LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part 107

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part

Unread post by shilohjulia »

If Drake did take the twins after their basketball game he didn’t take Landen, because Landen was at Mimi’s house. Of course it’s possible that Landen just didn’t want to go with him. I think the twins probably have more of a connection with Drake than Landen does. It’s also possible that Drake specifically asks to not be filmed if and when he does see his boys. I fully believe he’s a piece of shut that barely comes around, but i don’t think he’s ENTIRELY absent either. I think he sees them sometimes.

It’s also interesting how Jess obviously looks at Drake like he’s trash but not Chris. Even tho Chris might be a good dad when he actually has Tommy and Caden, he probably doesn’t see them all that more often than Drake sees his boys. Chris isn’t there day in and day out for T&C, he doesn’t take them to the doctor when they get sick or pick them up and drop them off at school every day, make them dinner or tuck them in to bed on a night basis, just like Drake doesn’t with his boys. There is zero difference. For Jess to vilify Drake and then act like Chris is some great guy is hypocritical in the extreme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

shilohjulia wrote:If Drake did take the twins after their basketball game he didn’t take Landen, because Landen was at Mimi’s house. Of course it’s possible that Landen just didn’t want to go with him. I think the twins probably have more of a connection with Drake than Landen does. It’s also possible that Drake specifically asks to not be filmed if and when he does see his boys. I fully believe he’s a piece of shut that barely comes around, but i don’t think he’s ENTIRELY absent either. I think he sees them sometimes.

It’s also interesting how Jess obviously looks at Drake like he’s trash but not Chris. Even tho Chris might be a good dad when he actually has Tommy and Caden, he probably doesn’t see them all that more often than Drake sees his boys. Chris isn’t there day in and day out for T&C, he doesn’t take them to the doctor when they get sick or pick them up and drop them off at school every day, make them dinner or tuck them in to bed on a night basis, just like Drake doesn’t with his boys. There is zero difference. For Jess to vilify Drake and then act like Chris is some great guy is hypocritical in the extreme.

Exactly!
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Was he living near his kids before he met Jess?
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

You know, she makes sure she mentions anytime Drake doesn't show up, but when he does... it's all silence.
Cunt.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Notreal5 wrote:Just out of curiosity.. do you think that the boys occasionally see drake more than we know ? I was just looking at his Facebook and saw he had pictures of them up there. It wouldn’t make sense for him to if he never spends time with them.

I do think he takes them more than we know but he for sure has those pics up to get girls. Make him look like a good father and jess is the awful one (they’re both bad)

OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

I know it's not the same situation, but... her husband moved away from his kids just for the puzzy and let's face it, Jess loves it.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I would love to be a fly on the wall whenever Drake and Chris have to interact lol

Jessicanicoleee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jessicanicoleee »

I really hope Drake is stepping up for those boys. Hopefully this will be the start of a new chapter for drake and his boys.... I just wonder how Chris is gonna react if Drake ends up getting super close to Landen

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

shilohjulia wrote:If Drake did take the twins after their basketball game he didn’t take Landen, because Landen was at Mimi’s house. Of course it’s possible that Landen just didn’t want to go with him. I think the twins probably have more of a connection with Drake than Landen does. It’s also possible that Drake specifically asks to not be filmed if and when he does see his boys. I fully believe he’s a piece of shut that barely comes around, but i don’t think he’s ENTIRELY absent either. I think he sees them sometimes.

I think it's a bit much to say Chris and Drake are on the absolute exact level. Chris sees T and C way more, he even has them during certain holidays. Doubt Drake ever had the boys for more than 2 days straight. I don't disagree that Chris is far from the amazing dad Jess wants us to think he is and you are right that he is not there for the boys nearly as much as he should be I just think it's unfair to compare Drake's 4 days a month with Chris' every other major holiday/school break/half of summer and however many weekends he also has. Trust me, I think Chris sucks for how he ignores the twins 90% (on camera at least) and how the twins grovel for a smidge of the attention Landen gets effortlessly from Chris and yes, Jess is a hypocrite. As someone said, she is quick to say whenever Drake doesn't show up but not a peep when he does show up. It fits her narrative. I also think Jess is 80% the reason Drake and Landen have no relationship. When Landen was young, she kept him from Drake under the excuse that he is "exclusively breastfed", he kicked Drake out minutes after birth, didn't let Landen spend the night and pushed Chris as hard as she could. Now it's too late, I doubt anything can be fixed at this point.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think Jess just brought up Drake to take the heat off of her and Stabby.. they've gotten tons of non ass kissing comments lately especially about the whole hiring a cleaner situation
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:It's been a little bit since I've been on here but when I saw Jess's video about getting a maid or house cleaner I had to.. this lazy unemployed bitch is home with her useless grubby unemployed husband for 6-7 hours every fucking weekday with just Adjective and they can't fucking clean?! Seriously?! Omfg Jess and Chris are honestly a waste of space! The kids are more than old enough to help out with the cleaning too.. give them chores Miss.Pimple Tits!
Seriously. I don’t understand what’s so wrong about teaching kids to be responsible and to pull their weight around the house. She’s just raising more slobs like herself.

