BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndConsumerism (Part 32)

Unread post by msliss »

Out of all the YouTube moms she is one of the better ones, yes I lost respect for her when she got pregnant right after Nolan’s diagnosis and when she sings their names but she is a good mom.

I agree that isn’t nearly as materialistic as some of the other mothers as well I mean tayler trash has an iPhone X and has 4 damn kids. Vanessa is just as irresponsible getting pregnant and David leaving not even a month after Charlie was born and of course Jessica is just insane and has 3 baby dads, tech has been married 3 times (drake twice). I know this isn’t jess’s Thread but her spending is insane and she’s very materialistic now.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:For some reason I don’t think she’s as “high maintenance” and HAS to have a big house. She was fine living in their smaller apartments. Look where she came from. I think it was probably Ean who wanted the bigger houses. She strikes me as the type that would of been happy just as long as she felt love between them. She started to over compensate but had things been better between them she wouldn’t of felt the need to always upgrade. (Does that make sense)

I think she got “lost”in keeping up with the joneses but she will be fine coming back down to earth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree completely! I hope this grounds her a bit.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

JennaLuvBug wrote:For some reason I don’t think she’s as “high maintenance” and HAS to have a big house. She was fine living in their smaller apartments. Look where she came from. I think it was probably Ean who wanted the bigger houses. She strikes me as the type that would of been happy just as long as she felt love between them. She started to over compensate but had things been better between them she wouldn’t of felt the need to always upgrade. (Does that make sense)

I think she got “lost”in keeping up with the joneses but she will be fine coming back down to earth.

I kinda agree with this. In her early youtube days their house was really basic, and she was open about being willing to go on welfare, live with his grandma etc.. I think he was the OCD one about the house and eventually she just either picked up on it or knew how he liked the house kept.. I dont think she will go to living like Jess or anything though.
I kinda see it as her compensating for what was lacking on the inside by being overly perfect on the outside.
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

I actually hope she starts going out & has fun or even meet a new guy later on. That’s the Brit I will like to see lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Kaaattt93 wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that B may be already involved with someone else. Sounds pretty far fetched.. but.. let’s analyse.

In the ‘life changes’ video there was little to no mention of ‘being on my own, sorting myself out, self growth’ etc like a newly single person typically says.
It is striking most of us as a shock that she would make this step, myself included assumed Ean would be the one leaving. But that was probably too much effort for him, he’d have to take some time out of his video game allocation.

Anyway. She has been making a lot of effort to look ‘put together’, lots of makeup, posting ‘cute’ snaps of herself. For whose benefit? Her own?

I think she’s a good looking girl. She has her days but don’t we all. It’s very plausible that some bloke (an acquaintance from the past, a single father, a fellow youtuber even..) reached out to her and gave her everything she needed. Attention. Fluffed her ego, gave her the confidence to make that final step and sever things with Ean for good.
Now they are seeing each other and keeping it on the major DL until one day she introduces us to him (Jesss style) with a random proposal video..

Seems unlikely.. but it’s very surprising what a bit of confidence and some passion (when you’ve been living in a relationship as exciting as white bread) will do to a woman.

All pure speculation of course.

I was going to say that too, remember in a video she mention something about a guy holding her and then she asked hi m if he just wanted to hold her hand and he said yes? I think the one thing that clicked on her was the need to be with someone. Ean was always gone from her presence and she got used to that. Until she got affection from someone and made the decision. Honestly those types of decisions don’t come just out of nowhere when there are kids in between. I think is weather that or he cheated o she found out he is gay or something. That fast move was NOT out of nowhere like she makes it seem.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:

I kinda agree with this. In her early youtube days their house was really basic, and she was open about being willing to go on welfare, live with his grandma etc.. I think he was the OCD one about the house and eventually she just either picked up on it or knew how he liked the house kept.. I dont think she will go to living like Jess or anything though.
I kinda see it as her compensating for what was lacking on the inside by being overly perfect on the outside.
We won't know until we start seeing videos from this new part of her life.

We may disagree about whether or not this is the right choice for her and if it'll change her for the better, but can we all agree on one thing?

Her "divorce" video is significantly better than that "Divorce. Why." video CandidMommy whored out a while back.
Hatethefakeones wrote: I was going to say that too, remember in a video she mention something about a guy holding her and then she asked hi m if he just wanted to hold her hand and he said yes? I think the one thing that clicked on her was the need to be with someone. Ean was always gone from her presence and she got used to that. Until she got affection from someone and made the decision. Honestly those types of decisions don’t come just out of nowhere when there are kids in between. I think is weather that or he cheated o she found out he is gay or something. That fast move was NOT out of nowhere like she makes it seem.

