C&K: Same Story, Different Day. Part #16

kates_crush
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Same Story, Different Day. Part #16

Unread post by kates_crush »

Cullen and Katie are the only family vloggers left that I still watch semi-regular, sure they do little things here and there that annoy be, but I love 'em.
regarding the meals/food, yes I 100% agree they eat horrible, it's the only thing that bothers me a lot about them, more so what they feed the kids, gaines eats sooo much cheese and they are like "oooo wonder why her stomach hurts and she hasn't used the washroom in three days??" really? feed her some salad.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

kates_crush wrote:Cullen and Katie are the only family vloggers left that I still watch semi-regular, sure they do little things here and there that annoy be, but I love 'em.
regarding the meals/food, yes I 100% agree they eat horrible, it's the only thing that bothers me a lot about them, more so what they feed the kids, gaines eats sooo much cheese and they are like "oooo wonder why her stomach hurts and she hasn't used the washroom in three days??" really? feed her some salad.
The cheese doesn’t bother me nearly as much as the number of suckers both the kids eat in a day. Suckers and candy should be a special treat. Not an every day part of their diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Have they said anything about Brooks' "incident" and what the doctor said? Or are they hoping we'll forget?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Have they said anything about Brooks' "incident" and what the doctor said? Or are they hoping we'll forget?

I'll admit that I forgot.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And today' s vlog title? "How Do You Netflix and Chill?"???
Isn't that really last year anyway, and kinda inappropriate?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Stop putting new fish into the flipping tank!

Geezus Murphy.

Let it cycle for AT LEAST a week, preferably two. And then wait until it’s maintained acceptable ph levels for several days with no change. And for the love of Christ, get low maintenance fish. Gold fish and companions. It’s not hard. They’re shopping at a box store. They put the fucking stickers right on the tank that say what can go into the tank together and their aggression level with other fish.
Gawd. Sometimes they are just so fracking dumb.
:roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Those ph drops are useless, test your water and find fish compatible with your ph. Making the ph dramatically change with chemicals just stresses the fish further

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

lmmomSD wrote:And today' s vlog title? "How Do You Netflix and Chill?"???
Isn't that really last year anyway, and kinda inappropriate?

Not even last year. That was like, 2015. And yes, they're probably very aware that it's not appropriate.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

I haven’t watched but it seems to me that the recurring focus on how the fish keep dying or whatever while it may not be intentional, it provides them with “content” that gets dragged out for days.this happens with lots of vloggers and

The food above looks like good ole yummy comfort food. While not the healthiest I do enjoy it in sensible amounts. Perhaps portion control is too complex of a concept for them!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

beautynoob wrote:I haven’t watched but it seems to me that the recurring focus on how the fish keep dying or whatever while it may not be intentional, it provides them with “content” that gets dragged out for days.this happens with lots of vloggers and

The food above looks like good ole yummy comfort food. While not the healthiest I do enjoy it in sensible amounts. Perhaps portion control is too complex of a concept for them!

It's the combination of potatoes _and_ noodles that I have an issue with. One or the other is plenty! Nothing wrong with comfort food in moderation. That's not moderation. And I guess overcooking the broccoli is a matter of taste...

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

What is their deal with Brooks' coat? Last time it snowed they made a big deal about Brooks wearing MG's old coat, and today they're talking about how he has a blue coat now but still has pink gloves. Why does it matter?? Especially because it's not like they live in a place where it snows often. There's only a handful of opportunities for them to wear coats like that each year.

And here we go again, "the fish are dying and we don't know why! Do you guys have any advice?"
I don't know, how about all the comments that warned against putting fish in a tank that wasn't cycled? People have been telling them this for weeks yet they just continue ignoring the advice that they themselves asked for.

C&K are one of the few family vloggers that I still watch, but I have to say, I'm really getting tired of them. Cullen is so immature and I'm sick of hearing Katie complain about Brooks. Maybe if she didn't acknowledge his whining and talk non stop about it, he wouldn't whine so much. He just keeps doing it because he knows they'll react.

Anyway, sorry for the rant lol.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I officially unsubscribed today. It makes me sad because I used to love them. I’ve unsubscribed from every single family vlogging channel I’ve ever watched but I really thought they would be different. They just aren’t the same anymore and I have no interest in watching them.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Any people that get snow regularly laughing at their snow adventures? Also I still am trying to give them a chance although in the past few weeks they have been interesting!

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Any people that get snow regularly laughing at their snow adventures? Also I still am trying to give them a chance although in the past few weeks they have been interesting!

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Katie’s Instagram post about Brooks being one and a half... of course she had to talk about how irritable he is. Basically complaining about him, but she still loves him, happy 18 months

And of course Cullen comments “That’s mug boi!!!!!”

Pretty much C&K in a nutshell.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I know everyone says how great Gaines was at that age, but I found her whiney. They would say she can’t do anything by herself. That was their complaint. Maybe if they didn’t cave she would have been more irritable. The second never lives up to the first because they have been born into a contaminated environment. Where as the first is born into a pure adult environment.

canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

No vlog posted today, do they need more “family time?”
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cullen rockin’ the moobs at IHOP.

Do they not feel guilty for eating out so much? I feel so bad about myself if I eat out more than once a week.

Katie made a point to talk about how sometimes the kids eat different things and at different times than her and Cullen. Sometimes? How about always unless you’re at a restaurant.

Gaines choosing Skittles as the fruit she’d eat for the rest of her life is very telling.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I haven't even felt like watching them lately. That's sad.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What was Thursday's vlog? Was it the fish one? Because 212 people unsubscribed. Social Blade has their _high_ at $112K/year. So if they make somewhere in the middle, I don't know how they are getting by. I know that doesn't include sponsored posts on IG, but are they really making that much from those?

Return to “Cullen and Katie”