KKandBabyEhhEhh | KKandBabyJ | Part 18

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyEhhEhh

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

I love how they’re like “smile!” And like... he can’t. His mouth is misshaped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NaNa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaNa »

Sometimes I feel like I don't even need to watch the vlogs to know whats happened in their day.

Landon- Acts cute as ever and in general is the most beautiful baby.
Jackson- Parrots everybody, or says truck.
Keren- Spends money, naps and throws up.
Khoa- Fangirls over females, sniffs his children and tells everybody how smart golden boy is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

AuraBor wrote:Why do I think Keren reads this forum and is trying to give us the wrong impression about Landon's birthday party?

She'll probably make a big ass celebration just to prove us wrong, but in the meantime she doesn't say anything about it just to throw us off and "surprise us" that she is actually a SUPERMOM.

I don't know, I feel like they have been acting weirdly about stuff since they found out this forum.

I hope I'm right because if i'm not, that means she actually doesn't care that much about Landon :|
I think you are absolutely right. I think only people as immature as they are would get sucked into this too and have their own little games of fun off it. They literally are that bored with their life and are to distracted with YouTube fame and not busy being interactive and proactive parents
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

I was watching Nikki & Jamie and cant believe the difference from KK. They were preparing for their kid's 2nd birthday and the amount of effort Nikki put in despite being heavily pregnant. She was saying how it might seem OTT to some but that she wanted her kid to be able to watch back in the future and see how much she cared and also to see her husband and kid enjoy themselves on the day. Also i its great to see them play with her/get into her world and you can tell she understands so much as a result of their investment in her. I know this isn't about KK but i honestly cant believe the difference...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIthbIdfZmM

edit: her chat is around 9min mark for those interested!
xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

She still hasn’t posted about her ultrasound? Poor Landon. His birthday is going to be overshadowed by a vlog about a picture.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:I was watching Nikki & Jamie and cant believe the difference from KK. They were preparing for their kid's 2nd birthday and the amount of effort Nikki put in despite being heavily pregnant. She was saying how it might seem OTT to some but that she wanted her kid to be able to watch back in the future and see how much she cared and also to see her husband and kid enjoy themselves on the day. Also i its great to see them play with her/get into her world and you can tell she understands so much as a result of their investment in her. I know this isn't about KK but i honestly cant believe the difference...

Yes! I adore that family :-) I wish KK would take notes because they truly do have all the resources to give so much to their kids yet they stay inside all day. It makes me so sad.

booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

Is anyone else tired of Khoa saying something about the gender every time she mentions the ultrasound?

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Lol the vlog title “Baby’s first time climbing a tree” way to show us you have footage of Landon’s “firsts”

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

Today's vlog- Keren: I haven't thrown up in 3 days
Yesterday's vlog- Keren: I throw up at least once a day!

Make up your mind!!! She is so full of shit and is just after attention and an excuse to sleep and not look after her kids. SMH

CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CarmenS »

AuraBor wrote:Why do I think Keren reads this forum and is trying to give us the wrong impression about Landon's birthday party?

She'll probably make a big ass celebration just to prove us wrong, but in the meantime she doesn't say anything about it just to throw us off and "surprise us" that she is actually a SUPERMOM.

I don't know, I feel like they have been acting weirdly about stuff since they found out this forum.

I hope I'm right because if i'm not, that means she actually doesn't care that much about Landon :|
I’m sure she comes here everyday multiple times a day. At this point if she wants to not pay attention to Landon and his bday bc of what we are saying and is keeping it on the low I’m ok with that as long as that baby gets to have a nice bday.

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Keren your full of crap you vomit everyday!! I haven’t vomited in 3 days ya right!! That’s all the vlogs are about and how Khoa is so happy because people couldn’t believe he ate so much in Texas so he had to show us the clip of what he ate for breakfast SMH!!
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Khoa could careless about your ugly clothing haul lol
teenlove8282
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by teenlove8282 »

NaNa wrote:Sometimes I feel like I don't even need to watch the vlogs to know whats happened in their day.

Landon- Acts cute as ever and in general is the most beautiful baby.
Jackson- Parrots everybody, or says truck.
Keren- Spends money, naps and throws up.
Khoa- Fangirls over females, sniffs his children and tells everybody how smart golden boy is.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
LOL!
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 6ab4a3.jpg[/img]

If she hasn’t thrown up for 3 days why did she tweet that last night?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

AuraBor wrote::? :? :? :?
Baby shark do do do doo ...

ImAMomof_3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImAMomof_3 »

1. Keren keeps mentioning how much she throws up so her stupid ass minions can keep telling her it’s a girl. Sorry to break it to you sweetheart, the amount of nausea and or puking has NOTHING to do with the gender.
2. Wow shopping and eating out once again. I wonder how much these morons spend on take out/restaurants. Pretty sad when basically two stay at home parents can’t even manage to learn how to cook basic meals. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to learn how to cook.
3. So eager to show off the ugly ass expensive clothes you bought but have yet to show or mention anything of your child’s FIRST BIRTHDAY! I don’t know about anyone else but first birthdays were the most important birthday for all of my kids. Each child got a huge celebration. They only turn 1, once.

It’s sad, I used to like them, I thought oh my god finally family vloggers who seemed wholesome, had a great handle on parenthood, and then the bigger their channel got the faker they became. Good job. I hope YouTube back fires in your faces one day and y’all get a reality check on what real life is.
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

It’s nice to see Khoa’s mom teaching Jackson Vietnamese

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

The smile and excitement when talking about nausea is not there for her son’s first bday! Cause it isn’t abt her!
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Is screeching an Asian baby thing? I have 2 Asian children in my classroom and both screech all. The. Time. Like J does. It drives me nuts and all I want to do is scream at them. Does L screach too?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:I was watching Nikki & Jamie and cant believe the difference from KK. They were preparing for their kid's 2nd birthday and the amount of effort Nikki put in despite being heavily pregnant. She was saying how it might seem OTT to some but that she wanted her kid to be able to watch back in the future and see how much she cared and also to see her husband and kid enjoy themselves on the day. Also i its great to see them play with her/get into her world and you can tell she understands so much as a result of their investment in her. I know this isn't about KK but i honestly cant believe the difference...

Not to be OT but I love them and imo they have one of the best channel intros on youtube. The little theme song their friend wrote for them is so catchy!
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “KKandBabyJ”