BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Britney was a shit gf who didn’t seem like she did much (besides the kids) for Ean any way. What did she do for Ean? Nothing. Not that we’ve seen. Ean worked two jobs at first and continued to work while she stood home with the kids.

I’m happy for her though. Ean deserves better lmao. She seems like she needs to be alone rather than with someone else she’s too stuck up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I guess I just don’t agree Ean was all that spectacular in terms of their relationship. (His with the kids is wonderful) I couldn’t personally be in a relationship like the one we saw on screen. B isn’t getting off Scott free but I guess as a woman and mother I have to sympathize with her for tonight. She’s making the right steps to try and be better. If this makes her a better mother and helps her mental health then I am happy for her. If she felt it was that bad it was time to move on, then it was time.

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I’m a little sad. It’s sad when a family breaks up. I understand where she was coming from with the roommate comparison. We all saw it. I always wondered if Harlow was a “fix it” baby.

I shed a tear. Not gonna lie. I might be hormonal because either my periods coming or I’m pregnant!
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Not surprised but I thought for sure these two would just stay together forever, even if it was just for the kids. But it's for the best. I feel like Britney's changed so much since becoming friends with that Leann chick and Dani, and now bff with Vanessa again. Will Dani and Vanessa copy this part of Britney's life like they do with everything else? Sad shit.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

flightlessbird wrote:Not surprised but I thought for sure these two would just stay together forever, even if it was just for the kids. But it's for the best. I feel like Britney's changed so much since becoming friends with that Leann chick and Dani, and now bff with Vanessa again. Will Dani and Vanessa copy this part of Britney's life like they do with everything else? Sad shit.
Vanessa should. Her relationship is more of a joke then Britney’s was.

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I feel bad for the kids, their lives just completely changed in a matter of days. But, I can’t say I’m surprised. We have been talking about how unhappy they look next to each other for years now, so this break up might be for the better.

:love2:
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

I'm saying I think today - if she quit YouTube now, or stopped focusing so much on social media, she would see things in a different light in regards to Ean (not talking about the past.) She would see how much time YT, and the social media aspect that she does with it, uses so much of her time and focus. It is a round the clock job, because she uploads daily/every other day. I'm not sure when they ever seemed to spend any time together as a couple, or at least we never saw it.

Did they really have a planned baby together just 1 year ago, and now the love is gone, or is it that she realizes she doesn't have the time to put effort into a relationship between the kids and YouTube?

Delete all your apps off your social media off your phone and see what it does to you in just 1 week. It's like you're really grounded. She has that times 1000000000
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

I don't by any means think Ean was spectacular in a relationship, lol. I wouldn't want to be with him!

But the fact is, she did want to. She agreed to marry him. She had THREE kids with him, one just a year ago. And he has always done his part, and been supportive of her and loving with the kids, an involved dad. I just don't feel like there was any effort put into the relationship and no focus in it on her part, after all those choices were made.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

This was a long time coming. But I'm sad that kids got dragged into all these. They made kid upon kid while in a shaky relationship. Goes to show having kids doesn't make a relationship stay.
How long before she gets hitched again ?
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I can't stop thinking about Nolan and how this will all work out in the end. Britney is stressed and depressed now, can you imagine what this will do to her in a few years? I hope she's seeking some kind of professional help because this isn't a fun situation to be in. Nolan just won't be able to go back and forth to his parents houses like any other kid would be able to. I feel really bad for all of them.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Sad times
I don't know why she just seemed really irritating in this video. Harlow was definitely her way of trying to fix thibgs and making this "dream family" happen . Wasnt he surprised when she told him she was preg and he said no more after this ?? That's when i knew it wasn't going to last. I feel sad for the kids . Especially aria because she is older and then Nolan as the previous poster mentioned.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

