ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by ohanapanda »

KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Lol jmama is on the okbaby forum talking about how great her life is and how she don’t care what people say Image she needs attention

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish she would just go away. Between KKs thread and OKs thread I want to bash my face in. She is really freaking annoying. No ONE cares about her personal life and we have all said this.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Between her and notachild I’m wondering who’s worse

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

queentee20 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I will miss your posts it’s boring without you lol... I like having a lot to read so I don’t mind the multiple posts. You should ignore the people who keep bothering you, I think a normal amount of us think it’s dumb to keep clogging the thread with posts just picking on you. At least you talk about KK.

Also I’d like to thank rach for my new avatar! I love it lol
Lol I took a screenshot and zoomed in to her face to send to my boyfriend. He thinks they’re ridiculous as well lol

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

queentee20 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

I will miss your posts it’s boring without you lol... I like having a lot to read so I don’t mind the multiple posts. You should ignore the people who keep bothering you, I think a normal amount of us think it’s dumb to keep clogging the thread with posts just picking on you. At least you talk about KK.

Also I’d like to thank rach for my new avatar! I love it lol
Except that she doesn't talk about KK and Ok. It's always about her and her kids and her job. Sure she replies to people and then talks but everything needs to be a follow up of her life.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:Lol jmama is on the okbaby forum talking about how great her life is and how she don’t care what people say Image she needs attention

I wish she would just go away. Between KKs thread and OKs thread I want to bash my face in. She is really freaking annoying. No ONE cares about her personal life and we have all said this.

Between her and notachild I’m wondering who’s worse

They both are. ImageImageImageImage

teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

ok so I usually multitask while watching the vlog & I knew something was weird at the end of the vlog and now that I know keren is there, it makes so much sense lmao.
But seriously, why wouldn’t they take the kids with them? Levi and Alaya are pretty much the only friends their kids have (also I think if their kids were in a play group or they met their neighbors or something that they would have a lot more friends & Landon would have had more people at his party - it makes me sad that we don’t see them interacting with other kids their age unless it’s family or fellow YouTuber kids)
Also, as a 20 year old, I find Bianca’s channel super entertaining & I love her content. She does all kinds of fun things when she’s not with KK and she seems so nice and fun to be around. I definitely prefer her and Taylor over Keren.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote: Except that she doesn't talk about KK and Ok. It's always about her and her kids and her job. Sure she replies to people and then talks but everything needs to be a follow up of her life.

Have you actually read them? A lot of them say a ton of shit about KK which is why I love them! I have a weird sense of humor and jmama is so mean it’s hilaruous in a weird way.... again, I’ve got a weird sense of humor. Lol
Her comments about KK are fine. No one is saying not to post and drag them. I myself an tired of the constant post about her job and kids. Those are annoying. If we could exclude that I find her very funny.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

i can’t wait to hear what poor excuse keren gives for leaving their kids behind

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

scjara0730 wrote:i can’t wait to hear what poor excuse keren gives for leaving their kids behind

I'm not defending KK but it's only two days. They comes back Wednesday. If they took off for a week sure, but less then 2 days away from the kids is fine. Why not. Parents need breaks sometimes.

Badassmom_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

someones triggered. No one cares lol

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Ok jmama I have always said I appreciate your dentistry posts, but come on now you are doing ENTIRELY TOO MUCH! Just chill. Comment, Join in, crack jokes, it’s all good! But you cannot keep quoting every single person that you don’t agree with. Just be cool. Post your posts. You keep clogging up the thread man.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ohanapanda wrote:The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah

This...I'm more pissed about his shit Birthday part and not even going to nonnies then I am about them going to Utah.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:i can’t wait to hear what poor excuse keren gives for leaving their kids behind

I'm not defending KK but it's only two days. They comes back Wednesday. If they took off for a week sure, but less then 2 days away from the kids is fine. Why not. Parents need breaks sometimes.

You’re kidding right? Literally every damn day of her life is a break. She’s taken care of her kids alone twice. And they were both the worst days of her life. KEREN, does not need a break if anything she needs to be a mom for more than 2 days a year...

Also I’m sorry I know you’re not saying Keren deserves a break. Just the sentence and knowing this thread is about KEREN... no no no, she has no excuse to leave her kids behind. SHE NEVER HAS HER KIDS
I don't agree with it or Keren but I do understand it if that makes sense. Keren definitely Definitely doesn't need a break. But maybe just maybe her and Khoa are fighting and they think time away from the kids will help. I mean we can all pray that Khoa leaves her and takes the kids right??

