Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Controlling Your Spouse

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Holy cow! I finally found like minded people. I felt like I was taking crazy pills being the only one who can't stand these people. He is so whiney and annoying. He is just the worse. She's a freaking human doormat. His obsession with that baby is so creepy. Has to be the first one to do this with her or that. She loves him more in his opinion like it's some contest. The "my love" thing makes me want to vomit. Who says that all the time.

I picture Missy and Bryan laughing and ripping on Corbin behind his back no one could actually l ile that douche. I mean could you imagine that whiney idiot humping away for 2 minutes then finishing and crying.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I finally watched the DBs version of the Annie play they all went to. Ummmm, they didn't interact AT ALL. Corbin and Kelsey were all the way down the aisle and they never showed them even speaking to each other. And, no, they didn't show Missy's dad holding June. Kelsey wasn't even sitting near Missy.

I 100% think they are no longer friends. What a difference from being BEST FRIENDS just a few months ago. I'm sure there was a fallout between Bryan and Corbin about $$$ or work. Too bad it seems like Kelsey and Missy aren't close anymore.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:Holy cow! I finally found like minded people. I felt like I was taking crazy pills being the only one who can't stand these people. He is so whiney and annoying. He is just the worse. She's a freaking human doormat. His obsession with that baby is so creepy. Has to be the first one to do this with her or that. She loves him more in his opinion like it's some contest. The "my love" thing makes me want to vomit. Who says that all the time.

I picture Missy and Bryan laughing and ripping on Corbin behind his back no one could actually l ile that douche. I mean could you imagine that whiney idiot humping away for 2 minutes then finishing and crying.
Words right out of my mouth!! Thank you!!
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I had thought that M/B had to helping them pay for stuff. With Corbin "working" for B lately. Because neither of them have a job and according to SB they do not make enough money to live off of their YT earnings. Now unless Corbin's family help out but I doubt it. They're an absolute mess.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maybe thats why tgey are having $ex again.. Ca$hing in on more pregnancy and baby content

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think with as obsessed as Corbin is over their troll spawn they won't have another baby anytime soon. Of she's smart Kelsey will keep that IUD in as long as possible.

It drives me nuts how he acts like June is the best most brightest baby on the planet and he has some baby translator and knows what she is thinking all the time. "Oh look she loves the horse." When she clearly couldn't give two shits about the horse you keep shoving in her face.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I’m trying to figure out why two parents would leave a malfunctioning lamp in their child’s nursery for months plugged in to the wall. Oh wait, it’s Kelsey and Corbin. I guess they think it makes for good vlog content to speculate that they have “ghosts” in their house, but anything electrical in a child’s nursery that appears to malfunction would make me nervous enough to return it and not risk a fire hazard if the wiring is faulty. The most likely explanation is that the lamp appears to have a push through switch that turns on/off by pushing the rod of the switch. I’m not an expert, but if the mechanical stress is a spring and it’s cheap and not well-made, and perhaps only “half off,” it could slowly slip back until it turned on. But clearly this can’t be explained by the faulty mechanics of a $10 Walmart lamp. A ghost makes much more sense.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Just saw that Corbin redid the thumbnail and title for the birth vlog. At least it's a change from that horrendous facial expression Kelsey was wearing in the old one. She looked freakish.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

While I completely agree with Corbin’s rant about people who say that dads are “babysitting” their children,” I just find it so irritating when he rants about anything. He’s such an entitled douchebag.

Also, does anyone else get super annoyed and a little grossed out when he kisses June? I’m really nitpicking here, but the sound it makes on the camera is so gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Shorty02 wrote:While I completely agree with Corbin’s rant about people who say that dads are “babysitting” their children,” I just find it so irritating when he rants about anything. He’s such an entitled douchebag.

Also, does anyone else get super annoyed and a little grossed out when he kisses June? I’m really nitpicking here, but the sound it makes on the camera is so gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't watched but i'm glad he said that. One of my biggest pet peeves are fathers that say that crap. You are not a babysitter, you are a fucking DAD!! I'm glad he agrees
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did Corbin flat-out lie to Kelsey about fixing her ring?? He didn't get the loose diamonds fixed and implied to her that he did. He even said the first jewelry place wouldn't clean the ring because of the loose diamonds - so he went to another place that probably just wanted the $$$ and cleaned it regardless. That would be shitty if she lost a diamond because he lied about it.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Considering that the stones in her ring came from Corbin’s mother’s collection, that would be particularly thoughtless of him. He didn’t buy the stones in the first place, so he probably doesn’t care. My first thought was that Kelsey couldn’t wear her wedding ring for a while on account of the weight she gained, but then I heard Kelsey thanking him for getting the loose diamond fixed. Um, I have a feeling she’s going to watch today’s vlog and realize she was duped.

It sounds like he went to the first place months ago to get it cleaned, and was told they would need to fix the loose stones. Money was tight so he declined, and took the ring home and she hasn’t worn it since on account of the loose stones. Corbin takes it to a second place months later and gets the second opinion that the stones are fine and it just needs an inexpensive clean. I would be dubious, better to be safe than sorry.

