BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I think Brit could be excited about the possibilities of being a grown up without Ean for the first time. They've dated since she was a teenager. If she happens to also be excited about the possibility of one day having sex with a man she's into who is also good at it all the power to her. :D
wtfbro123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wtfbro123 »

I go back & forth with Britney a lot but honestly as a child of parents who stayed married 20+ years and slept in separate bedrooms for over 15 years, I have to say well done to her. My brother (ironically, also the middle child and the only boy) is severely autistic and god knows that caused a huge rift in their marriage. There were other factors as well but my mom leaving when I was in my 20s vs when I was a child was much, much harder on me and my siblings. Well done for getting out now, Brit. You can't force love that isn't there anymore.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

I find her using terms a married couple would use obnoxious because her pathetic rant after it was made clear they would not be marrying. How marriage means nothing, how they know it's real etc. She wanted to play house,pop out a bunch of kids and not marry and shit on marriage. Now she wants to use marriage terms. She acts like a child she can use child terms. They broke up. They did not separate. FOC will handle the child support and visitations and they didn't own the home so nothing to split. If she was the bread winner she bought everything so it's hers. Her need to find something to shed the attention light on herself is annoying.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Steps_to_STFU wrote:I find her using terms a married couple would use obnoxious because her pathetic rant after it was made clear they would not be marrying. How marriage means nothing, how they know it's real etc. She wanted to play house,pop out a bunch of kids and not marry and shit on marriage. Now she wants to use marriage terms. She acts like a child she can use child terms. They broke up. They did not separate. FOC will handle the child support and visitations and they didn't own the home so nothing to split. If she was the bread winner she bought everything so it's hers. Her need to find something to shed the attention light on herself is annoying.
A while back someone had asked her why she referred to Ean as her husband or spouse and she said Ean thought it was very important to refer to each other as spouse and that it was his idea. If it was that important to him that would make some bit of sense as to why some think he is controlling
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Memememeboo wrote:
Potatie wrote:For the people asking in the previous thread I live down here in New Zealand :) I’m not sure if the prices are actually comparable now considering our country is like 100000x smaller and with less people than in the US haha
Holy crap, where in nz? Where we are we pay $530 a WEEK for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in the Waikato. I'm shook haha.
Where is this?? $530 a week??? Omg!!! How do you people afford to live with rent that high!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Steps_to_STFU wrote:I find her using terms a married couple would use obnoxious because her pathetic rant after it was made clear they would not be marrying. How marriage means nothing, how they know it's real etc. She wanted to play house,pop out a bunch of kids and not marry and shit on marriage. Now she wants to use marriage terms. She acts like a child she can use child terms. They broke up. They did not separate. FOC will handle the child support and visitations and they didn't own the home so nothing to split. If she was the bread winner she bought everything so it's hers. Her need to find something to shed the attention light on herself is annoying.
A while back someone had asked her why she referred to Ean as her husband or spouse and she said Ean thought it was very important to refer to each other as spouse and that it was his idea. If it was that important to him that would make some bit of sense as to why some think he is controlling
Lol it sounds like she was just trying to cover her ass after someone called her out for referring to ean as her husband. I truly don’t think ean ever had intentions to marry her or wanted her to be his wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aleshaggy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aleshaggy »

Elviraa wrote:
aleshaggy wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:If she moves on very quickly then I'd assume she was already emotionally detached. Then again I have been shocked in the past how quickly some of these young women with lots of kids online move on so quickly. Freckled Fox was remarried less than 3 months after her husband died.
That surprised me too. They had four kids together and he died and then she remarried so fast!

I never heard of her before so I looked her up and I saw the video of her husband and her talking about his cancer and then after that nothing. Does she even put a video up about him passing away? Like she just goes on with her life. Or did I miss something?

I never watched any of her videos I just followed her on instagram I can say I was shocked to say the least with how quickly she moved on...

aleshaggy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aleshaggy »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Elviraa wrote:
aleshaggy wrote: That surprised me too. They had four kids together and he died and then she remarried so fast!

I never heard of her before so I looked her up and I saw the video of her husband and her talking about his cancer and then after that nothing. Does she even put a video up about him passing away? Like she just goes on with her life. Or did I miss something?

She has a blog and an instagram which she updated about him passing. She did do an instagram post a while ago bc her child shared a bday with Martin but for the most part she seems to have moved on.
She is pregnant with baby #6. Gomi blog has a huge thread on her.[/quote]

I unfollowed her after she remarried so quickly it kinda rubbed me the wrong way. But damn, #6 in the way?!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

aleshaggy wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Elviraa wrote: I never heard of her before so I looked her up and I saw the video of her husband and her talking about his cancer and then after that nothing. Does she even put a video up about him passing away? Like she just goes on with her life. Or did I miss something?

She has a blog and an instagram which she updated about him passing. She did do an instagram post a while ago bc her child shared a bday with Martin but for the most part she seems to have moved on.
She is pregnant with baby #6. Gomi blog has a huge thread on her.
I unfollowed her after she remarried so quickly it kinda rubbed me the wrong way. But damn, #6 in the way?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yeah she’s reportedly due any day now. Legit a week after her husband died her current husband shows up on her doorstep. He’s a fucking slimeball.

I stopped following because it’s just too fucking sad, honestly.

gossipmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipmama »

Damn Britney’s thread poppin
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Memememeboo wrote:
Potatie wrote:For the people asking in the previous thread I live down here in New Zealand :) I’m not sure if the prices are actually comparable now considering our country is like 100000x smaller and with less people than in the US haha
Holy crap, where in nz? Where we are we pay $530 a WEEK for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in the Waikato. I'm shook haha.
Where is this?? $530 a week??? Omg!!! How do you people afford to live with rent that high!!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Lol we dont live. We just pay bills hahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

There's no rent control where we live so eventually rent will be $1500 in our apartment complex for a 1 bedroom shoebox. I'm just greatful that this year we will finally be debt free lol
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Yeah but it literally could not have been more obvious that she was only saying that stuff because Ean wouldn't set a date and she was trying to act like she wasn't embarrassed. She soooooo badly wanted to be Mrs. Whatever and have a huge perfect wedding to complete that perfect suburban family. Imo the fact that he proposed but then wouldn't marry her is proof that she did the right thing in leaving.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

even her minions can't spell her baby's dumb name
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 8481a7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I wonder why on Twitter she said the kids bedroom arrangements are temporary... I wonder how temporary? Maybe I'm missing something but that seemed like a weird thing to say when they just moved into a nice apartment.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:I wonder why on Twitter she said the kids bedroom arrangements are temporary... I wonder how temporary? Maybe I'm missing something but that seemed like a weird thing to say when they just moved into a nice apartment.
She probably just means they wont be there forever.. sometimes when people talk about room arrangements they are like "the kids wont want to share when they are teenagers.." or "boys shouldnt be sharing with their sisters...." but Nolan is 3, not 13. They wont live there forever.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Eventually, she'll either get a 4 bedroom or Harlow and Aria will share I suspect. Or she might switch up who's sharing with who if it doesn't work out.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I'm sure Vanessa is loving this thread lol She had so much to read while she was overnight at the hospital.
tammywam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tammywam »

Memememeboo wrote:
I live in waipa which is in waikata, me my partner and 2 other men live in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom for $350 a week (it has a huge section tho)
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

webby wrote:even her minions can't spell her baby's dumb name

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
This is hilarious

Return to “Britneyandbaby”