Exactly! They are home with one child all day. They could easily team up and get the whole place clean. She doesn’t need to take naps everyday. There is no need for her to be up all night. It can’t take all day and all night to edit. They would rather shop then clean. So sick of her excuses and complete laziness

countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

I just stalked Drake’s Facebook, which I had never done before, and in the picture where he’s with the little girl (Airabella?) he looks so much like Landen! The resemblance is unreal

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Even minions have said that Jess shops too much, hoards too much crap, and that the kids can easily be given chores.. then again one minion said Jess simply can't do anything because Adjective needs to be fed.. she's not a newborn, she can easily be put in her highchair and fed real food she's past 1 for Christ sake
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris and Jess split before the year is up. He constantly seems done with her on camera and if that's the best she can show, you can bet it's worse off camera.

Also in relation to the posts about Chris not having to parent the kids because they are Jessicas and not his, the issue is he picks and chooses who he is dad to. He's Landens dad but the twins are someone else's, that seems to be how he thinks, even though he's as related to Landen as he is the twins. So he needs to either treat them all equally or parent just his bio kids. The kids are getting older and they aren't stupid, they will notice if they're not already.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I think it’s all bullshit and Drake does see them even when Jess doesn’t say anything. If the twins start seeing him regularly then maybe they’ll even get closer to him than they are to Chris. Drake will probably allow them to do things that Chris wouldn’t. I wouldn’t even be surprised if the twins wanted to get away from Jess shit to go live with Drake as teenagers... but that’s only if he sees them regularly to make some connection with them.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Jessicanicoleee wrote:I really hope Drake is stepping up for those boys. Hopefully this will be the start of a new chapter for drake and his boys.... I just wonder how Chris is gonna react if Drake ends up getting super close to Landen
I don't think Drake is stepping up for his boys. The twins are rarely absent from Jess's vlogs unlike Lilia. There is no evidence that Drake takes the boys on a regular basis. And the most appalling thing he does is NOT TAKE LANDEN when he does decide to show up. What kind of parent does that!? People bitch about Chris but he goes and gets his boys regularly and he takes both of them; he doesn't decide to leave one behind! Drake is a POS and the kids would be better off never seeing him. Jess should insist he show regularly and take all his children or get lost.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

olemama wrote:
Jessicanicoleee wrote:I really hope Drake is stepping up for those boys. Hopefully this will be the start of a new chapter for drake and his boys.... I just wonder how Chris is gonna react if Drake ends up getting super close to Landen
I don't think Drake is stepping up for his boys. The twins are rarely absent from Jess's vlogs unlike Lilia. There is no evidence that Drake takes the boys on a regular basis. And the most appalling thing he does is NOT TAKE LANDEN when he does decide to show up. What kind of parent does that!? People bitch about Chris but he goes and gets his boys regularly and he takes both of them; he doesn't decide to leave one behind! Drake is a POS and the kids would be better off never seeing him. Jess should insist he show regularly and take all his children or get lost.
Bare in mind though, Jess does not vlog every single day of the week and that’s probably for many reasons. One being that Drake probably is more active in the boys life but Jess chooses not to show it to make him seem like a deadbeat

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

For the boys sake I really hope Drake show up in their life more than we think

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Seems like Drake has a long way to go, as someone else said the twins are always in the vlog and never seem to disappear off like Lilia does, even for a few hours. Its a shame, esp as Chris is pretty much only focused on Landen and Andrew the Giant. Princess Lilia gets it all and the twins are just.... kind of there, stuck in the middle with a Dad who doesnt show up and Chris who doesnt seem that bothered by them.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

deannaroseo wrote:I’m probably the minority here, but I’m actually in favor of Jess getting a cleaning service.
Yes, they’re all lazy AF. But they have the money for it, and frankly, the cleaning wouldn’t get done anyways. So she might as well benefit her and her family by paying someone to do it. It’s becoming a lot more common, I know several people who aren’t as well off as Jess who have cleanings ladies come once a week or so.
The kids can and need to help with chores. She can threaten to take away time spent playing outside to persuade them to help. That means she would have to be the bad guy, though. We all know that would never happen. Jess acts like she never even thought about the kids helping. She didn’t even mention it in the video! She acts like they’re all freaking toddlers, except Addie obviously.
As far as I can tell, no one is disapproving of her for getting a cleaning service, in fact many people here have been talking for years about how she should do that, since she has the money.

What I have a problem with is
- her telling obvious lies (such as "we clean the floor twice a week" when her feet look the way she does)
- her posting passive agressive complaints about her husband to YouTube instead of talking to him like an adult a là ItsJudysLife
- her blaming the mess on the basic fact of having mulitple kids. Many users here are sharing their experiences of doing a good job keeping their houses clean with less fortunate resources (time, a partner to assist, etc) than Jess: children don't HAVE to mean a barn of a house if you have a system in place.

If Jessica admitted that she is getting cleaning help because she herself doesn't like to/know how to clean, and is having difficulty / is uncomfortable with teaching her children to help with chores, it'd make her seem a whole lot more real and genuine. But instead she goes with the "JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE GUYS, WHEN YOU HAVE THIS MANY KIDS! DID I MENTION I HAVE MANY KIDS? WELL THOSE MANY KIDS ARE MAKING MEMORIES, SO DON'T BLAME ME FOR THE MESS!!!!"

Return to “JesssFam”