JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by Echox3 »

I actually thought it was sweet of Gabe to take Kyson and Kaden to go skateboarding.
It almost sounded like he wanted to take just Kyson, which would have been really nice for him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

This is why the whole I have it so hard, I can't get my shit together stuff comes off as so disingenuous. She's never struggled other than what she did to herself and Mimi has been there every step of the way enabling every bad decision. If it wasn't for YT I think eventually Jess would have outspent Mimi's ability to be a doormat but seriously.

I seriously have to wonder if the chaos is created so she'll have something to film to be somewhat relatable to her fans. Since it's not like most people can drop over $1000 a month on take out.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

She was so fake and obnoxious in the latest vlog. Especially telling Caden and Tommy goodbye.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder if Gabe sees the twins basically being neglected and he tries to give them time when he has it. I mean it could be some weird get back in Jess' pants ploy. It could also be Gabe sees what we see and he's like someone besides Grandma has to see them.

They have the money Chris could rent a room at a hotel with a pool and spend the weekend alone with his boys. They could all go down and hit up the science center etc while down there. I don't know how they can respect themselves with how they treat the boys and it's not like they don't have the money.

Chris' boys are going to resent him and it won't be long before Tommy refuses to go. My cousins had their weekends with their Dad and he never did anything fun with them. They would get up and he'd sleep in, so they'd have to fix their own food and would basically watch TV most of the weekend. My older cousin refused to go first then the other one did and they stopped seeing him altogether when they were still really young and have no relationship with him now.
This is what exactly happened with my relationship with my dad and the sad part about it is Chris will either blame them for not coming or guilt trip them into coming

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:That last video was painful.. between her idolizing Gabe per usual, and the ridiculous screaming and thumb wrestling.. my god. And, yes Gabe has been back around, but where's Amber? I know most of you say "I would trust my SO in any situation" but Chris leaving for 8 hours (or however many) and waving bye to his wife and her ex, who are just hanging at the house together all day... that's weird. And wouldn't fly for me.

I'm not a jealous person but Gabe should be hanging out with his wife and step son instead of his baby momma. He can take Lilia home with him if he wants to spend more time with her. Having said that, the percentage of affairs conducted between a person and their SOs best friend is HUGE... one of the highest categories if someone is going to cheat. I'm not sure where exes factor in to these statistics. How is Amber not totally over the blatant flirting between these two? I watched the one with them competing at doing the splits the other day ( old video.. I watched it the other day ) to determine who Lilia got her flexibility from. Here is Mess spreading her legs in front of Gabe while holding Addie, and she has the hide to whinge about pain. Freakin dumb beach she is!!
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

itsyagirl wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Yikes who follows Kally's lashious page on insta? Jessss isn't her only victim Image wasn't sure if I can post a screenshot of some random Modesto stranger here lol.

Yeah I followed her in Snapchat for a while and she posted pictures there too. It seems that caterpillar lashes are her specialty

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Wowwwwww I looked on the page and damn those are not lashes, they're entire bushes they stick on there! You can't even see the individual lashes anymore. Talk about overdoing something....
Holy S***! Are all the women of Modesto walking around with caterpillars on their eyes and THAT'S why Jess thinks it's fine!?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

nerdy91 wrote:I’m glad that the twins got some attention from someone but man oh man it’s weird that it was from Gabe. Something between Gabe and Jesss is brewing.
I'm betting it's freshly erupted. Hopefully he showered before he went home to boring Amber.
nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

Cheating is not cool and would make this train wreck go even more off the rails, but seeing her minions defend her and Gabe cheating (if that’s what’s going on don’t want to throw that around as fact) and omg if she changed her channel name back to Gabeandjesss would be hilarious. I don’t think she’d go that far, but I also didn’t think that she’d let her kid lay around with a 106 fever so that low bar got lowered why not bury the bar with a true love story reuniting with your first baby daddy and another infant firing forth from her baby cannon? Makes me think of this everytime she has a kid
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

nerdy91 wrote:Cheating is not cool and would make this train wreck go even more off the rails, but seeing her minions defend her and Gabe cheating (if that’s what’s going on don’t want to throw that around as fact) and omg if she changed her channel name back to Gabeandjesss would be hilarious. I don’t think she’d go that far, but I also didn’t think that she’d let her kid lay around with a 106 fever so that low bar got lowered why not bury the bar with a true love story reuniting with your first baby daddy and another infant firing forth from her baby cannon? Makes me think of this everytime she has a kid
INFANT FIRING FORTH FROM HER BABY CANNON!

I’m.
Absolutely.
Dead.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

And I think this is more accurate when it comes to Jess:

nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

smom12 wrote:And I think this is more accurate when it comes to Jess:

It kills me when he makes the sound effect, though considering how negligent she is once they say no no to the nuh nuhs she probably shouldn’t of even had replacement value for herself.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

nerdy91 wrote:Cheating is not cool and would make this train wreck go even more off the rails, but seeing her minions defend her and Gabe cheating (if that’s what’s going on don’t want to throw that around as fact) and omg if she changed her channel name back to Gabeandjesss would be hilarious. I don’t think she’d go that far, but I also didn’t think that she’d let her kid lay around with a 106 fever so that low bar got lowered why not bury the bar with a true love story reuniting with your first baby daddy and another infant firing forth from her baby cannon? Makes me think of this everytime she has a kid
I watched this with my husband and we both laughed a lot.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

There have been several deaths this year due to flu, especially children. I think one died in California in the last few days. If Lilias fever was really 106 and she didn’t take her to the doctor that’s insane. I’m glad Lilia is ok.
About Gabe taking the twins, I don’t think that’s weird at all he’s known them their entire life, and just because he’s not related to them doesn’t mean he can’t spend time with them. They’re his daughter’s brothers so there is a connection. Plus children need all the love and support they can get, especially when their father isn’t present.

OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

Yeah, I dunno about this whole thing... Gabe taking the twins out and shit. Come on, these kids are confused af and there he comes and confuse them even more!
I recently saw 1 old video where Lilia said "Dad" referring to Chris. Like WTF?!
The twins and Landen have Drake and Chris and Gabe and... fuck, Jessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Your poor kids...
Gabe should take his ass to his NEW bride and spend time with his step son (instead of quarrel with him). Have some boundaries and respect.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

I also remember chris’s Kids called Jessica mom really really early on in their relationship.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

DoodleBop2 wrote:This is how you know Jess has never had it rough as a single mom. Most people who've been broke rejoice when they no longer have to rely on ramen noddles and paper plates.
THANKYOU!!!!! This post has just helped me figure out something about myself. In real life, especially in a professional capacity, I am very caring, nurturing and non-judgemental ESPECIALLY with young mothers! Society and health professionals often really look down on them and I pride myself on being one that wants to support them and help them show the world that despite being young, they can be good parents. They just sometimes need a little more education and guidance than older parents. Ever since finding this Messica shit-show a few months ago I have come to despise her more with each video I watch. It's so unlike my usual demeanour and I have been a bit disappointed in myself for some of the things I have said about her. I have suddenly just realised why I am having such an intense reaction, mostly it's because I believe she got pregnant on purpose with Lilia with every intention of exploiting her and never expecting to have to work a REAL job ( yes, I know this is basically what this whole site is about and is no surprise ).

