myka stauffer

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

Anyone see her Instagram story? Aww her wonderful husband bought her louboutin shoes! Hahaha
dnbunny
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dnbunny »

Darlene2016 wrote:Did anyone else notice she had Marylyn Mason “were the dope show” playing in the background of one of her most recent daily vlogs??

Maybe I’m too judgmental but to me personally that is very inappropriate music to be blaring around little kids ... makes me really angry.
Lol.... I grew up listening to Marilyn Manson, the cure, the smiths, joy division and I’m fine. Relax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

nevermind1987 wrote:Anyone see her Instagram story? Aww her wonderful husband bought her louboutin shoes! Hahaha
I just saw this and OMG she is so materialistic. She is the furthest thing away from a minimalist.

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

The red bottom ones? Does she not know what rep they have? :D
SusieJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SusieJ »

So $695 for shoes
$55,000+ for a new car
$60 for a box of chocolates

But we ask people to PayPal us to buy our son from China. Makes sense

SusieJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SusieJ »

olivialinnea101 wrote:
SusieJ wrote:
olivialinnea101 wrote:
You know them in person ? Uhhh dish right now, why is Jim such a whipped weirdo? What does he see in her ?

Yes. Gotta b careful of exactly what I say bc it could make certain situations awkward. (I know they read here)

And that is the big question. Honestly we think he’s just really into her looks and now kind of stuck bc of all the kids and bc he’s a good guy who would never leave. Tbh he is more stable and normal than her by a million. He’s also super into trying to make money from YouTube and we all know her channel out performs anything he could do on his own

Why so greedy? Doesn't he already have a great career going? Just seems strange... I would also love to know about Myka's ex and why that relationship didn't work out etc. it strikes me as odd how she claims to be so religious yet she intentionally had 2 pregnancies out of wedlock. The woman is a walking hypocrite.

Yes. Walking hypocrite is right. Actually more like she is clueless, has no idea who she is, has lied so much she doesn’t even know up from down. Real insecurity and identity issues. Sad actually.

As far as the person on here asking why others have a problem with her....have you read anything on this forum?! Yes her kids seem happy right now. Do you think once they are older and realize their entire childhood was broadcasted for the world to see (so their parents could make a little money) they will be happy about that? What about the orphan who googles himself one day and reads things like we mention here about his parents true motives? Wake up. These poor kids are being exploited and they have no choice in the matter

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

IMG_1445.JPG
Sorry but she is not confident. Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

her instagram...
First a post of Jim’s new planner (“Rule #1 Fuck what they think”)
Ummm ok wow

And then she posts “5 things people don’t know about me”:
#1 I was kicked out of school and sent to detention a ton! And got into more fist fights than I care to admit
#2 I use to be a cancer nurse. So now I make it my mission to research as much as I can to repay all the patients that died in my arms.
#3 I am extremely confident
#4 I can’t get rid of anything my grandparents give me. Because I know one day they won’t be here, and I will be able to hold onto it closely
#5 I am a sucker for people with big hearts.

Okay here are my thoughts.

#1 wow! She’s got some serious issues if she’s getting into fist fights. I have to say I’ve never been in a fist fight or kicked out of school.. hmmmm what does that say about her personality
#2 huh? Research what? How does that repay someone who died?
#3 no kidding
#4 ok that’s reasonable
#5 a sucker for people with big hearts. So you sucker them into believing you had real intentions with adoption and play with their heart strings.. what a weird thing to say

I feel like any respect I once had for her is gone. So phony ...unbelievable. I am not sure how she is comfortable having two different lives.

Also I’ve never heard them say their kids were having play dates. Do their kids never interact with others? I homeschool and that is a huge priority. I have never heard them mention it. Also her inappropriate language and talks with kids is appalling. Letting her kids watch the movie IT. I’ve heard her say fuck a few times. And her constant I’m pregnant oh I’m not oh I want to be is obnoxious.
She seems lazy and all you ever see her do is sit on a couch. She doesn’t even make meals anymore. I noticed in one of her videos she said oh people have been asking why you still suck your thumb Kova. So she is clearly reading these.

And 1 video they posted they spend $400 a week on groceries-wow that’s kind of ridiculous

If she is reading this and I hope she reads this. Stop being fake. Be authentic. You will have people like you for who you are and you will feel peace and not have to worry what others think. Also I’ve thought about creating my own YouTube channel and have studied your videos and others for years. The biggest thing that is stopping me is people seeing your kids every move and when they grow up they may hate that and right now they have no say or don’t even understand what is going on. I think about everything you share about your kids and everything about Huxley’s fits etc. I know if I had had a hard time and throwing fits and being emotional I would hate to know that the world saw that. I hope you reconsider if you truly love your kids this fame and fortune is not worth it.

