Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Unread post by kneeky »

NichollAracenaxo wrote:
granola wrote:
Tmh23 wrote:The reason their dumbasses think they can ff Landon is their car seat says “forward faces from 22-65lbs” but what they don’t realize it’s forward face 1 AND (not or) 22lbs. Regardless he needs to be turned around until atleast two.
So I'm not a parent and know nothing about carseats. I've always heard from friends though that you should backwards face as long as possible. My question is , is there even a compelling reason for a lazy parent to prefer to forward face early? Like is forward facing more convenient for getting a child in/out of car? Is backwards facing hard to set up? I'm literally just trying to comprehend what even their reasoning could be for preferring forward facing despite the risk.. Are they just trying to make viewers think Landon is older than he is? I'm so confused
Seriously it’s much easier when they’re rear facing. I don’t get it because they waited till Jackson was two years to switch his seat around but with Landon everything is different. It’s crazy how different they treat them, She’s always leaving Landon alone in the house especially when he was a newborn he was always in the living room laying in the swing. If they did it often on camera imagine off camera!! I don’t care what anyone says but they need parenting class. I can go on & on about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t forget the many times they have left them unsupervised in the bath, high chair, on the couch, outside, by the pool, in the garage, in the sink, while Keren showers... I can’t get over it. They are so neglectful!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
Classie wrote: tl;dr
I don't really care how often a person posts but what strikes me as funny is the fact that a few threads back you were actually bashing those people who "actually take the time" to read every post on these forums and now here you are not only reading every post but Responding to every post and getting defensive over people commenting on the fact that you fill pages with your comments lol make up your mind.
No i did not read the context again. I said I had not read every single post because im fairly new to this website. I dont care what anyone does on here except trying to come for me when Im not confrontational at all. Only 3 things are worth fighting for my kids my husband and my money. If those 3 things arent being fucked with then Im good. You know what actually this is boring as hell anyway because people type one sentence empty comments that arent helpful or even at least funny most of the time. I should never have even let my curiosity get to me to bring me here. This is ridiculous, I feel like its all just jealous children that watch kk religiously and are really fans. Ill leave you all to your boring thread. This is not why I ever came here in the first place. i hoped Keren would read some professional advice but then I stayed because some women on here are smart and funny. Too bad there are always trashy bad apples who spoil the bunch but I have a family Id rather be with than feeding trolls who think a small paragraph is too much to read Image im gonna say keren probably has more substance than you shitty rude people. This was supposed to be gossiping about shitty parent channels but when the people commenting go after other people posting then you know you found just a bunch of hateful jealous bitches who want to hate on everyone because their life must be lacking ALOT and its time to get far the hell away from that

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Please. Stop.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

This is like the third time jmama has flipped and called us all uneducated. Everyone agrees with the posts about pediatric dentistry, thats not the issue lol.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Icebabyqueen9 wrote:I don’t understand how these girls can literally pop babies out left and right with a guy they aren’t even married to. KK are engaged to probably never get married, I’m sure in 2 months when Kyra announces she’s pregnant nothing will change. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t want set stability. If the boys leave they’re stuck alone with 3 under 3.

Sorry but that's so untrue.
Marriage is a ceremony you do because you wanna celebrate your love or commitment to one another. Some people do it some don't. Marriage doesn't guarantee you the "stability". She already has the house under her name and Khoa loves his kids..
Just to make clear, I'm NOT a fan of them!!! On the contrary..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Kitina13 wrote:This is like the third time jmama has flipped and called us all uneducated. Everyone agrees with the posts about pediatric dentistry, thats not the issue lol.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
You would think she would’ve understood why she’s wrong but boy! Those paragraphs are just as bad as keren’s blog :D
thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:
wolflily23 wrote: I don't really care how often a person posts but what strikes me as funny is the fact that a few threads back you were actually bashing those people who "actually take the time" to read every post on these forums and now here you are not only reading every post but Responding to every post and getting defensive over people commenting on the fact that you fill pages with your comments lol make up your mind.
No i did not read the context again. I said I had not read every single post because im fairly new to this website. I dont care what anyone does on here except trying to come for me when Im not confrontational at all. Only 3 things are worth fighting for my kids my husband and my money. If those 3 things arent being fucked with then Im good. You know what actually this is boring as hell anyway because people type one sentence empty comments that arent helpful or even at least funny most of the time. I should never have even let my curiosity get to me to bring me here. This is ridiculous, I feel like its all just jealous children that watch kk religiously and are really fans. Ill leave you all to your boring thread. This is not why I ever came here in the first place. i hoped Keren would read some professional advice but then I stayed because some women on here are smart and funny. Too bad there are always trashy bad apples who spoil the bunch but I have a family Id rather be with than feeding trolls who think a small paragraph is too much to read Image im gonna say keren probably has more substance than you shitty rude people. This was supposed to be gossiping about shitty parent channels but when the people commenting go after other people posting then you know you found just a bunch of hateful jealous bitches who want to hate on everyone because their life must be lacking ALOT and its time to get far the hell away from that

Please. Stop.

