Badassmom_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by Badassmom_ »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
You come across as really aggressive ,particularly for someone with such an education. I too am over thirty with 3 kids and a husband and anyone from here could speak however they wanted to me on the street and I probs wouldn't even notice much less catch an assault charge depriving my hubby ,kids,and pediatric dental emergencies of my talents. Unfortunately I haven't the high paying job, and perfect family you claim but I'm harder than you could ever dream of becoming. Take your abuse to the boxing ring if you don't have the capacity to contain it

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
*mic drop*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

Ok legit question... am I the only one confused about how Keren fit in the suitcase at the end of today’s vlog? I mean she’s definitely not a big person but that suitcase doesn’t look like it would fit any grown adult, maybe a toddler but... maybe it’s way bigger than it looks?

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Seriously, shouldn’t she have bought her Mother a $700 peice of jewelry not some YouTuber she just met?! Aspyn bought her Mom Hawaiian tickets. I’m sorry, I haven’t been caught up on videos like usual.. but this caught my attention!
bee13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bee13 »

Haven't watched the new video yet (or Taylor's) but I'm actually really disappointed that they didn't take the boys to Utah. Regardless of how long the trip is or what their plans are, the boys need to be around other little ones their age. They need to leave the house and learn and grow! Plus Kyra loves them and would love to see them, I'm sure. They'll say it was too hard to bring them along, or it was all last minute, but man, that just makes me sad for those little boys, cooped up in the house.

Maybe they didn't want to bring the boys because they didn't want to face the developmental differences between them and Levi & Alaya...
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Noooooooo Keren!!! You did NOOOOT just do that!

SHE COULDN'T leave the house for at least half an hour, so she can celebrate a little bit with her mother on the party, but SHE CAN TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO UTAH AND NOT COMPLAIN!!!!

I used to love Keren, now I think she's a straight A bitch. I feel sorry for Nonie, and Taylor, and everyone around Keren for that matter. I'm so frustrated.

AND YES of course they didn't take the boys with them because when Levi talks to JACKSON he will only REPEAT STUFF and KK is gonna be embarrassed.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Ah, to be young and stupid and keep popping out children. Then have people who will just take them so you can travel like you don't have children. One of the biggest annoyances about all these teen/young YouTube parents.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

teamlandon wrote:Ok legit question... am I the only one confused about how Keren fit in the suitcase at the end of today’s vlog? I mean she’s definitely not a big person but that suitcase doesn’t look like it would fit any grown adult, maybe a toddler but... maybe it’s way bigger than it looks?

i was wondering how they’d fit the clothes PLUS keren in there?

Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

I’m so sick (no pun intended) of keren saying “I haven’t been sick in 3 whole days” “I haven’t been sick in 2 days!” But like every damn tweet on Twitter is of her throwing up. Like???? C’mon..

secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

Did anyone watch Taylor's last vlog? She is so nice with the boys... I wish she could be their's mom. She asked Jackson:
- "Jackson, did you miss mom and daddy?"
Jackson: - "Mom and Daddy!!!"
Taylor: - "Do you miss them?"
Jackson: - "Miss them!!!"
Taylor: - "Say yes or no..."
Jackson: - "No!!!"
Taylor: - "No or yes?"
Jackson: - "Yes!!!"

It's obvious that he just repeats the words and does'nt understand a thing... I liked that she keeps that on the vlog.
And showed Landon's sleepy face and smiling, so cute!

She also said about putting the boys in bed, and said that Jackson always freak out and cry, but that day he just whined a little, and said that Landon is always easy.
Sorry for le long post, but I have to mentioned this.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

secret1510 wrote:Did anyone watch Taylor's last vlog? She is so nice with the boys... I wish she could be their's mom. She asked Jackson:
- "Jackson, did you miss mom and daddy?"
Jackson: - "Mom and Daddy!!!"
Taylor: - "Do you miss them?"
Jackson: - "Miss them!!!"
Taylor: - "Say yes or no..."
Jackson: - "No!!!"
Taylor: - "No or yes?"
Jackson: - "Yes!!!"

It's obvious that he just repeats the words and does'nt understand a thing... I liked that she keeps that on the vlog.
And showed Landon's sleepy face and smiling, so cute!

She also said about putting the boys in bed, and said that Jackson always freak out and cry, but that day he just whined a little, and said that Landon is always easy.
Sorry for le long post, but I have to mentioned this.
But was cute when Jackson shared the raspberry with Landon
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

I don’t know if anyone has posted this so apologies if they have but I was looking through the replies to her tweet and saw this one. Amazing. I love seeing people call her out on Twitter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

NjH1 wrote:I don’t know if anyone has posted this so apologies if they have but I was looking through the replies to her tweet and saw this one. Amazing. I love seeing people call her out on Twitter
Block in 3, 2, 1...
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Maybe they didnt want to take the boys to an airport during flu season? This would be my reason for not taking my kids.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

Rkp65i wrote:In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
This. Ink poisoning is a thing. No goo tattoo artist will Tattoo you pregnant like you said. Exspecially with chance of infection.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Rkp65i wrote:Maybe they didnt want to take the boys to an airport during flu season? This would be my reason for not taking my kids.
When keren and khoa come home the kids will eventually get the flu because they love to kiss the kids while sick (if KK get sick)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I must admit that even though I dislike J's personality, I find super cute the chest bump and peace sign he does. In fact it's adorable.
That must be Taylor's job right?
This kid has potentials but Keren's well known for swiping under the rag talents and intelligence.
It's all about "beauty", "popularity" being a "bad ass" etc...

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

NjH1 wrote:I don’t know if anyone has posted this so apologies if they have but I was looking through the replies to her tweet and saw this one. Amazing. I love seeing people call her out on Twitter
Love it when people call out on them!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

+Jmama19+ wrote:I dont care what any of you want to say to me because whatever, lol you wouldnt to my face. I answered someones question about middle child syndrome and [Nebula] your little "no-one cares" would earn a beatdown if we were face to face. Say what you want but dont EVER jump on to think you are gonna be cute and say anything negative when I talk about my children. Fuck you c*nt, you cared enough to read it and comment. Go to Hell I dont know why I came here thinking there would be sensible normal adult women when clearly its trolls, jealous bitches and fools. What a shame women still treat each other that way. Glad I dont live in whatever backwoods hell you must come from to be such a spiteful bitch. So glad we arent in the same room right now because theres 3 things you dont mess with a woman about her children, her man, or her money. Im gonna guess you have none of the above. Enjoy your dumbass boring closet fangirling. Im going back to watching real adult content where women behave like women not middle school bitches.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
No offence but you are being hella ironic and hypocritical. Talking about beating someone up for saying something you didnt like and calling them names lol. Like this forum isnt that serious girl. Calm down. How do you claim to be a “mature woman” who builds girls up when instead you talk crap and threaten them ? Lol kindof hypocritical.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

dreamingangel210 wrote:Seriously, shouldn’t she have bought her Mother a $700 peice of jewelry not some YouTuber she just met?! Aspyn bought her Mom Hawaiian tickets. I’m sorry, I haven’t been caught up on videos like usual.. but this caught my attention!
Yeah but aspyn went with her mom and her moms bf on the trip bc she didnt want to let her have a romantic getaway alone..

Return to “KKandBabyJ”