Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Has Bryan been spotted drinking alcohol lately?

Wondering if he had a DUI and can't drive because of it... so gave up drinking. IDK. Just a theory. It would explain the weightloss, too.
Anyone notice if there was still a ton of booze in the fridge when he was droning on about LaCroix the other day??
I assume he drak at his bday party.. i mean even if i'm off the booze for a diet, i'm still going to have a few on my bday. Something is way fishy about him never driving any more.. speaking of driving.... when was the last time we saw the Camaro or the Caddy?? What a collection of dust collectors they have.....
Or the truck... Or the new Polaris and dune buggy that Missy _had_ to have.

BTW, thanks for the clarification on Carl driving to LA. That is definitely fishy. Your friend comes in from out of town, and you make him drive you to LA? A car service would be less suspect, honestly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ahhh the revenge dune buggy!! I totally forgot about that, i also forget why she went out and bought it, didn't bryan buy something or go somewhere or something like that and so she went out and bought it out of spite?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Of course Missy gets all excited about her tack chest having multiple phone holder spots...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ButterflyB wrote:Bryan isn’t in much of the vlogs anymore...I wonder why

And missy was talking about how much the boys missed him today... I mean i guess they could have been at the "ranch" with Missy, but where was Bryan and the boys while her and Jinger were out riding? With mimi and poppa i guess? It almost felt like the part where they were putting the boys to bed was a totally different day.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, I was bored and trying to figure out how many people the Lannings have been "best friends" with, that you never see anymore. Obviously Cullen and Katie, and Ellie and Jared. Then the earliest I remember were the Kims. They did a few collabs with the Ballingers, and then of course, there was Jeff and Tal, and SlyFox, and Corbin and Kelsey, and now it's Carl and Jinger.

I just can't imagine having people who I call my "best friend" going in and out of my life like that. But I have had the same best friend since I was 6, and have other friends that I've been close to for years. But these folks post pictures and the minions call them #squadgoals, not even thinking that they had a totally different "squad" a year ago. I don't know if they have poor taste in friends and pick people who use them for views and then move on, or if they're impossible to be around for a long time, and drive people away. Maybe it's a combination.

And speaking of driving, I tried looking up court records to see if Bryan had a DUI or other driving incident, but every site I found charges for the record, and I don't care enough to pay for it. If someone knows a free lookup, go for it. Weird how you can find Cullen's sister's record for free, and you can look up the Butlers' Idaho records for free, but California seems harder to find.

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Papa and his little sliding door on the bed. That man is pretty amazing. Gotta confess l have Dad envy.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Missy better learn to get her head out of her ass and start listening to the comments. Any animal can be dangerous, and this horse is still new to her on top of it. My sister’s a horse surgeon and she got kicked in the face a month ago. She’s still bruised, they are NO joke. So yeah Missy, “lol I forgot my helmet!” when she falls we will see who gets to laugh. Dumbass.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Didnt she get the go kart of her dreams when bryan was first into the rc cars? Jeff was around a lot then.. So early last summer maybe

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

spacekitty wrote:Missy better learn to get her head out of her ass and start listening to the comments. Any animal can be dangerous, and this horse is still new to her on top of it. My sister’s a horse surgeon and she got kicked in the face a month ago. She’s still bruised, they are NO joke. So yeah Missy, “lol I forgot my helmet!” when she falls we will see who gets to laugh. Dumbass.

Yes
I just watched a fb video of two morons trying to get a foal out of the stall with the mare. The mare shows her teeth and pushes the one guy into the wall with her face .. The force was unbelievable

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
brando587
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by brando587 »

Ugh so Missy complained the entire time she was making Bryan's birthday cake? Its not like cooking involved her actually having to consume it; but I guess doing anything is too stressful for busy Missy. Sorry I don't know if this has been said before but I wish Bryan would just come out and find someone to bring out the good person that he is deep down. They may lose viewers and have to get real jobs but at least they wouldn't have to be fake happy for a living any longer. Also, is Mistif has to get a real job she may end up being a more tolerable person.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

i think a big reason we havent seen brian much is that he is working a new project. i feel like tomorrow hes gonna either drop (or announce) a new album or a tour or a book. These are three big things most youtubers tend to refer to when they say theyve been working on a secret project.
:toss:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

also i know its mentioned a lot but its quite sad seeing bryan constantly fond over and do anything he can to please missy but missy cant even celebrate HIS birthday without complaining about it. like, bryan is a very supportive husband and missy just complains about anything and everything.
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

lmmomSD wrote:She posted a picture of herself on her horse saying how "obsessed" she is with him "and he's mine". Brag much? And she's only obsessed for now.

Her form is still awful. Hands way too high, feet too far in the stirrups, heels aren't down.. At least her posture is a _little_ better. That poor horse.

Oh and now she's solving the issue of him throwing his head by using a tie down. Which she ignorantly just calls "a strap". I'm really opposed to tie downs especially on trails because the horse can't use his head to regain his balance if he stumbles and it's such a bandaid solution without even determining what the real problem was. Did he have dental issue? Or perhaps it's because she was riding with her hands up way too high all the time. That could make him throw his head. Nope nope.. Just make the horse adapt to the inexperienced rider by tying his head down.. It didn't look like a short tie down but still..... I also don't think she should be using all these accessories without even knowing what they are for but I'm sure she had someone else tell her to get it....

