Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

I'm sorry guys, no fancy title because I just happened to notice how far due this was for a new thread and I'm too tired to hunt for a name.

In the future you guys should make a new thread yourself if you want a fun title. Have a mod lock the old one. But clearly we arent here enough as this is now the second thread to go way over 40 pages.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 18

Unread post by flocketyflock »

They certainly played up the “This is Us” episode from last night. They both apparently squeezed out tears, which they have been unable to do for real life tragedies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sunnyunicorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sunnyunicorn »

...what a friendly way to start a new thread... can anyone point out where it says in the TOS that we *have* to stop a thread after 40pgs, because I've seen that recommended but I've never seen a mod act like that before. Such a shame.

Unread post by Guest »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:...what a friendly way to start a new thread... can anyone point out where it says in the TOS that we *have* to stop a thread after 40pgs, because I've seen that recommended but I've never seen a mod act like that before. Such a shame.
I've only been here just a year and in my experience at 40 pages there was an established person who was in connection with the moderator; I have not paid attention to who that person was. And I have seen a couple times that a reader started a new thread and it was frowned upon.
Feeling like we were sent to our rooms to think about our behavior. :?
Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Sunnyunicorn wrote:...what a friendly way to start a new thread... can anyone point out where it says in the TOS that we *have* to stop a thread after 40pgs, because I've seen that recommended but I've never seen a mod act like that before. Such a shame.
Geesh I was waiting for someone else to say it. Like where the hell did that come from. Lol.

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

Oh well. We might move slower now that they vlog less. Surely we aren’t the fastest moving thread here.

Krouton
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Krouton »

flocketyflock wrote:They certainly played up the “This is Us” episode from last night. They both apparently squeezed out tears, which they have been unable to do for real life tragedies.

What a bunch of idiots. Fake crying, very bad acting skills and pushing minky's.
donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

Krouton wrote:
flocketyflock wrote:They certainly played up the “This is Us” episode from last night. They both apparently squeezed out tears, which they have been unable to do for real life tragedies.

What a bunch of idiots. Fake crying, very bad acting skills and pushing minky's.
I was annoyed. Have they ever mentioned this is us? No.

Don't tarnish Jacks death greedners!!
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

PollyKrome wrote:
I've only been here just a year and in my experience at 40 pages there was an established person who was in connection with the moderator; I have not paid attention to who that person was. And I have seen a couple times that a reader started a new thread and it was frowned upon.
Feeling like we were sent to our rooms to think about our behavior. :?
In cages

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Isn’t there a thread dedicated just to thread title suggestions?
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Let's get this thread going. Here is Trash at work. Bless her heart. Tough job. But remember, she does have four 3 year olds. She might need a vaca after this or at least a nap and a night away.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 773903.jpg[/img]

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

NotSusan wrote:Isn’t there a thread dedicated just to thread title suggestions?
Yep

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

And let's not forget those brows......statements aren't they?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 646193.jpg[/img]

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

"Always working" my ass. Filming yourself opening a (free for her) subscription box of goodies; yeah, tough gig. I'm sure many of us would like to see Wicked work one day at our jobs to see how she gets on.
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

I don't want her to do my job. My clients depend on me. I can't spend 30 minutes every fucking morning to do my make up, I have deadlines to meet and clients who kinda need me. Plus she couldn't handle the stuff I do at home. I'm pretty sure my husband wouldn't tolerate her either and our daughters would not be impressed.

That being said, how dare she. You can cry over a fictional character but you can't cry over your friends daughters dying? Really?