marshmellow wrote:This was a long time coming. But I'm sad that kids got dragged into all these. They made kid upon kid while in a shaky relationship. Goes to show having kids doesn't make a relationship stay.
How long before she gets hitched again ?
I actually don't think she will get married quickly. Remember this is Britney, not Jess. Britney doesn't have the personality or social skills to go out and immediatley find a man who will be in a relationship that will eventually lead to marriage. This isn't a bad thing of course, but I really hope she focuses on herself and her kids, and not social media. Though we all know that won't happen, being single will probably do her a world of good.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I’m not shocked. We have been talking about how disconnected they are for years now, for the longest time Ean has looked like he’s irritated by the sight of Britney. They were text book “staying together for the kids.” I’m glad that the break up has been as drama free and amicable as can be, it will be interesting to see if it stays that way once visitation and all that comes in to play. I’m going through a separation right now with my kids dad and the idea of splitting holidays and things makes me feel sick. I’ll be interested to see how it all plays out over the next year or so.

I feel bad for the kids but they will adjust and a lot of kids come from split families and they’re fine. I do think it will be interesting to see how they navigate Nolan and his diagnosis and I do hope that they can still lean on each other in regards to him and his condition.

veedee1027
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by veedee1027 »

This actually kinda made me sad. Poor kids, poor ean.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I don't see how she thought it was a good idea to move out. They have shit ton of stuff and wonder how they have split between them.

She has always been discrete about their relationship which is great but I hope she realizes how much she has lied to herself/her viewers all this while. Convincing everybody how a marriage is not a necessity for them. Clearly there was no chemistry between them. Is till believe it is the lack of commitment from him made her call it splits. Also I guess Ean did not try much to fix it either because he literally was getting ZERO out of this relationship. At this point I really hope she finds a job and stays single for a good while. Most importantly doesn't get pregnant again.

I also have a feeling they may get back together.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

marshmellow wrote:I don't see how she thought it was a good idea to move out. They have shit ton of stuff and wonder how they have split between them.

She has always been discrete about their relationship which is great but I hope she realizes how much she has lied to herself/her viewers all this while. Convincing everybody how a marriage is not a necessity for them. Clearly there was no chemistry between them. Is till believe it is the lack of commitment from him made her call it splits. Also I guess Ean did not try much to fix it either because he literally was getting ZERO out of this relationship. At this point I really hope she finds a job and stays single for a good while. Most importantly doesn't get pregnant again.

I also have a feeling they may get back together.
I assume she took everything, she said ean has moved in with family so I took that as Britney moved out and got all the furniture and Ean will start over. That’s how most people do it when they split and have kids (at least the people I know) the parent who has the kids majority of the time keeps majority of the furniture.

Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Mom2two wrote:So how long until Vanessa leaves David?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
He's getting that overseas vag. No way he hasn't been dipping in the strange since he's been gone.
Masm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Masm »

I'm happy for both of them, I agree with her that it wasn't healthy for either of them, and if they're both unhappy it won't take long for the kids to see it as well.
I can see them both wanting different things in life, he probably wants a housewife with his common interests and she probably wants someone more into the YouTube thing. Although I could see her staying single and thriving on her own. I like that they remained friends, if they tried so hard staying together for the kids I'm sure they'll be able to stay friends for the kids at least.
I think she can make it on her own better than Vanessa ever could. Britney can handle her kids and I'm sure she can support herself, plus Ean will probably be happy to help with the kids. If she were like Vanessa she wouldn't be able to make it without her in-laws support.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I am not shocked at all. I am sad for her children. That their parents continued to make mistakes as if they were teenagers and continued to pop out kids in a relationship neither wanted. The moment she kept pushing back talked of marriage and then finally one day just said "we don't feel the need to marry to prove anything." It was over. He was never going to marry a chick who wanted that title. They should have split then. They never should have had another child. She's going to have to get a job eventually. Single mom to one is hard. To 3 will be a nightmare. If she thinks she's going to be able to spend and have girl days like she did when she was house girl she's mistaken. The train wreck continues.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Well good thing they weren’t married yet

Return to “Britneyandbaby”