The Bos Life

booboo2017
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Bos Life

Unread post by booboo2017 »

What are y’all thoughts on this family? I personally like them. They are getting big fast. I do think there are some family secrets or something that’s a little off. I know they don’t have money so maybe they are hoping for fast fame? They are very cute specially their daughter audra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Re: The bos life

booboo2017 wrote:What are y’all thoughts on this family? I personally like them. They are getting big fast. I do think there are some family secrets or something that’s a little off. I know they don’t have money so maybe they are hoping for fast fame? They are very cute specially their daughter audra.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 1b8f28.jpg[/img]

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

I think they are very sweet! The whole family seems lovely and down to earth. I enjoy seeing how involved the dad is. Only fault I have with them is that I'm not the biggest fan of darci's dark eyebrows (I actually feel bad for saying that as they are all so sweet)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

mustlovegiraffes wrote:I think they are very sweet! The whole family seems lovely and down to earth. I enjoy seeing how involved the dad is. Only fault I have with them is that I'm not the biggest fan of darci's dark eyebrows (I actually feel bad for saying that as they are all so sweet)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
i used to say that about her eye brows but now they don’t bother me anymore. The dad seems very emotional attached to his family and I love that! I’m hoping we will learn more about them and I hope the kids get their own channels

asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

They're sweet and I really like watching them. I hope they stay as normal as possible cause they are many families I've watched that were nice in the beginning and then they got the fame and went through the roof. I really hope that doesn't happen with this fam

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I’m glad someone started a thread on them! I do like them, and I’m happy they’re supportive of their daughter being pregnant so young. I’m a little confused about why they include the boyfriends of both of their daughters in their intro?? Are they engaged or what??

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

workinprogress wrote:I’m glad someone started a thread on them! I do like them, and I’m happy they’re supportive of their daughter being pregnant so young. I’m a little confused about why they include the boyfriends of both of their daughters in their intro?? Are they engaged or what??

I think it was time they had a thread! And I’m guessing because that’s their current boyfriends? Idk how long they have been together or anything

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... fd921e.jpg[/img]
The baby came...honestly one of the cutest newborns I’ve ever seen. Not to be mean, but i usually think newborns look like little aliens until they start gaining weight. She’s a beautiful little baby!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I'm just kind of confused when it comes to their family. I thought for the longest time that Darci was Audra & the other older girl's real mom but it turns out she isn't. Do we know why the mom is not involved? It's just kind of strange because you would think that Audra's real mom would want to meet her grand daughter.
katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I'm just kind of confused when it comes to their family. I thought for the longest time that Darci was Audra & the other older girl's real mom but it turns out she isn't. Do we know why the mom is not involved? It's just kind of strange because you would think that Audra's real mom would want to meet her grand daughter.
I’ve watched some of their q&as and they said their mom lives up north somewhere. They said they still talk to her and stuff. And I know that their dad has/had sole custody of them. So that’s probably why they are more partial to Darci than their bio mom.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

katlinsmith04209 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I'm just kind of confused when it comes to their family. I thought for the longest time that Darci was Audra & the other older girl's real mom but it turns out she isn't. Do we know why the mom is not involved? It's just kind of strange because you would think that Audra's real mom would want to meet her grand daughter.
I’ve watched some of their q&as and they said their mom lives up north somewhere. They said they still talk to her and stuff. And I know that their dad has/had sole custody of them. So that’s probably why they are more partial to Darci than their bio mom.

Makes sense. You can tell they aren't close to her and I'm sure there's a reason. But it's nice that they have a great relationship with Darci, you can tell they love each other and are very comfortable together. That's why I didn't realize in the beginning she wasn't their bio mom, not that it matters but it made me wonder.
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

I watch most of their videos and it seems that Audra and Maddie's parents broke up when they were very young (toddler age I think), and that Bryan had sole custody of them both and raised them with the help of his mum. I'm guessing their mum was involved with drugs or something as serious as that by the way Bryan talks about it. He met Darci when the girls were aged about 8/9 and they later had Jack and Ann. Darci didn't have any kids previously as she's a little bit younger than Bryan. Audra and Maddie consider Darci to be their mum - probably because they were so young when Bryan met her and it's just been her ever since. I'm happy that they've had a positive, permanent female role model! I don't think the girls speak to their biological mum very often.

In response to the person who asked why Audra and Maddie's boyfriends are included in the channel's intro... I believe Maddie and Albert have been together 5/6 years and seem like the real deal. Audra and Will have been together 3/4 years. I think both the boyfriends get on well with Darci and Bryan and I suppose you can't only have one included in the intro and not the other.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Love this family!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ann is so cute. She's always showing off that beautiful smile that makes me melt!
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

I love the bos family but today while shopping at jc penny I found this shirt. Looks a lot like their merch [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 50fb86.jpg[/img]

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Albert is included in the intro because he lives in the house too! Why would he be left out??

MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

I used to like them, but they seem to be money hungry and letting the fame get to their heads now. I can’t believe they are selling clothes that were given to them by subscribers.
HWB3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HWB3 »

MamaBearOf2 wrote:I used to like them, but they seem to be money hungry and letting the fame get to their heads now. I can’t believe they are selling clothes that were given to them by subscribers.
I agree. And I don’t like all the “it’s our calling to share our positivity with you” they just wanna be famous.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HWB3 wrote:
MamaBearOf2 wrote:I used to like them, but they seem to be money hungry and letting the fame get to their heads now. I can’t believe they are selling clothes that were given to them by subscribers.
I agree. And I don’t like all the “it’s our calling to share our positivity with you” they just wanna be famous.

I was scared to say something but I feel the same way. I feel like after Adalynn was born I noticed a change in them. Not liking it, they are on their way to be just like the rest of the big, money hungry YouTubers.
HWB3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HWB3 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
HWB3 wrote:

I was scared to say something but I feel the same way. I feel like after Adalynn was born I noticed a change in them. Not liking it, they are on their way to be just like the rest of the big, money hungry YouTubers.
I feel like they use Adalynn for views and they won’t let Audra start her own channel because they know she’s the only one anybody watches for.

Return to “A-H”