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:The only problem I have with Keren leaving was the fact that she didn’t even bother trying with Landon and her mothers birthday . Everything was just last min and that’s it . Even the party itself was put together last min . And then after that she goes with khoa to utah

This...I'm more pissed about his shit Birthday part and not even going to nonnies then I am about them going to Utah.

I know . Like the Utah trip isn’t an issue but the fact that Keren doesn’t even try to be an actual mother and a decent human being . Like why does Jackson get everything for his birthday but Landon birthday is barely put together and everything was done at the min ?? It’s so unfair to him and her mother ... don’t even get me started with her . They’re ungrateful people

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

I know . Like the Utah trip isn’t an issue but the fact that Keren doesn’t even try to be an actual mother and a decent human being . Like why does Jackson get everything for his birthday but Landon birthday is barely put together and everything was done at the min ?? It’s so unfair to him and her mother ... don’t even get me started with her . They’re ungrateful people

I know. Ughhhh I get so teary just thinking of poor Nonnie. Keren of all people should be giving her the world. If youve watched Keren draw her life on her channel, you'd see how much Nonnie gave up for her and her sisters. So for bitch face Keren to throw her to the side is super upsetting. I would feel like shit if I did that to my mom.

Then poor Landon with his bad birthday with food he can't eat, with no one but Taylor, Bianca, and Nonnie to even care about him. Jackson is always always in the limelight and that's how it will always be.

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:This...I'm more pissed about his shit Birthday part and not even going to nonnies then I am about them going to Utah.

I know. Ughhhh I get so teary just thinking of poor Nonnie. Keren of all people should be giving her the world. If youve watched Keren draw her life on her channel, you'd see how much Nonnie gave up for her and her sisters. So for bitch face Keren to throw her to the side is super upsetting. I would feel like shit if I did that to my mom.

Then poor Landon with his bad birthday with food he can't eat, with no one but Taylor, Bianca, and Nonnie to even care about him. Jackson is always always in the limelight and that's how it will always be.

I feel sad just thinking about it .... Landon will be that middle child whose forgotten . It’s a shame because he’s truly better than Jackson.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

ohanapanda wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ohanapanda wrote: I know . Like the Utah trip isn’t an issue but the fact that Keren doesn’t even try to be an actual mother and a decent human being . Like why does Jackson get everything for his birthday but Landon birthday is barely put together and everything was done at the min ?? It’s so unfair to him and her mother ... don’t even get me started with her . They’re ungrateful people

I feel sad just thinking about it .... Landon will be that middle child whose forgotten . It’s a shame because he’s truly better than Jackson.

If Keren has a girl, the KKandBabyJ world will be forever changed. #SaveLandon.

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

KLothbrock wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:I'm not defending KK but it's only two days. They comes back Wednesday. If they took off for a week sure, but less then 2 days away from the kids is fine. Why not. Parents need breaks sometimes.

You’re kidding right? Literally every damn day of her life is a break. She’s taken care of her kids alone twice. And they were both the worst days of her life. KEREN, does not need a break if anything she needs to be a mom for more than 2 days a year...

Also I’m sorry I know you’re not saying Keren deserves a break. Just the sentence and knowing this thread is about KEREN... no no no, she has no excuse to leave her kids behind. SHE NEVER HAS HER KIDS
I don't agree with it or Keren but I do understand it if that makes sense. Keren definitely Definitely doesn't need a break. But maybe just maybe her and Khoa are fighting and they think time away from the kids will help. I mean we can all pray that Khoa leaves her and takes the kids right??

How would time away from the kids help?? If I'm fighting with my husband I spend all my free time with my son cause I'm upset. If they're fighting they need time away from each other not a mini vacation away from the kids.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

teddyandmommy wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
queentee20 wrote: You’re kidding right? Literally every damn day of her life is a break. She’s taken care of her kids alone twice. And they were both the worst days of her life. KEREN, does not need a break if anything she needs to be a mom for more than 2 days a year...

How would time away from the kids help?? If I'm fighting with my husband I spend all my free time with my son cause I'm upset. If they're fighting they need time away from each other not a mini vacation away from the kids.

Some people right over their kids.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

You come across as really aggressive ,particularly for someone with such an education. I too am over thirty with 3 kids and a husband and anyone from here could speak however they wanted to me on the street and I probs wouldn't even notice much less catch an assault charge depriving my hubby ,kids,and pediatric dental emergencies of my talents. Unfortunately I haven't the high paying job, and perfect family you claim but I'm harder than you could ever dream of becoming. Take your abuse to the boxing ring if you don't have the capacity to contain it

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”