When did THIS happen?
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Hatethefakeones wrote:
Kaaattt93 wrote:I have a sneaking suspicion that B may be already involved with someone else. Sounds pretty far fetched.. but.. let’s analyse.

In the ‘life changes’ video there was little to no mention of ‘being on my own, sorting myself out, self growth’ etc like a newly single person typically says.
It is striking most of us as a shock that she would make this step, myself included assumed Ean would be the one leaving. But that was probably too much effort for him, he’d have to take some time out of his video game allocation.

Anyway. She has been making a lot of effort to look ‘put together’, lots of makeup, posting ‘cute’ snaps of herself. For whose benefit? Her own?

I think she’s a good looking girl. She has her days but don’t we all. It’s very plausible that some bloke (an acquaintance from the past, a single father, a fellow youtuber even..) reached out to her and gave her everything she needed. Attention. Fluffed her ego, gave her the confidence to make that final step and sever things with Ean for good.
Now they are seeing each other and keeping it on the major DL until one day she introduces us to him (Jesss style) with a random proposal video..

Seems unlikely.. but it’s very surprising what a bit of confidence and some passion (when you’ve been living in a relationship as exciting as white bread) will do to a woman.

All pure speculation of course.

I was going to say that too, remember in a video she mention something about a guy holding her and then she asked hi m if he just wanted to hold her hand and he said yes? I think the one thing that clicked on her was the need to be with someone. Ean was always gone from her presence and she got used to that. Until she got affection from someone and made the decision. Honestly those types of decisions don’t come just out of nowhere when there are kids in between. I think is weather that or he cheated o she found out he is gay or something. That fast move was NOT out of nowhere like she makes it seem.

I like her but I like the old Britney to be honest. She was more calm.

hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Does it bug anyone else that people keep throwing around words like marriage and divorce. They were never married. Hardly even engaged since they made no wedding plans except pushing back the date

Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Bit behide, but I dont think Harlow was a bandaid baby. I think, and this will sound horrible, but I think they had another because of Nolan's health.
I dont think they wanted Aria to have no one once he goes. And I kinda understand if that was their thoughts .
I mean her parents will have a lot to deal with once Nolans health starts going down hill, at least the girls will have each other for support when Brit and Ean cant be there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
kscha925
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kscha925 »

It's going to be extremely hard for her being on her own with three kids. Hopefully someone is around her to help or watch them. She won't be able to go anywhere now without them. Not to the store or post office or barely down the street.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kscha925 wrote:It's going to be extremely hard for her being on her own with three kids. Hopefully someone is around her to help or watch them. She won't be able to go anywhere now without them. Not to the store or post office or barely down the street.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
True, it will def be rough. She could get an au pair like Vanessa. Vanessa has so much help, I honestly don't think she needs one. Britney truly will have her hands full, especially now that Harlow is walking and as Nolans health deteriorates. Or Alyssa could move down. That would be good for the kids, to have a familiar family member helping Brit out.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I can see her getting more time to herself, not less. I assume Ean will have his time with the kids on his day offs and some weekends, that'll give her time to do her own thing. I'm so curious to she what she'll do with that time honestly. I think this move will change her a lot.

galaxywatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxywatch »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Vlogmas usually only goes til Xmas day unless she said she would do it longer, which she occasionally does.
CHRISTmas*
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

galaxywatch wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Vlogmas usually only goes til Xmas day unless she said she would do it longer, which she occasionally does.
CHRISTmas*
brit and ean split and you felt the need to dig for/at this?

Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I haven't read through all the posts re this breakup but kk baby j video came up in my suggested and it was khoa re-proposing or something. I feel like when you live your life on social media and are constantly bombarded with "perfect" couples when you're already feeling down about your relationship it can really start putting thoughts in your head and make you doubt it even more. Especially someone who is easily influenced like her. Watching that kind of video probably made her feel like crap . Not saying this was the reason but it could def have contributed.
galaxywatch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxywatch »

Echox3 wrote:
galaxywatch wrote:
CHRISTmas*

I hit the wrong page and saw it.. and yes, it's a correction. I'm passionate!
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I agree with the ones mentioning she seemed to be holding back tears. I totally got that vibe from her too. I think she’s okay in the moment but she must be thinking “how the heck did my life end up here?”
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

galaxywatch wrote:
CHRISTmas*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I hit the wrong page and saw it.. and yes, it's a correction. I'm passionate![/quote]
You had already corrected me weeks ago... wth?
Makaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makaye »

galaxywatch wrote:
CHRISTmas*

Christmas is not the birth of Christ. It is Pagan in origin.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Xmas, Xmas, Xmas!

:love2:

Return to “Britneyandbaby”