My husband and I also become young parents at 19. It was unintentional and I still remember the shock and fear of finding out I was pregnant like it was yesterday. I look at Mess smirking her fucking head off in her '8 weeks and 3 days pregnant' video and can't believe the contrast. I was so scared that despite living at home with my parents, I held out as long as I possibly could without telling them, and finally told them when I was 6 months pregnant. Both sets of parents were shocked, but supportive. I was in a full-time well paying job ( but certainly no career ), my husband ( boyfriend at the time ) was working and studying and we had decided that if we were having baby we needed to grow up fast and give that baby everything it deserved. Even so, we still stayed in a certain amount of denial right up until the birth, kind of 'out of sight, out of mind'. We did all the right things, bought what was needed and began to feel excited as it became closer, but we were still scared. We fell head over heels in love with our daughter the moment we laid eyes on her, but we were never under the illusion it was going to be easy. Blind Freddie can see in Messica's videos that she planned that first pregnancy... it's just an abnormal or at least UNUSUAL reaction from a 17 year old only days after finding out she was pregnant!!! She states in this first video that she is going to do weekly or semi-weekly updates and that she has seen 'lots' of girls doing them. Why is a 17 year old watching pregnancy videos? Specifically TEENAGE pregnancy videos? And LOTS of them??

Long story short, we were 2 kids with a kid on an often low income determined to make it work. While all our friends were out partying, travelling, going to uni etc, we were being parents. Yeah, we still went out occasionally, but our days of carefree innocence were over!! We always did our best, and our now grown kids say we have always been awesome parents, but the reality is that no kids on a low income are ever going to give their child as much as older and more financially stable parents are able to, and you do miss out on a portion of your youth that can never be recovered. I went back to work when my daughter was one year old and by the time she was nine, we had 3 children. I juggled parenting, University AND worked...we both worked ( and continue to ) while raising our kids, me mostly part-time, but I wanted my kids to have the best life they could. Looking back, I would never change a single thing.... I love my children more than life itself, but you know what?... It was hard!!!!

Messica is living a completely delusional life. One where everyone around her enables her, she exploits her children for money, has no intention of ever having to get a job, she has NO freaking clue AT ALL how the real world works, but what gets to me the most is the message she puts out there to teenagers that young pregnancy and parenting is glamorous and easy, even if you have to shop around for several baby daddies to get your 'dream'. Those ramen noodles are so damn important, because you are right.... ramen noodles are your reality. They remind you that you are so dirt poor that you can't afford nothing else, they push you along in your studies and remind you of what you are striving for, and you re-joice when they become a thing of the past ... but this mess of a woman, with a silly little girl brain, decided that the ramen noodle phase of life wasn't for her, so set out to trap her boyfriend and bring an innocent baby into this world to be the characters in her GAME. It has all snowballed from there and become the shit-show it is today and that is what bothers me!! I spend my days trying to educate teens on the importance of education, avoiding pregnancy until they are physically, mentally and financially ready for it, or supporting the ones already pregnant, encouraging them to strive for great things, and then they turn on youtube and there is Messica doing her best to put the exact opposite message out there!!
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

My daughter is 3, but she just had a fever of 104 and i took her to her pediatrician the second day of it. I cant imagine having a kid sick for several days with a high fever and not taking them to get checked. These kids obviously don't have a pediatrician which I find sooo strange. She obviously doesn't put her kids health first. The fact Lilia had an absess on her tooth, and landing ear drum burst! She ignores things until she cant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Kaaattt93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kaaattt93 »

KittyKax wrote:
itsyagirl wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:Yeah I followed her in Snapchat for a while and she posted pictures there too. It seems that caterpillar lashes are her specialty

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Wowwwwww I looked on the page and damn those are not lashes, they're entire bushes they stick on there! You can't even see the individual lashes anymore. Talk about overdoing something....
Holy S***! Are all the women of Modesto walking around with caterpillars on their eyes and THAT'S why Jess thinks it's fine!?
Hahaha WHAT is that honestly, are all these women blind? They look like they are wearing tiny furry eyeball sombreros. Image

EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

Oh fuckin boy this should be good

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 9a2277.jpg[/img]

Omg she even has links in the description box to videos when Addie stopped nursing! WTF! This girl has some seriously messed up priorities!

Return to “JesssFam”