DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by onbreak »

She eats blackberry cobbler.. Brought those berries back from her vacation
This is raspberry cooked down in between cake layers.. Shes just a straight up bitch

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
minties82
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by minties82 »

I cringe when I see the littlest fella up top of the bunk beds, I haven't seen the latest vlog but I imagine I won't be impressed. Bunk beds here generally have a label saying not suitable for kids under 9.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

minties82 wrote:I cringe when I see the littlest fella up top of the bunk beds, I haven't seen the latest vlog but I imagine I won't be impressed. Bunk beds here generally have a label saying not suitable for kids under 9.

"He rolls around a lot" so she'd rather he potentially fall 6 feet than 1.5 feet

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I find them difficult to watch because of how much they favor Ollie over Finn. That oldest spawn is insufferable!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Another note about the cake: I don't like fruits in dessert. No pie, no danishes, no ice cream with fruit, and none in cake. But I would still make someone I love a cake with raspberry in it, even though it sounds gross to me. I wouldn't even make myself something, I would just eat around the raspberry. It's not that hard, Missy...
Plus, normal people have a list of things they don’t care for, but could manage to get down politely *if* they got an accidental bite. I don’t like bleu cheese, but could politely pick around it and could function as a grown women if I got a small piece in the process. And bleu cheese is far more gag-worthy than CAKE! LOL. But seriously, what does this woman do when other people invite her over for a meal? I can see that being a nightmare. (Although, her hired tribe probably doesn’t do that, anyway, so I guess it’s a non-issue.)

Most children over the age of 5 have a grasp on the typical etiquette here - enjoy what the birthday person chooses or politely say no thank you and have some of the ice cream...and on your birthday, you get to pick.

I know the cake thing is old news. I just can’t get over how ridiculous she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollie doesn't have that grasp of basic etiquette, I'll bet. Because his mom doesn't, and doesn't give a damn that she's raising a spoiled, picky brat just like herself. She actually thinks it's "cute" that he's picky-- "he's just like me!" ImageImageImage
Ollie is going to be Missy 2.0 . He already has the preference for the beige diet down. And they treat him like he's the center of the universe, except for Missy, of course.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It’s not her cake and it’s not even her recipe if she’s using boxed cake mix. I hope someone in their life will call her on that someday. Maybe one of their new friends in that bar picture on Bryan’s instagram. Who are those people besides Jimmy, their photographer, and Carl and Jinger? Who are the rest of those people?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think the guy with the beard is his who recorded tribe in his living room

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Oh hey, what do ya know. On Missy’s Instagram story she is saying she hasn’t had time for Nacho. So busy ya know, with a job.... oh wait....

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:Oh hey, what do ya know. On Missy’s Instagram story she is saying she hasn’t had time for Nacho. So busy ya know, with a job.... oh wait....

Great wolf adventure
Also, she kisses that horse more than I have ever seen her kiss bryan

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

In the first of the vlog, where Missy is talking about letting Bryan sleep in.. does anyone else think Ollie's face looks swollen? His eyes especially?
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Playsinrain wrote:In the first of the vlog, where Missy is talking about letting Bryan sleep in.. does anyone else think Ollie's face looks swollen? His eyes especially?
Maybe he has been crying? I dunno, he has a rather swollen looking face all the time to me and oddly shaped eyes so it is hard to tell.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Vlog was boring AF.
What was with the half assed shout out to Carl and Jinger's channel? "If you want to see more footage of me, the boys and Bryan, go check out C&J's vlog!!" Always has to be about Missy right?
jessicaf27

Unread post by jessicaf27 »

That vlog was 100% pure boring oh my goodness but if you look at Ollie's face at 0.29 hes got two little marks going down his face from his eyes which are dark. Trust Missy to make EVERYTHING about her its no wonder why Bryan didn't want to leave the room.

I have been watching them since Ollie was a baby they weren't as bad back then but now poor Finn I feel so bad for him he is such a little sweetheart and deserves better than that because they favour Ollie over Finn but I noticed Bryan isn't as bad its missy that is the problem she is such a stuck up cow.

They are 100% letting money to go their heads they got a piano never used it, a cat they ended up giving away to Missy's brother, a new rock climbing wall/play frame that is far TOO old for them Ollie is a good age but Finn is far too young he is only 2 for god sakes!

I am going off watching them now they seem so fake!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Do they have court case search? Whats up with bryan not driving? I remember he would get in accidents. Is his license suspended?

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

onbreak wrote:Do they have court case search? Whats up with bryan not driving? I remember he would get in accidents. Is his license suspended?

It seems really odd to me as well. Maybe he has a dui? Missy HATES driving and has voiced it many times in the past. Now suddenly she’s doing all the driving.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I've noticed that sometimes when M&B primarily put their attention on one kid, one just wanders off!

Gag. Finn was putting his mouth on the sword they JUST bought. That is soooo gross. Sorry for being over dramatic, but, ew!

Ollie sure looked creepy beating that lard- I mean Carl :lol:
In all seriousness, they literally ENCORAGED him to hit Carl with a sword :(!

I saw Ollie smiling at the screen on the wall, and then once he saw the camera, he just stopped. It probably means nothing, but what if it DOES mean SOMETHING?
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Sorry for the double post

Ever since I started watching, I've always thought it was weird that Missy would rather be called Missy than Melissa. Melissa sounds much prettier imo. Does it mean something?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She posted a picture of herself on her horse saying how "obsessed" she is with him "and he's mine". Brag much? And she's only obsessed for now.

Her form is still awful. Hands way too high, feet too far in the stirrups, heels aren't down.. At least her posture is a _little_ better. That poor horse.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Laura is dope 23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laura is dope 23 »

lmmomSD wrote:Her form is still awful. Hands way too high, feet too far in the stirrups, heels aren't down.. At least her posture is a _little_ better. That poor horse.
Yep!!!! AHHHH and she's holding the reins so short, that poor horse's mouth
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy going anywhere where they serve her kids breakfast is a "fun day" because we all know she can't make anything for them to eat herself! Finn looked like he just rolled out of bed - can someone please send these two some Nanny Agency phone numbers? These kids need someone who actually knows how to take care of kids to be around them! What a boring vlog - what was the point of that?

Return to “Daily Bumps”