BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I wonder if she has seen this coming for a while- I noticed her spending slowed down significantly over the past couple months.
I personally think they have been split since her 4th of July trip to Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I wonder if she has seen this coming for a while- I noticed her spending slowed down significantly over the past couple months.

You really think so?! Why? (Genuinely curious)
Maybe they wanted to wait until after the holidays??? At first reading your post I was like nooo way, but I suppose it does make sense.
Evie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Evie »

Not to mention how ignored poor Aria is going to feel once nolans condition gets worse. She will be the bitter older ignored child.
Going back and fourth. What a mess. What an absolute mess.

And I'm sorry I don't feel bad for Britney or ean, they were very irresponsible.
The only people I feel bad for is their children.

I think she started to feel that she hated ean when she realized he wasn't like Keren and khoa, then beplus3 deteriorated. You can't force someone's personality to change. Obviously he was her first highschool crush but for the love of god stop having babies with someone you don't love.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:

Maybe they wanted to wait until after the holidays??? At first reading your post I was like nooo way, but I suppose it does make sense.
I agree- I didn't think about it before now but we were all so shocked she went somewhere alone. And also to Florida. This really has been coming for quite sometime.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I don't see how she thought it was a good idea to move out. They have shit ton of stuff and wonder how they have split between them.

She has always been discrete about their relationship which is great but I hope she realizes how much she has lied to herself/her viewers all this while. Convincing everybody how a marriage is not a necessity for them. Clearly there was no chemistry between them. Is till believe it is the lack of commitment from him made her call it splits. Also I guess Ean did not try much to fix it either because he literally was getting ZERO out of this relationship. At this point I really hope she finds a job and stays single for a good while. Most importantly doesn't get pregnant again.

I also have a feeling they may get back together.

Honest question... what was she supposed to do? Clearly neither are staying at Eans uncle house, which is where they lived. People split stuff all the time, it is really the least of her worries right now but she said that Ean is living with family so she will probably get the majority of the stuff.. but I mean, they had two couches and more than enough dressers/tables so an could take extras to keep in storage.
(Also, most of the nick nacks and probably a lot of the furniture was bought with her money)

And for the person asking about finding a handicapped-safe home for Nolan: if both parents are going to bounce around from apartment to apartment for a little while, apartment complexes ARE legally required to have a set amount of handicapped units meeting specific criteria (bathtub width, side-by-side washing machines, ramp-access, etc).

And maybe it's been Ean in denial about Nolan's diagnosis? I can't see the communication issues about that coming from her with how open she's been about the journey since his thumb surgery. *shrug* Regardless, I believe her when she says they're on good terms, and Ean is going to be there for the kids regardless. He's not like David who actually called his second born the worst Christmas present :roll:

Unless he starts dating a bottle blonde named Brandi (with an "I") who thinks she has just as much say over the kids as their biological parents, I think they'll be fine.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
marshmellow wrote:I don't see how she thought it was a good idea to move out. They have shit ton of stuff and wonder how they have split between them.

She has always been discrete about their relationship which is great but I hope she realizes how much she has lied to herself/her viewers all this while. Convincing everybody how a marriage is not a necessity for them. Clearly there was no chemistry between them. Is till believe it is the lack of commitment from him made her call it splits. Also I guess Ean did not try much to fix it either because he literally was getting ZERO out of this relationship. At this point I really hope she finds a job and stays single for a good while. Most importantly doesn't get pregnant again.

I also have a feeling they may get back together.

Honest question... what was she supposed to do? Clearly neither are staying at Eans uncle house, which is where they lived. People split stuff all the time, it is really the least of her worries right now but she said that Ean is living with family so she will probably get the majority of the stuff.. but I mean, they had two couches and more than enough dressers/tables so an could take extras to keep in storage.
(Also, most of the nick nacks and probably a lot of the furniture was bought with her money)

And for the person asking about finding a handicapped-safe home for Nolan: if both parents are going to bounce around from apartment to apartment for a little while, apartment complexes ARE legally required to have a set amount of handicapped units meeting specific criteria (bathtub width, side-by-side washing machines, ramp-access, etc).

And maybe it's been Ean in denial about Nolan's diagnosis? I can't see the communication issues about that coming from her with how open she's been about the journey since his thumb surgery. *shrug* Regardless, I believe her when she says they're on good terms, and Ean is going to be there for the kids regardless. He's not like David who actually called his second born the worst Christmas present :roll:

Unless he starts dating a bottle blonde named Brandi (with an "I") who thinks she has just as much say over the kids as their biological parents, I think they'll be fine.
It is one thing for her to be open with YT on Nolan and what is going on with him but a totally different thing to talk to her spouse and his father about it. And she specifically said months ago that they had not talked about it. They were not dealing with it together and she thinks he was in denial of it.

I think Ean was either at work, putting kids to bed, or playing video games. I think at night when the kids were in bed, Brit was in one room and Ean in another. Maybe talking like roommates or friends but certainly not like a couple. The fact that complete strangers have seen this for months is extremely telling to me
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
JennaLuvBug wrote:

Idk, didn’t she mention something about a “fight” around that time? He didn’t help her pack up her car, let alone give her a kiss goodbye. They didn’t show any enthusiasm to be back together when she came home. Maybe they weren’t split but at that point I think she was at least planning to move on. She pumped out the sponsored videos like crazy after that. They did try to do family things (didn’t they take photos) so maybe the period after the trip was the “test” phase to see if it was gonna Work or if it was time to go.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Okay, but why was she so damn nonchalant and dare I say... happy? She acted like she doesn’t have a care in the world.
When in reality, she’s a single mom to THREE young children and living in an apartment. Her only income is YouTube and sponsorships, which could end tomorrow. I have no doubt Ean will pay child support, but that’s not enough to cover everything.
She also doesn’t live around any family. I don’t think she’ll make the move to Ohio due to visitation.

Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

At least she made an adult decision and her and Ean ended the relationship. This could potentially be very difficult for Britney- The only source of income is YouTube? Talk about security. I hope she gets a job (but in reality how much would she make having to have daycare). Ean would assuredly pay child support, but how much would that help? It couldn’t be enough to pay for everything, could it?
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m glad she seems “happy” about it. She’s probably been facing the stigma of being a single mom, supporting her own, being alone, all that stuff people constantly say and that’s what caused her to stay this long. Finally she put herself first. That’s why women stay so unhappy in whatever situation because people point out reason after reason on how their life of going to be. I’ve never been in that situation but if people where constantly telling me I’m gonna be a single mom to 2 kids, what about the stability of my job, paying all my bills alone, not having the second person around I might just second guess leaving a bad situation and end up staying even though I KNOW it’s time to move on. I’m glad she’s taking her life in her hands and being proactive from a situation she wasn’t happy in. She can’t change plans condition but she can change her unhappy home situation which could be why she seemed in “denial” about Nolan. Maybe it was hard to talk about it in fear of Eans feelings. She seemed like she always wanted to be more open but couldn’t.

I will say I am one who thought they would stay together unhappy forever.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Pretty sure they never had a savings account she claimed they had. She vlogged, did sponsorships, and set a budget for Christmas bc she needed extra money to move out. I don’t think this is the first time they have separated over the past few years. Maybe he wasn’t always working out of town. Maybe he was at his parents some of those times. I thought something was odd about her not going to his parents for Christmas.

We shall see if the separation last.

Plot twist....Britney’s way of getting a new apartment

Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I’m happy for both of them. They clearly weren’t happy in their relationship. I feel like they’re the type of relationship where they got together, Ean wasn’t into it, and that made Britney want him more, then when she finally got him tied down he wasn’t as great as she expected and they didn’t mesh well. I think she’s not sad because like she said, it was already like they were just roommates, and pulling each other down. Good for her for making the decision to do what she thinks is best for herself and the kids. Sometimes we are blinded to the truth because we don’t want it to be true, but then it gets to the point where you can’t ignore it anymore.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ohhh ya. I forgot she didnt go to Eans familys Christmas party right.. and Ean took the kids?! You guys are probably right that they have been separated for awhile. I know oin my town I could not find and move into an apartment within a week. It would take a fairly long while to find one available that fit my needs and then time to get everything together/have old tenants move out etc..
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ohhh ya. I forgot she didnt go to Eans familys Christmas party right.. and Ean took the kids?! You guys are probably right that they have been separated for awhile. I know oin my town I could not find and move into an apartment within a week. It would take a fairly long while to find one available that fit my needs and then time to get everything together/have old tenants move out etc..
Yep. Then you have to apply and any good appt does a background and criminal check. Brit sure has been brewing something
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Maybe Ean’s uncle pulled some strings? I mean the kids are still family maybe he wanted to make sure they had a roof over their heads.

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

deannaroseo wrote:Okay, but why was she so damn nonchalant and dare I say... happy? She acted like she doesn’t have a care in the world.
When in reality, she’s a single mom to THREE young children and living in an apartment. Her only income is YouTube and sponsorships, which could end tomorrow. I have no doubt Ean will pay child support, but that’s not enough to cover everything.
She also doesn’t live around any family. I don’t think she’ll make the move to Ohio due to visitation.

I didn't think she was happy, she was on the verge of tears the whole video and was almost embarrassed to admit it. She wants to make everyone believe that they are happy but she's probably thinking what the fuck am I going to do now? Seriously, her mental health is NOT ok, and she needs professional help. It's like she is almost manic sometimes and then she will come to the realization that this isn't all fun and games when she realizes how fucked everything is in a few months.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

here you can apply for an apartment and be moving into it the next day so i’m not sure i doubt that aspect of her story. but i do think they’ve been separated for a while. it makes sense why the last two holidays were spent alone. maybe they wanted the last ones to be just them together so the kids could have those memories without a bunch of other people clouding them? as much as they can remember so young anyway.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

deannaroseo wrote:Okay, but why was she so damn nonchalant and dare I say... happy? She acted like she doesn’t have a care in the world.

YouTubers can earn from five to fifty thousand dollars per sponsorship, bigger channels up to two hundred thousand that’s where they make their money
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

It’s sad they never used Care.com to leave all the kids so they can go on frequent dates to reconnect as a couple since they obviously weren’t able to do that at home with the kids.

I think they were so focused on the kids they forget about their relationship. It happens. But just because it happens doesn’t mean you shouldn’t continue to try and not just give up. Marriage is hard. Really really hard. You are 3 kids in you just don’t give up.

They Never WENT OUT ALONE! That’s your first problem!! Make time! Have fun, without the KIDS. She never left the house. No movies no dinner dates no couples dates without kids. NOTHING.

If care.com was so important why didn’t she use it for all 3 kids?!?

Honestly who gives up after 3 kids?!? Of course you need to be happy for your kids but that doesn’t mean you cant work on your marriage at the same time, it’s WORK. LOTS AND LOTS OF WORK. You can’t say you have 3 kids and it’s been a long time coming like come on..

She seems so so much happier and at peace. I hope she tried 100% Ean too. Before moving apart. Hopefully they can reconnect later when they’re mature.

Last edited by Amelia322 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

They must have been really incompatible for a while and couldn't make it work out, even as friends. She said before that her parents' divorce really affected her, so I do think that she and Ean are on decent terms.

I wonder if her Youtube channel getting less viewers and subscribers over the past year made her stressed out. I don't think she makes more than around $35,000 net a year, so she'll have to really up her content or get an actual job.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”