Tannerites/YAWI

nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I cringed at parts, but overall it was a pretty good message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

I wonder what the home invasion blog was all about. Brandon clearly knew the guy.. I wonder if he had a bad break up with his girlfriend/ did something bad to her and she came over (they said there was a girl there too) with a brother or friend to teach him a lesson? Does anyone remember if the video mentioning that they had broken up was before or after sarahs birthday before last? And surely that's why he had to delay his mission. Pretty dishonest of johnny to not tell the whole story and just make himself look good.

On another note, it's sad that someone who didn't graduate doesn't encourage his kids more in school. Especially daniell. None of these Mormon parents care. April and Davey were saying their daughter was days and days behind and they didn't know. And none of them except ruby encourage reading
loulouinnz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Oops Branson sorry
Averybaileyclark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Averybaileyclark »

Do you guys think they are being a little harsh on their kids? They took Daniell’s phone away for procrastinating in today’s vlog. I don’t think that taking her phone away this many times is very helpful. Daniell is 13 years old I believe and she can make her own desicions these days.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

So your child is being bratty and refusing to get dressed and get ready for school so instead of dragging her butt to school in her pjs with no supplies and no breakfast to teach her a lesson you allow her to have the day off school...and funnily enough she’s not even sorry!! And yet Daniel gets her phone confiscated for procrastinating with her school work...I’m all for them taking her phone away if she isn’t taking school seriously but treat Lizzie the same, take something away of hers or force her to go to school when she’s a brat!!
BeccaKate
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BeccaKate »

Yep ... we would of had to go in our pjs if we did that ... grrr makes me mad the double standards.

Even worse he kept saying Danielle doesn't want to talk about it, but instead of respecting that he told us most of the problems anyway.!!!
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

The amount of times she gets her phone taken away I don’t understand why they keep giving her one. They’re still stuck paying it even if she’s not using it, they’re way to hard on her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Averybaileyclark wrote:Do you guys think they are being a little harsh on their kids? They took Daniell’s phone away for procrastinating in today’s vlog. I don’t think that taking her phone away this many times is very helpful. Daniell is 13 years old I believe and she can make her own desicions these days.
They are only harsh on Daniell for some reason, it's really sad!!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't think taking a kid to school in their pajamas without supplies is a good way to do things or a decent lesson, especially since having no supplies is just going to hurt her teachers when she can't follow along and do work like everyone else, but something definitely should've been done as a punishment. They take Daniell's phone away over nothing, but just have this one (name? I don't watch them but watched this video) do basic chores for refusing to go to school. Print some worksheets out for her to do all day and pick a consequence for her. Could be no games for a period of time, no screens, no playing with friends. Anything.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

I got her name wrong she’s savannah the little one is Lizzie (I think?) I constantly mix the 2 little girls up!
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Lauralou_15 wrote:I got her name wrong she’s savannah the little one is Lizzie (I think?) I constantly mix the 2 little girls up!
They're basically the same

nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

My bet is that Savannah will be the next one to be homeschooled. I think what happened is Sarah is not used to Savannah talking back to her so she was caught off guard and went with it to try and teach her a lesson.

callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Defuego wrote:I don't think taking a kid to school in their pajamas without supplies is a good way to do things or a decent lesson, especially since having no supplies is just going to hurt her teachers when she can't follow along and do work like everyone else, but something definitely should've been done as a punishment. They take Daniell's phone away over nothing, but just have this one (name? I don't watch them but watched this video) do basic chores for refusing to go to school. Print some worksheets out for her to do all day and pick a consequence for her. Could be no games for a period of time, no screens, no playing with friends. Anything.
That was Savannah, I just watched that vlog last night. I agree with the chores for punishment if refusing to go to school. showed her how everyone works, and how school is not that bad.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

callie73 wrote:
Defuego wrote:I don't think taking a kid to school in their pajamas without supplies is a good way to do things or a decent lesson, especially since having no supplies is just going to hurt her teachers when she can't follow along and do work like everyone else, but something definitely should've been done as a punishment. They take Daniell's phone away over nothing, but just have this one (name? I don't watch them but watched this video) do basic chores for refusing to go to school. Print some worksheets out for her to do all day and pick a consequence for her. Could be no games for a period of time, no screens, no playing with friends. Anything.
That was Savannah, I just watched that vlog last night. I agree with the chores for punishment if refusing to go to school. showed her how everyone works, and how school is not that bad.
Chores should be done by every child regardless, not as a punshiment. Her job as a child is to go to school. Something school related should've been done.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

thenightowl wrote:
Averybaileyclark wrote:Do you guys think they are being a little harsh on their kids? They took Daniell’s phone away for procrastinating in today’s vlog. I don’t think that taking her phone away this many times is very helpful. Daniell is 13 years old I believe and she can make her own desicions these days.
They are only harsh on Daniell for some reason, it's really sad!!
Yeah I find that too. Like she can never do anything right. And it is sad. And her degrees of punishment are far more severe - no room for error; no honest mistakes. Like Johnny has a hate on for her. So strange.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Allie came home 30mins late and all she said was sorry. No punishment, no nothing. If that was daniell she would probably have to scrub the whole house with a toothbrush and sleep outside. I get Allie is 16 but still.

tammywam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tammywam »

I cant believe Allie is 16, she literally looks 10 lol i just cant help but to compare me at 16 with her we were complete opposites and one thing that i cant stand she still says mummy and daddy, like no no no
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

I'm 19 and still call my parents mommy and daddy. I think that's the least of the concerns of her acting her age.

DOES THIS GIRL GO TO A DANCE EVERY DAMN WEEK OR AM I CRAZY???? All the vlogs that are recommended to me are her going to dances. (Mostly with different guys...)

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So today’s video was basically clips from yesterday’s video they left out

callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

There must be something developmentally wrong with Allie. She's behind Daniell emotionally and developmentally, She appears to be on the same level as Savannah. wonder if that is why they give her a free pass when they are overly strict with Daniell. There's no way Allie is going to be ready for marriage and kids in a few years.

Return to “Q-Z”