You can block people and then it won’t show up so you won’t have to scroll through. I did it and now it only shows up as a little notification that she’s on the blocked list and I can choose whether I wanna see what she said or not! It’s super helpful :-)
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

In a recent vlog she said she had taken 3 naps. How are there that many hours in the day for her to nap 3x? Why does she think that’s normal?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Jmama sounds like that dude who tries insulting the girl who rejected him bc shes not interested and using the retort: “whatever bitch you were ugly af anyways and im better off” as a way to justify his bruised ego

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

+Jmama19+ wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:@+Jmama19+ I think what the original poster meant by you putting others down was when you were correcting every other person’s grammar.

Only hers and only because she came out of nowhere in a post where everyone was laughing and posting and said something shitty. So I literally just used that to turn her ridiculous crappy attitude back on herself. I corrected that one person to give her a taste of her own little rude medicine. I just was able to correct her several times because obviously shes nearly illiterate because everything she said was barely comprehensible. I never corrected a single other person or was rude to any ever until that person came in. Its not in my nature to ever do that and i never would have unless provoked. She provoked me out of nowhere so i used something silly to clap back was all that happened. This is so ridiculous

And youre a mom of 3 in her 30’s?! Good lord woman you need to stop being so immature. Geez

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AuraBor wrote:https://giphy.com/gifs/xUOwGmTBqpbQZIt212/html5

The way she eats in this vlog, in this moment, somehow drives me nuts. Anyone else?
Yesss she looks likena gorilla picking at food and then chewing with her mouth open and downturned

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Whats with them wanting to start all these random ass channels? Video games & mukbang seriously? Tomorrow it will be a traveling channel and the next a how to convince children you never take care of channel. They're so annoying. I use to like Khoa, but as time goes on I find him just as annoying and immature as Keren. These two idiots are def meant for each other.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Whats with them wanting to start all these random ass channels? Video games & mukbang seriously? Tomorrow it will be a traveling channel and the next a how to convince children you never take care of channel. They're so annoying. I use to like Khoa, but as time goes on I find him just as annoying and immature as Keren. These two idiots are def meant for each other.

Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Pineapples wrote:I just feel repulsed when I watch her shovelling crap into her giant upside down moon mouth.

It’s like she just cannot control herself. And she’s ALWAYS eating first whilst the kids are sitting there with empty plates. It’s just so weird to me. Feed your kids first woman!!!

“I’m the pregnant one”

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

*conceive lol my bad I always misspell things

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Whats with them wanting to start all these random ass channels? Video games & mukbang seriously? Tomorrow it will be a traveling channel and the next a how to convince children you never take care of channel. They're so annoying. I use to like Khoa, but as time goes on I find him just as annoying and immature as Keren. These two idiots are def meant for each other.

I don’t know how YouTube works, but I would imagine they get more money if they have more channels with a ‘big’ following, and these idiots probably think that at least 100.000 if their followers (if not more) would follow their other channel(s) too, so mo’ money, mo’ target shopping..
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

so fucking weird that she’s getting rid of all of Landon clothes when she’s pregnant.....

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Can you imagine Keren doing a mukbang challenge. God I’d throw up if I had to watch that.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Whats with them wanting to start all these random ass channels? Video games & mukbang seriously? Tomorrow it will be a traveling channel and the next a how to convince children you never take care of channel. They're so annoying. I use to like Khoa, but as time goes on I find him just as annoying and immature as Keren. These two idiots are def meant for each other.

I don’t know how YouTube works, but I would imagine they get more money if they have more channels with a ‘big’ following, and these idiots probably think that at least 100.000 if their followers (if not more) would follow their other channel(s) too, so mo’ money, mo’ target shopping..
I hate them and YouTube for giving them the opportunity to suck at life and still make a living lmao

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Pineapples wrote:Can you imagine Keren doing a mukbang challenge. God I’d throw up if I had to watch that.

She'd be stuffing her face with both hands and chewing with her moth open and upside down. No wonder Jackson doesn’t know how to use fork/spoon.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

oh my FUCKING GOD. seeing her chew with her mouth open during the newest vlog gave me literal chill bumps. This bitch gunna make me vomit. SHE IS NASSSSSTYYYYY omfg

Return to “KKandBabyJ”