If your sister was such a popular threader? Micorblader? Why would she have openings? I feel bad for her followers at this point. I'm still surprised Minky decided to do a promotion with them.
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

pollycracker wrote:And let's not forget those brows......statements aren't they?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 646193.jpg[/img]

She resembles the Grinch here!! EVIL looking.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

Omg. I watched the entire unveiling of the super awesome, super cool, add-on box. Seriously, I need to become a drinker so i can take a shot every time she uses one of those phrases. By 1:38 she was at four “you guys” and then she started on on the opening of the box and everything either smelled “amazing,” was really “cool” or “awesome,” or just what she or WE needed.” Soooo painful. And what in the hell are nells?? I’m assuming she meant nails. And thank god she mentioned that she’s a master esthetician when she got the skin cream because that was highly relevant to the entire video.
I would say the plus to this video was no Tyson and no FF’s. They were too busy celebrating all the victories they’ve accomplished since going on their short hiatus. Like potty training, mastering complete and legible sentences, Tyson’s weight loss and healthy eating etc.
Okay rant over. Back to our regularly scheduled program.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Sneaky_snarky wrote:Oh well. We might move slower now that they vlog less. Surely we aren’t the fastest moving thread here.

I don’t read all the threads but this is the most consistently fast thread I read. I also think there are mods who read the other top active threads so they’re on there. (Jessfam, Ellie and Jared at least). I know I’ve seen mods say similar things when other topics have gone a good amount over 40 so it isn’t just here either

I didn’t read the mods post as rude, just honest. Things can be misunderstood via text but at the end of the day don’t we all want a fast website and to talk about YT families?

I always forget that the busbys are younger so it blows me away when someone here reminds me. The Gardner’s truly need to get those girls some one on one time each, complete with individual personalities
becca85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by becca85 »

NotSusan wrote:Omg. I watched the entire unveiling of the super awesome, super cool, add-on box. Seriously, I need to become a drinker so i can take a shot every time she uses one of those phrases. By 1:38 she was at four “you guys” and then she started on on the opening of the box and everything either smelled “amazing,” was really “cool” or “awesome,” or just what she or WE needed.” Soooo painful. And what in the hell are nells?? I’m assuming she meant nails. And thank god she mentioned that she’s a master esthetician when she got the skin cream because that was highly relevant to the entire video.
I would say the plus to this video was no Tyson and no FF’s. They were too busy celebrating all the victories they’ve accomplished since going on their short hiatus. Like potty training, mastering complete and legible sentences, Tyson’s weight loss and healthy eating etc.
Okay rant over. Back to our regularly scheduled program.
My goodness she kills me with the constant “master esthetician” remarks. Is that a Utah thing? I’ve seriously never heard someone refer to themselves in that way— other than her & her friend Kelsi. I know tons of amazingly successful makeup artists, hair stylists, and spa estheticians but they do not constantly have to validate themselves by spewing their titles in people’s faces to get business. Their reviews, work, and credentials on the wall of their businesses are enough.

It makes her sound so ridiculous. You can give a review of a product without the whole “You guys I’m a master esthetician so I’m right and I know what I’m taking about when I say this hand cream is really so super cool and awesome so you guys should definitely like buy it now because I’m a master esthetician for like 10 years or something you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

eskayem wrote:I don't want her to do my job. My clients depend on me. I can't spend 30 minutes every fucking morning to do my make up, I have deadlines to meet and clients who kinda need me. Plus she couldn't handle the stuff I do at home. I'm pretty sure my husband wouldn't tolerate her either and our daughters would not be impressed.

That being said, how dare she. You can cry over a fictional character but you can't cry over your friends daughters dying? Really?

If your sister was such a popular threader? Micorblader? Why would she have openings? I feel bad for her followers at this point. I'm still surprised Minky decided to do a promotion with them.
She had a live feed (two actually) yesterday showing her "quick" face. It literally took her 25 minutes to do the "quick" version of her makeup. My version of "quick" makeup takes literally two minutes. I do not consider it a quick, simple look when half of her face is covered in concealer (I am not kidding), and she is using contour (that needs to just stop). Also, she was reportedly getting ready to "shoot a video," which we later saw was the box unveiling. So, she spent 25 minutes on a "quick" look for her face, but she completely neglected to wash or style her hair in any way. I don't understand her. Spend half of the time layering stuff on your face, and take an actual shower.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”