It’s pretty funny that Corbin expects his viewers to believe that she couldn’t wear her ring for months because it just needed to be cleaned and tried to sidestep the loose stones thing. I like to get my diamond cleaned because it’s extra sparkly afterwards and it’s a good opportunity for the jeweler to check the prongs, but if it’s “dirty” it doesn’t affect my ability to wear it for months. Instead of correcting her when she said he got the loose stones fixed, he just nodded along. He seems too comfortable with lying.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They MUST be working with a company or brand to redo their rental's backyard. I can't imagine they are throwing away $1000s on sod, a fire pit and garden boxes just to host June's b-day party. Plus, that's a TON of work and upkeep. When I lived in a rental house in LA the landlord hired a service to take care of the yard (but it was already established and wasn't a HUGE space).

I just can't imagine starting from rocky soil and trying to make it look nice AND it not be your own house. Shouldn't they be saving that $$$$ for the house they plan to buy?? They have strange priorities.

I remember the NiveNulls did a big remodeling project at their former rental house, but that was also a sponsored brand deal with I'm thinking Home Depot. It was years ago and an entire film crew came over.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's NUTS. A rental? I can't imagine spending that kind of money on a rental. Unless their landlord is giving them a discount on rent. Or it's a brand deal. I laughed at myself for buying a flat of ice plants to put out front of a rental I lived in, and some flowers. But at least I got a yellow ribbon from the little old ladies who went around judging the front yards of everyone in Coronado!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

I'm glad they are making the most of their crappy rental and making it their own. Their content has been suffering with their move to butt-f*ck egypt
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MadeHD wrote:I'm glad they are making the most of their crappy rental and making it their own. Their content has been suffering with their move to butt-f*ck egypt
Huh?! Spending money to improve a place you are renting is absolutely the worst waste of $$$$. Those backyard "improvements" are literally going to be several thousand dollars - sod is super spendy!!!! It's not like they can take the grass with them when they move in six months!! LOL, that would be funny!

I'm guessing it's a sponsorship and hoping they didn't trick Corbin's parents into buying all that stuff. Weird his parents are there again within a month after never seeing them for almost a full year!!

Someone else suggested his parents are around more/giving them gifts and $$$$ because Corbin and Kelsey have agreed to move back to Idaho after their SoCal lease is up this summer. I'm starting to actually think that might be correct!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just noticed Kelsey and Corbin weren't at Bryan's birthday party! I think that's a BIG sign that Corbin and Bryan had a falling out. I seriously wonder what happened!!!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
MadeHD wrote:I'm glad they are making the most of their crappy rental and making it their own. Their content has been suffering with their move to butt-f*ck egypt
Huh?! Spending money to improve a place you are renting is absolutely the worst waste of $$$$. Those backyard "improvements" are literally going to be several thousand dollars - sod is super spendy!!!! It's not like they can take the grass with them when they move in six months!! LOL, that would be funny!

I'm guessing it's a sponsorship and hoping they didn't trick Corbin's parents into buying all that stuff. Weird his parents are there again within a month after never seeing them for almost a full year!!

Someone else suggested his parents are around more/giving them gifts and $$$$ because Corbin and Kelsey have agreed to move back to Idaho after their SoCal lease is up this summer. I'm starting to actually think that might be correct!
Judging by their “talk” at the end of the vlog, it sounds like they really don’t have a sponsor of any kind paying for this and they really are paying out of pocket.

If they are getting some kind of credit from the landlord, which I doubt based on how they’ve described the rental company in the past, why wouldn’t they mention that? It would make them look less foolish and it would address a lot of the questions they’re getting from viewers who are trying to understand why they would be sinking so much money into a property that doesn’t belong to them when they say they want to buy this year.

I don’t see any reason they would need to be secretive about it if it came from a formal business sponsor or from their landlord. If it is sponsored, they would need to disclose that. They have something like nine months left on their lease? Why not get off their butts and take their kid to the park for the next nine months? They have no concept of delayed gratification. It's a good possibility that they have no clue how much this backyard is going to cost and what the maintenance is going to be like in a drought-prone area.

The sudden reappearance of Corbin’s parents and the absence of Missy & Bryan makes me think that they’ve switched back to accepting assistance from Corbin’s parents rather than the Lannings. LOL In all serious, it is super odd and telling that they’re already making plans to leave the state after only a couple months.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

We didn't have a good yard in Coronado, and did our kids' birthday parties in the park for years. Nothing wrong with it.

Once again, they have to show off how entitled they are.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Not to mention that the landlord could sue the shit out of them for making improvements to the home if they did not approve them. landlords can be assholes like that and it could be justified. If they plant sod and do fancy landscaping then the landlord now has MORE overhead for this property after C&K move out. One more thing for them to maintain. They need to be careful what they do, if they screw up something THEY will be responsible for the repairs AND could be facing a pending lawsuit.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”