.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jess, just have a threesome already and get it over with.

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

The amount of ramen noodles in her shopping cart I know they are easy but they are so not healthy why doesn't she just cook?
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Mommyof6 wrote:The amount of ramen noodles in her shopping cart I know they are easy but they are so not healthy why doesn't she just cook?
Oh I thought it was so funny.. she’s losing weight and cooking more?? Ramen noodles isn’t cooking a healthy meal LOL

Her and Janelle act like kids. It’s ridiculous

Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Another thing Chris but really trust gabe and jess to leave them by them selfs.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Princesskris77 wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:The amount of ramen noodles in her shopping cart I know they are easy but they are so not healthy why doesn't she just cook?

Exactly they are like 1 ingredient away from being plastic or something like that.

Oh I thought it was so funny.. she’s losing weight and cooking more?? Ramen noodles isn’t cooking a healthy meal LOL

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

This is how you know Jess has never had it rough as a single mom. Most people who've been broke rejoice when they no longer have to rely on ramen noddles and paper plates.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Mommyof6 wrote:

But I give Janell some slack. She is going to school for her LPN and she works at least part-time as a CPN. And her daughter Alynna does not act like a wild animal.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

olemama wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:

But I give Janell some slack. She is going to school for her LPN and she works at least part-time as a CPN. And her daughter Alynna does not act like a wild animal.
I like Janelle alone and I like Alyna. I just don’t like how Jess acts all giggles and stupid and Janelle goes along with it.

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

DoodleBop2 wrote:This is how you know Jess has never had it rough as a single mom. Most people who've been broke rejoice when they no longer have to rely on ramen noddles and paper plates.
She needs a rude awakening if she thinks she never buys anything for herself. Half the things she gets the kids they don’t need or ask for so it’s more for her to shop and be always buying stuff. She wastes money like no one I’ve ever seen. I hope one day she has to work and actually do what real parents do

Return to “JesssFam”