Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyEhhEhh

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

umyeah wrote:
doveminibites wrote:It’s nice to see Khoa’s mom teaching Jackson Vietnamese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i agree, it was really cute to see!

To watch him actually being taught and learning something is rare. It is cute though to see him learning from her!

happybunny24
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by happybunny24 »

Sort of OT, but since someone was talking about another channel that they like I'll mention it. I've recently discovered the channel "Earls Family Vlogs" and they are the cutest family IMO. The husband is a little goofy though. Just to give y'all some other channels to watch to enjoy hopefully. KKandbabyJ seems to annoy me more and more sadly.
booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

I don’t think she’s posted since her appointment to see the baby today. I hope everything with the baby was ok. I feel like she would have at least responded to someone saying it was healthy or something but she hasn’t even posted a random snap or anything...

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

booksandthings wrote:I don’t think she’s posted since her appointment to see the baby today. I hope everything with the baby was ok. I feel like she would have at least responded to someone saying it was healthy or something but she hasn’t even posted a random snap or anything...

Updating would ruin the clickbait for tomorrow!

booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

teddyandmommy wrote:
booksandthings wrote:I don’t think she’s posted since her appointment to see the baby today. I hope everything with the baby was ok. I feel like she would have at least responded to someone saying it was healthy or something but she hasn’t even posted a random snap or anything...

But she hasn’t posted anything. Even if it isn’t baby related. I just hope that the baby was ok.

CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CarmenS »

happybunny24 wrote:Sort of OT, but since someone was talking about another channel that they like I'll mention it. I've recently discovered the channel "Earls Family Vlogs" and they are the cutest family IMO. The husband is a little goofy though. Just to give y'all some other channels to watch to enjoy hopefully. KKandbabyJ seems to annoy me more and more sadly.
I didn’t mean to hit “like/heart”

I started watching them when they were stationed in Ft. Benning Ga. I live in Columbus Ga so Ft. Benning is our military base here. Anyway, I used to like them a lot and I really don’t have anything against them at all. They moved to Savannah Ga which when I discovered their vlogs I was living in Savannah ImageImage like I said I really like Rachel but her husband gets on my nerves. He tries waaay to much and it gets annoying. You can tell even Rachel gets a bit annoyed by him. So heads up cause to me he’s like if not more annoying than Khoa. Leo (their baby) is so adorable though.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

booksandthings wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

But she hasn’t posted anything. Even if it isn’t baby related. I just hope that the baby was ok.

Yeah lol to make people suspicious so they'll watch the vlog tomorrow to find out.

tammywam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tammywam »

i was watching a recent vlog and there was a clip of jackson and my god he is actually getting uglier by the day
kaitkait_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaitkait_ »

I can't blame Keren for being confused about the last time she threw up; when you never leave the house and don't really do anything all day 24 hours probably feels like 72.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 574a64.jpg[/img] this girl is stupid the flu is like a cold but with fever not vomiting!

NaNa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaNa »

Update on Landons birthday, and tattoo.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 9bcee7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 0ff2c6.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 15c659.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

scjara0730 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 574a64.jpg[/img] this girl is stupid the flu is like a cold but with fever not vomiting!

How does she not know how extreme morning sickness can be? Hasn’t she ever heard of hyperemesis gravardium (spelling?)? Many women end up on IV’s - she’s obviously not that bad.

NaNa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NaNa »

NaNa wrote:Update on Landons birthday, and tattoo.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 9bcee7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 0ff2c6.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 15c659.jpg[/img]

Also, Khoas face ImageImageImage
Looks like he's reacting to her tweet hahaha

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I was like okay i will give that kid another chance but nope. Not only is he ugly on the outside but the shitty personality makes it worse. Sorry not sorry

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

scjara0730 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 574a64.jpg[/img] this girl is stupid the flu is like a cold but with fever not vomiting!

I gotta be this person but she’s got it so easy. I had to work full time, 2 jobs throwing up daily. All throughout the dAy. I’m stuck in a room with a client for an hour at a time and it’s hard to excuse myself to go throw up. And guess what, I never missed a day.

She has nanny, no job and she can’t manage anything. She’s pathetic.
Look at Angela from thisgatherednest, she had HG with her twins, was in the hospital and still managed to be a decent mother for her kids. Yes she had lots of help when she was in the worst of it but still, she didn’t complain this much.

kkbe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kkbe »

anonymous2829 wrote:

How does she not know how extreme morning sickness can be? Hasn’t she ever heard of hyperemesis gravardium (spelling?)? Many women end up on IV’s - she’s obviously not that bad.

I had hyperemesis gravidarum and it was absolutely horrendous. of course she thinks it’s just so bad because her pregnancy with Landon was fairly easy and if I remember correctly, so was her pregnancy with Jackson. apparently this baby doesn’t want to be as easy on her lol

bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

"not a lot of people would be able to come on his actual birthday"
more like, I forgot to plan it so I need to wait until the decorations I ordered last minute off Amazon get here!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Why is there a photo of Jamie and Nikki Perkins as the thread thumbnail?
kkbe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kkbe »

actuallydear wrote:Why is there a photo of Jamie and Nikki Perkins as the thread thumbnail?
someone posted a video to show the difference in how much effort Nikki put in to plan Ava’s birthday party vs how much effort Keren’s put in for Landon

Return to “KKandBabyJ”