Also your grammar sucks
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

webbygurl626 wrote:Anyone else notice her comment in the 3 month hux update about how he was just a child that they were adopting but now three months later they love him like he’s their biological childImage umm literally every other couple I’ve watched that adopts has said from the second they saw their pic they knew they were their child! It might be true which is fine I’m sure sometimes u don’t just fall in love right away but the way she said it seemed to confirm that he was adopted just for views and asspats for them!

What’s strange is that before she adopted him, she said exactly that - “I saw his picture and I just knew that was my son”. But now... I think she still resents that he wasn’t immediately like “mummy!” and ran into her arms, he reacted to her like a typical child would to a complete stranger and she hates it

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

Or she’s lost in her own damn lies

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

Also if you know how it is super easy to look up your address and find out where you live. If people watch your videos they know your house layout and everything about your kids. I easily found your address so protect your little kids from those who would want to hurt them. I won’t post your address because I don’t know who is on there but please be more careful and consider exploiting your children. I found your address within 5 minutes and to prove it’s yours I saw pictures on Zillow and it says it’s 2940 square feet on a 8375 sqfoot lot and built in 2016. I have little to no computer skills and it was that easy. PLEASE be more careful and consider what you are doing to your children and what danger you are putting your family in from those who would want to hurt you.
P.s. this is not a threat from me just trying to prove how easy it is to get access to information even though you’ve only published a P.o. box
SusieJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SusieJ »

Grabthepopcorn wrote:Also if you know how it is super easy to look up your address and find out where you live. If people watch your videos they know your house layout and everything about your kids. I easily found your address so protect your little kids from those who would want to hurt them. I won’t post your address because I don’t know who is on there but please be more careful and consider exploiting your children. I found your address within 5 minutes and to prove it’s yours I saw pictures on Zillow and it says it’s 2940 square feet on a 8375 sqfoot lot and built in 2016. I have little to no computer skills and it was that easy. PLEASE be more careful and consider what you are doing to your children and what danger you are putting your family in from those who would want to hurt you.
P.s. this is not a threat from me just trying to prove how easy it is to get access to information even though you’ve only published a P.o. box
You make a v good point. There are so many creeps and weirdos and awful people in this world. That’s why the majority of sane parents make their social media settings extremely private and are careful about what they share about their kids online. Blows my mind these YT families are so desperate for fame they don’t even care about the safety of their children.

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

I came across this imagine on aliexpress, I get the feeling Myka thought Huxley would step out looking like this back when she gave him that hideous haircut.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 4f1ee8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
minties82
Informer
Informer

Also wanted to say that I have seen her physically blog his affectionate advances towards her in two separate vlogs. She had this "ewe don't touch me" look on her face too.

minties82
Informer
Informer

I meant that she blocked, not blogged!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

What is a "cancer nurse"? Oncology nurse? You are either an Rn or an RPN etc... I have never heard someone refer to them as a "cancer nurse"
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:What is a "cancer nurse"? Oncology nurse? You are either an Rn or an RPN etc... I have never heard someone refer to them as a "cancer nurse"
I thought the same thing! Weird. Now I want to see if she really is a licensed nurse or if it was a lie lol
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:What is a "cancer nurse"? Oncology nurse? You are either an Rn or an RPN etc... I have never heard someone refer to them as a "cancer nurse"
As a nurse I found this statement super weird. I often use "easier to understand" terms when talking about my job to non-medical people, but still...most people know what oncology means. And referencing "all the people that died in my arms"?? What the heck. What a weird thing to say. Let's be real, a majority of patients aren't dying in any nurses arms...let alone Myka's. I personally can't see her being some great comforter to a person or family going through the dying process...so much so that said dying person would be wrapped in her arms when they pass. And I have no idea what she is talking about with the research thing. That whole statement is super odd and seems like it was designed specifically to make her sound like some amazing hero nurse.
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

Advertising yet another product on Instagram. *eyeroll*
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I knew it. I knew as soon as she mentioned ordering the tent, that it wouldn't be for Huxley. Instead, the other kids are all using it to hide in.
How is he supposed to have a 'safe space' when they're most likely just going to barge in on him? He's going to see it as a toy and not for him.
They're morons.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”