• Advertisement

LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part 107

Re: LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part

Postby quartz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:36 pm

boymom3 wrote:Amen!! I would hate to be their neighbors

i laugh every time i hear about another toy being ran over. their ramps, their bike, their ball, what else? you can just sense the neighbors resent the scooby doobys for using the whole street as a park, to the point they have just said "fuck it. maybe if i run over their toys they will stay out of the road" fat chance, neighbors. you have one very persistent "cool mom" on your hands.
quartz
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Princesskris77 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:42 pm

quartz wrote:
boymom3 wrote:Amen!! I would hate to be their neighbors

i laugh every time i hear about another toy being ran over. their ramps, their bike, their ball, what else? you can just sense the neighbors resent the scooby doobys for using the whole street as a park, to the point they have just said "fuck it. maybe if i run over their toys they will stay out of the road" fat chance, neighbors. you have one very persistent "cool mom" on your hands.

I might be crazy but why do we play in the road? I would not let my kids play in the road . When they are done I would have them take care of their toys and if they didn’t they would not have them. I wouldn’t leave shit out to get run over. Ridiculous. She’s filming how much of an idiot she is on a daily basis.
Kaiden bugs me. He needs speech. She can say the teachers said he doesn’t .. well the teacher must be deaf. All of those kids would do well in boot camp here for a week. They would learn some manners and respect for things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Princesskris77
Informer

Postby LeahxYumiko » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Not trying to beat a dead horse, but if Jess is really hard to deal with... Drake could always ask a middle person to be in charge of taking the children from Jess and then picking up the children from said middle person. When there is a will- there is a way. <3

I have yet to watch the new vlog, but with Kaden Jess needs to get a second opinion about his speech. I can understand Landon more than Kaden.. :(
LeahxYumiko
Amateur

Postby deannaroseo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:00 pm

And then Jess 100% blames the driver for running over her feral children’s toys and ramps that are scattered in the road. Makes sense. It’s not easy to maneuver around tons of toys blocking the street, and they shouldn’t have to in the first place.
Her new house is turning into Mimi’s House 2.0 with all of the toys littering the front yard area.
I still cannot understand a word Kaden says even WITH subtitles. How his teacher says that he is “on track” is beyond me.
Also I just loved how Kaden threw Kyson under the bus several times throughout Jess’ disciplinary speech. Very telling.

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby picpac » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Show us the cctv footage of the incident Jess, c'mon girl

picpac
Amateur

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:29 pm

It's only going to become more obvious how delayed Kaden is with Landen and eventually Addie speaking better\more clearly than he is.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby msliss » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:53 pm

Did anyone notice that she said addie is in a 3t? Is she really that big and tall?
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby minties82 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:55 pm

She doesn't look that big to me, but then again I don't know how your sizing works over there.
minties82
Informer

Postby hwarner » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:12 pm

My 12 month old wears some 2t so I believe it. I'm sure it's a little big on her though but fits better than the next size down

hwarner
Talker

Postby Bsveach15 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 pm

hwarner wrote:My 12 month old wears some 2t so I believe it. I'm sure it's a little big on her though but fits better than the next size down

My 13 month old wears mostly 2t and some 3t shirts so I don’t doubt she fits in SOME 3t clothes. But, I think they dramatically exaggerate her size because they, for some reason want everyone to think she’s some huge, mutant child.

Bsveach15
Gossiper

Postby msliss » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 pm

I always bought a size up but I was like no way she fits comfy in a 3t. But some stuff does run small.
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby ytdramaqueen » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:50 pm

Our MIRACLE baby Andre is so large because her brain is twice the size of a normal child! Duh! She can touch her nose!!! She's a genius!!!!

ytdramaqueen
Informer

Postby msliss » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:24 pm

That honestly bugs me, I get people are too sensitive but the way she goes on and on about how smart her kid and kids are, nothing wrong with being proud but I think she wants to prove that her kids are the best and are the smartest.

Also if your kids get 100 days worth of behaving at school old Jess wouldn’t get a toy, chris has changed her. Give them a cupcake or a cookie not a toy when xmas was a month ago...
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby KittyKax » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:34 pm

Boy, when I got awards at school I just got a "good job!" and maybe get some Baskin Robbins after school lol.
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby msliss » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:41 pm

I mean we can all agree money wise she has changed?... she used to be all thrifty and I honestly admired her for that.

I don’t think addie has 1 hand me down.
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby LeahxYumiko » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:15 pm

Back when I was In elementary school we would get a free personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut. And my parents would tell me good job- if it wasn’t for the free pizza my parents would just order a pizza for the house. I miss the old Jess- the person she is now is so ick. Like she’s so obsessed with being a ginger which is disgusting since her husband has a red head fetish.
LeahxYumiko
Amateur

Postby picpac » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Kyson's nod is so pure and innocent. #freekyson

picpac
Amateur

Postby marshmellow » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:53 pm

About Addie's sizing. This is coming from a mom whose kids are above 90 percentile for growth, I honestly don't believe Addie is in 3t.Are there 12 month olds that wear 3t ? Sure. But Addie isn't one among them. She must be fitting pretty snug into 24 months or very comfortable in 2t IF THAT. Heck 2t is so freaking bigger than 24 months ! This is why I get pissed when YT moms falsely brag about their kids growth.

And toys getting ran over. The bitch has to STOP being so entitled. I don;t give a flying fuck about their toys. Imagine if there is a crash and the toys act as trajectories to people around or become a blockage for the driver. It is a fucking safety hazard. Such an entitled bitch. Take your shit inside.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper

Postby KittyKax » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:38 pm

At the very least if she doesn't want to bring it inside she could leave it on the sidewalk or on their lawn. Blame the driver for your kid's toys being run over? WTF do you expect the driver to do? Drive around? Get out of their car and physically move it themselves? Take an entirely different route?

Also I just don't get why she's not worried someone's going to go over and steal them.
KittyKax
Gossiper

Postby violet-kelsey black » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 pm

I wanted to comment on the Chris asking for spousal support but the quote tree looked long already lol anyway, I wonder if he could even try this time. Last time he kind of was a stay at home dad because of Tommy, but now?

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:03 am

Random but socialblade says that jess is averaging 1,100 new subscribers a day..crazy. She’s almost gained 100,000 subscribers since November

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Lady6 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:30 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Random but socialblade says that jess is averaging 1,100 new subscribers a day..crazy. She’s almost gained 100,000 subscribers since November

Obviously its the lashes

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper

Postby hwarner » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:37 am

No doubt Chris would be asking for spousal support from Jess haha. He IS a sahd you know

hwarner
Talker

Postby Crazymess1215 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:44 am

Why does it seem like they get new furniture every 6 months? Maybe its just me but I've had the same furniture in my room for the past 10 years. What a weird, choppy vlog. Also if she was so pissed about this light being broken and all the glass shattering every where why didnt she show it?
Crazymess1215
Informer

Postby boymom3 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 am

Crazymess1215 wrote:Why does it seem like they get new furniture every 6 months? Maybe its just me but I've had the same furniture in my room for the past 10 years. What a weird, choppy vlog. Also if she was so pissed about this light being broken and all the glass shattering every where why didnt she show it?
Probably cuz her kids are wild ass monkeys and they destroy things...Lol...I got she was so upset over it hitting liliy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
boymom3
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam