KKandIThrewUpToday | KKandBabyJ | Part 19

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Jackson begs to go either outside or to nonnies of khoas moms house all the time. Poor kid :( it must be so boring being cooped up with nothing to do and not being able to interact with anyone his age everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:Maybe they didnt want to take the boys to an airport during flu season? This would be my reason for not taking my kids.
LOL cmon now keren’s not smart or maternal enough to think or care about that. She just didnt want the responsibility of dealing with the boys on a flight and at kyras. Also wouldnt she stay home knowing shes preggo if that was a concern?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Keren better not sled or skii...

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Newmomma »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren better not sled or skii...

In front of Kyra she has holier than thou attitude. Always trying to teach her stuff. Lol so just to show she’s better she might not.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

dreamingangel210 wrote:Seriously, shouldn’t she have bought her Mother a $700 peice of jewelry not some YouTuber she just met?! Aspyn bought her Mom Hawaiian tickets. I’m sorry, I haven’t been caught up on videos like usual.. but this caught my attention!

Because she needs her to stay close to raise her kids while sperm donor is away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Dang. Florida to Utah for 2 days?! That's a 5 hour flight plus all the time it takes in the airport. We're talking about what, at least 8 hours of flight/airport each way. That's A LOT of travel for a 2 day trip. I'm assuming it's so short because it's without the kids. Why not bring the kids and stay longer?? There is no way my lazy ass would do all that traveling for a 2 day trip. Not worth it.
Oma66
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Oma66 »

She’s such a badass! GTFO what a horrible excuse of the use of a uterus. Here Mom and godmother watch YOUR kids so I can go be with another woman who is actually a mom. YOUR kids don’t need the socialization whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
doveminibites
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doveminibites »

Classie wrote:Dang. Florida to Utah for 2 days?! That's a 5 hour flight plus all the time it takes in the airport. We're talking about what, at least 8 hours of flight/airport each way. That's A LOT of travel for a 2 day trip. I'm assuming it's so short because it's without the kids. Why not bring the kids and stay longer?? There is no way my lazy ass would do all that traveling for a 2 day trip. Not worth it.
It has to be more than 2 days if they left on Sunday and come back Thursday morning so they definitely could have brought them..

jeepy

Unread post by jeepy »

1. Did anyone catch Khoa’s mom reprimanding Jackson for being aggressive with Landon. Keren immediately cut in and told her, “That’s how he hugs.” She’s going to be that mom... “He wasn’t hitting him, that’s how he hugs.”

2. I truly hope she took her doctor-prescribed nausea medication before the flight. There is nothing worse than being trapped on a plane with someone puking near you. Especially when it can be prevented.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

doveminibites wrote:
Classie wrote:Dang. Florida to Utah for 2 days?! That's a 5 hour flight plus all the time it takes in the airport. We're talking about what, at least 8 hours of flight/airport each way. That's A LOT of travel for a 2 day trip. I'm assuming it's so short because it's without the kids. Why not bring the kids and stay longer?? There is no way my lazy ass would do all that traveling for a 2 day trip. Not worth it.
It has to be more than 2 days if they left on Sunday and come back Thursday morning so they definitely could have brought them..

Ohhh I thought in the last vlog Khoa said it was only 2 days.
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

they took the boys to Colorado during flu season so? lol that's definitely not the reason they left them behind this time.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

jeepy wrote:1. Did anyone catch Khoa’s mom reprimanding Jackson for being aggressive with Landon. Keren immediately cut in and told her, “That’s how he hugs.” She’s going to be that mom... “He wasn’t hitting him, that’s how he hugs.”

2. I truly hope she took her doctor-prescribed nausea medication before the flight. There is nothing worse than being trapped on a plane with someone puking near you. Especially when it can be prevented.

Yeah I saw that part. Jeez Khoa's moms voice drives me crazy. She is so loud, it's like she shouts everything
Makaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makaye »

They left Sunday and coming back Thursday
keiwie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keiwie »

Rkp65i wrote:In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
I thought this too I was about to be mad because when I was pregnant my artist was having good deals . I didnt want to say anything and get into an argument lol

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I just saw a news article on Facebook that was titled “Couple expecting 14th child after 13 boys” and I really hope that’s what happens to keren lmao

But seriously didn’t khoa just go on a trip not that long ago? For someone who constantly says how much he loves his kids he’s always leaving them.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

I love Taylor she is so good with Jackson and Landon!! She also tells us Keren went to Utah LOL!!! Of course Keren went she cannot be left alone I hope she pukes the whole time she’s there.
KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

They left Sunday but super super late at night you could see it was already dark. It was probably close to midnight if not midnight when they made it to Utah. So when they mean two days they mean all of Monday and Tuesday, and then they grab the red eye on Wednesday

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
MIAMI247
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MIAMI247 »

I am a long time lurker... A looooong loooong time lurker lol

I found KKandBabyJ through OKBaby back before jackson was born, I somewhat liked them at first but I noticed things as time went on . Keren and Khoa really are shitty people (Keren more than Khoa) I really wish they'd stop reproducing for a while and focus on being the best parents they can be to Jackson and Landon but unfortunately money has made them into two piece of shit parents.

Something else I wanted to mention and i'm for sure not going to be the popular opinion on this but I actually like Jmama and It does seem like many of you gang up on her. She comments on the thread, someone says something slick to her and when she responds shes attacked by everyone and by people who barely comment in the first place. Idk, just made me feel bad for her a little. Her comments are funny and actually true.
BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

Why is khoa’s twitter name khoalana del Ray? His name has nothing to do with Lana Del Ray? What a tool
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

BananasBananas wrote:Why is khoa’s twitter name khoalana del Ray? His name has nothing to do with Lana Del Ray? What a tool
Cuz he always fangirls about someone :roll:

Return to “KKandBabyJ”