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

Playsinrain wrote:Wow... i loved that bitchy comment Missy made to the people concerned about her not wearing a helmet "OMG i forgot my helmet hahahahahahahaha...I'll be ok guys, it'll be fine... " I swear it seems like her true colors are coming out more and more these days.
I know this is nit picky but Missy's inability to keep her hands out of her hair makes me insane.
I would snark about her getting her mom to take her splinter out, but i fully admit to having my mom dig a rose thorn out of my hand just a few weeks ago. LOL But hers seemed like no big deal, mine was like minor surgery Image
That damn rock wall gives me major anxiety, Ollie leaning backward on the top of it.. plus how long will it be until the boys are "racing" to the top and Ollie gets pissed and shoves Finn off the thing???
The tack box Jim made is really beautiful. He's got talent.
They should launch a wood working channel for Jim. I would watch it. But he probably does it because he isn't getting the camera shoved in his face.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I wonder what their “big announcement” is going to be? I’m guessing some sort of big trip - maybe another country, or Hawaii again. They haven’t done one in awhile (well, by their standards), and I could see them planning one before they go for baby #3. Weren’t they itching to go to Italy to eat pizza or something? (Missy will for sure go there and throw a fit because nothing tastes like Olive Garden.)

Also, we haven’t heard a thing about Ollie’s big acting career for ages. I mean, obviously it’s not surprise and we all knew it would be a flop...but it’s sort of hysterical how they were bragging on Twitter that he was getting head shots and being put into the pool for an audition (or whatever weird way he worded it to make it sound far more exciting that it actually was) and going to Disney studios, only to never mention it again.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

cat9480 wrote:I wonder what their “big announcement” is going to be? I’m guessing some sort of big trip - maybe another country, or Hawaii again. They haven’t done one in awhile (well, by their standards), and I could see them planning one before they go for baby #3. Weren’t they itching to go to Italy to eat pizza or something? Image (Missy will for sure go there and throw a fit because nothing tastes like Olive Garden.)

Also, we haven’t heard a thing about Ollie’s big acting career for ages. I mean, obviously it’s not surprise and we all knew it would be a flop...but it’s sort of hysterical how they were bragging on Twitter that he was getting head shots and being put into the pool for an audition (or whatever weird way he worded it to make it sound far more exciting that it actually was) and going to Disney studios, only to never mention it again.

the surprise is probably not a child, its more than likely gonna be a new album or book being that bryan is always missing recently. and if ollie did get the role they probably wouldnt be talking about it but it is strange that they went through a good bit of time talking about opportunities for ollie and now its like nothing. I wouldnt be surprised if they got a deal with disney with him though, disney loves creating young stars.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewitsme wrote:
cat9480 wrote:I wonder what their “big announcement” is going to be? I’m guessing some sort of big trip - maybe another country, or Hawaii again. They haven’t done one in awhile (well, by their standards), and I could see them planning one before they go for baby #3. Weren’t they itching to go to Italy to eat pizza or something? Image (Missy will for sure go there and throw a fit because nothing tastes like Olive Garden.)

the surprise is probably not a child, its more than likely gonna be a new album or book being that bryan is always missing recently. and if ollie did get the role they probably wouldnt be talking about it but it is strange that they went through a good bit of time talking about opportunities for ollie and now its like nothing. I wouldnt be surprised if they got a deal with disney with him though, disney loves creating young stars.
Will Disney pay for his speech therapy? bc unless it's a silent role its never gonna happen without it.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

ewitsme wrote:

Oh, it’s definitely not a pregnancy. And I don’t think it will have anything to do with Ollie acting - that was just a random thought I had. Their heads were so big about the whole thing and we all knew it would amount to nothing, so I just thought it was sort of satisfying that they’ve gone so silent on the whole thing Image

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

old news but i was looking to see if bryan or missy had committed any crimes in the past after reading the speculations of bryan having a dui and idk if this was ever brought up here but theres a report online saying missy and bryan took up donations for a horse ranch but then pocketed the money. anyone else know anything about this?
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

ewitsme wrote:old news but i was looking to see if bryan or missy had committed any crimes in the past after reading the speculations of bryan having a dui and idk if this was ever brought up here but theres a report online saying missy and bryan took up donations for a horse ranch but then pocketed the money. anyone else know anything about this?
It’s been known for a long time. The old threads talk about it a lot since it’s nothing new. They’ve been scammers for awhile.

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

ewitsme wrote:old news but i was looking to see if bryan or missy had committed any crimes in the past after reading the speculations of bryan having a dui and idk if this was ever brought up here but theres a report online saying missy and bryan took up donations for a horse ranch but then pocketed the money. anyone else know anything about this?
Yes a few years ago she “volunteered” (but she only went a few times) at a horse ranch. Her and Bryan sold Karma phone cases saying some of the proceeds would go to the horse ranch. No one ever heard them talk about how much money they raised and they never vlogged at the horse ranch again or showed them donating the money.

Months later someone (a fan or someone from here) contacted the ranch asking about the donation and the ranch said there was no such donation and they had no clue what they were talking about. Fans/haters went nuts. Bryan said it was a simple PayPal mistake and that he thought he did send them the donated money. Once they were exposed they finally donated to the horse ranch.

Return to “Daily Bumps”