LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part 107

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part

Unread post by fingusername »

luci417 wrote:Whoever said they're glad people are calling Chris out - me too! The thing that pisses me off is that he'll only do the dad stuff he wants to do, and only with the kids he wants to do it with. Like for example he'll play with Addy and take Landen to school...and that's it. When the twins really need help, or it makes sense for him to pick the older kids up, he just doesn't do it. Even with the kids he likes we never see him getting Landen up and dressed or soothing Addy when she's fussy. Thats Jess's job. That makes me so mad because Jess has always been like 'our house is messy but the kids are well loved' and that's not true at all!
Except those aren't HIS kids. He shouldn't be doing the hefty share of their load, that's why they have a mom?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by smom12 »

fingusername wrote:
luci417 wrote:Whoever said they're glad people are calling Chris out - me too! The thing that pisses me off is that he'll only do the dad stuff he wants to do, and only with the kids he wants to do it with. Like for example he'll play with Addy and take Landen to school...and that's it. When the twins really need help, or it makes sense for him to pick the older kids up, he just doesn't do it. Even with the kids he likes we never see him getting Landen up and dressed or soothing Addy when she's fussy. Thats Jess's job. That makes me so mad because Jess has always been like 'our house is messy but the kids are well loved' and that's not true at all!
Except those aren't HIS kids. He shouldn't be doing the hefty share of their load, that's why they have a mom?
I didn’t mean to like this. What I wanted to say is those are his step kids. He IS playin the role of dad because drake is a loser. So yes, he should share the burden equally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KittyKax »

If she wants to hire a cleaning service then more power to her, I'd get one myself if I could afford it.

I just hope she realizes that they can't clean if there's clutter and toys everywhere, that part they have to pick up themselves.
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

smom12 wrote:
fingusername wrote:
I didn’t mean to like this. What I wanted to say is those are his step kids. He IS playin the role of dad because drake is a loser. So yes, he should share the burden equally.

Yeah, he willingly and knowingly got in a relationship and married a mom of 4 children, 3 of whom do not have a father figure. Unless Messs forbids him from parenting (doubt it, #perfectlyblended) he’s a lazy sack and picks and chooses when it’s convenient to be a ~gReAt DaD~

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Has Jess mentioned what the boys call Drake? I think I recall hearing her say that they just call him by his name, but I'm not sure.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Can someone explain the title? I haven’t watched her in ages and this title has me intrigued.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If you marry someone with kids and know you will be living full time with your SO's 4 kids you take on the responsibility of parenting. She didn't force him to become a stepdad.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

How did she not realise her kids would grow up and eventually watch her videos. Honestly...

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

For some reason her nose looks really crooked to me lately- maybe I had never noticed it in the past or it’s just certain angles. Did she break it in the past??
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Just out of curiosity.. do you think that the boys occasionally see drake more than we know ? I was just looking at his Facebook and saw he had pictures of them up there. It wouldn’t make sense for him to if he never spends time with them.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think the photos are mostly for him to save face. While I do think he sees the boys I don't think it's often. Then again according to Jess 4 days a month is all it takes for Dad of the year so who knows.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Notreal5 wrote:Just out of curiosity.. do you think that the boys occasionally see drake more than we know ? I was just looking at his Facebook and saw he had pictures of them up there. It wouldn’t make sense for him to if he never spends time with them.

Aside from the group picture with his daughter, those are pictures Jess took of the boys.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

I went back to rewatch the text message clip! It does say “I don’t have room for all 4” it ALSO looks like it says, I will come after tho. So it would make sense that the twins went with Drake after the game which is why they were not seen at all at Mimi’s.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I did a little creeping on Drake’s girlfriend on FB, and it seems like she’s got 3 kids? Obviously he’s “fine” with dating a woman that has kids, yet he doesn’t bother to take care of his own? I know he’s old news, but damn does it piss me off

TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f8efb5.jpg[/img]

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

TallButShort wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f8efb5.jpg[/img]

Seems like she intentionally chopped the bottom half of the message off. To me it looks like he says something about “after” the game maybe? That’d be a new low for her to hide the fact that Drake finally came
around (if he did that is). I hope for the kids’ sake that Drake either goes away 100% or finally has a breakthrough and is there for his boys. Lord knows that Christopher Scott Skube-Doo only cares about Landon.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Comment I noticed.. looks like she might be joining in on the YouTube trend of making merch..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I hope the merch has the pic of her black feet, boobs flopped, ridiculous lashes, otherwise it wouldnt be a true representation. Cant wait to get mine, with a cheesy blendid family quote im sure.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

It's been a little bit since I've been on here but when I saw Jess's video about getting a maid or house cleaner I had to.. this lazy unemployed bitch is home with her useless grubby unemployed husband for 6-7 hours every fucking weekday with just Adjective and they can't fucking clean?! Seriously?! Omfg Jess and Chris are honestly a waste of space! The kids are more than old enough to help out with the cleaning too.. give them chores Miss.Pimple Tits!
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:It's been a little bit since I've been on here but when I saw Jess's video about getting a maid or house cleaner I had to.. this lazy unemployed bitch is home with her useless grubby unemployed husband for 6-7 hours every fucking weekday with just Adjective and they can't fucking clean?! Seriously?! Omfg Jess and Chris are honestly a waste of space! The kids are more than old enough to help out with the cleaning too.. give them chores Miss.Pimple Tits!
Seriously. I don’t understand what’s so wrong about teaching kids to be responsible and to pull their weight around the house. She’s just raising more slobs like herself.

Return to “JesssFam”